Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2005, 04:07   #16
BHPian

hey vack....comeon, relax buddy...!! I dont think u need to prove a point here....!! Supercars are not meant to race on the streets anyways..! And why wouldnt any car lover look at ur car with envy...!! Infact, u should take this as a compliment the race is a much talked about issue! Had u been in adils position, u would have behaved the same way!! Infact i almost ended up racing with a ferrari in my santro once!

so chill buddy!
Old 3rd June 2005, 10:29   #17
Senior - BHPian

Vack dude , dont get worked up pal !

as Jigar says , anyone in Adil's position would have done the same ! and anyone in your position would also have done the same ! no wants to damage a 90 lac car !

so chill - and yeah let us have a report and pics of your baby dude !!

cheers

ps- a proper inroduction would do wonders as well
Old 3rd June 2005, 11:51   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
and for any other members of this forum who think "i wanted a pan and couldnt handle the masala" (bad metaphor i must add),
Dude, if u knew you couldn't race him as your father was behind, why'd you even try. That's what i call, wanting a pan and not being able to handle the masala.

Frankly you didn't even have to race him to beat him, you could have just cruised to a victory.

Quote:
i have to say that if u guys think that our friend Mr. Adil did a great thing by "beating" a porsche, i must say that u guys probably dont know what it feels like to think about damaging a 90 lakh car and having the owner of the car watching your every move sitting in another car behind u
I've already mentioned that it wasn't a smart way of racing and that goes for the both of you. Don't even think of racing if you're gonna let the other guy win bcoz you're scared of damaging your 90 lakh car.

Quote:
Vack dude , dont get worked up pal !
Exactly, nobody here thinks great of Adil for having done what he did. But, try and avoid such things in the future. Race on the right roads and at the right time.

Shan2nu

Last edited by Shan2nu : 3rd June 2005 at 12:11.
Old 3rd June 2005, 11:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

Anyway, arguements aside, would love to catch up with you and check out your baby.

Good to have you here............

PS : Looks like Mr. Gowani has some competition now. hehe

Shan2nu

Last edited by Shan2nu : 3rd June 2005 at 11:58.
Old 3rd June 2005, 12:05   #20
BHPian

hi vack,
looks like you joined this forum just to reply to me.
dude all i was doing was admiring your car. you instigated me to race with you. i am a born racer and i dont mind racing with anyone and anything.
to tell you the truth i am not happy or something that i beat you or that i had a nice 5 min of happiness. there was no need for you to do me that favour. i would have been equally excited had i lost.
as for a race sometime in the future if it is on the track with equal cars then call me. no point otherwise.

on a side note i know what i did was stupid and i am not proud of it but when someone asks me to race i am not one of those who thinks rationally so...

Last edited by adilshah : 3rd June 2005 at 12:22.
Old 3rd June 2005, 12:25   #21
BHPian

on another point whenever i have raced with a supercar on the road (includes a merc, bmw, porsche and ferrari) i have only been beaten by a ferrari. just proves my point ferrari drivers and their cars are the best and the most brave....hehe.
no offence to anyone please.
Old 3rd June 2005, 12:38   #22
BANNED

Haha this thread seems to have taken a new turn altogether. Firstly pick your size. I never ever try to race any one who i know will win by a cake walk.. and Vacks welcome to the forum please give a nice intro of yourself with pics.. please
Old 3rd June 2005, 14:04   #23
Senior - BHPian

does anyone remember these words " it doesnt matter if you win from a inch or a mile..winning is winning.....on a more serious note...comeon dude adil is just excited like anyone of us..after street racing with a supercar...i am sure he would have been equally excited even if you had smoked him with your carrera....now why dont you tell us somthing about your ride.
heavyfoot.
Old 3rd June 2005, 14:24   #24
BHPian

alrite guys... lets just forgret bout it.... my apologeez all around... pics of the car will be up soon... gimme some time to give her a wash...
hopefully i should be able to drive her again by next week and we can work something out.. (apparently my father did see the whole incident...he wasnt very happy about it!!!!!!)
Old 3rd June 2005, 15:13   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adilshah
hi vack,
looks like you joined this forum just to reply to me.
dude all i was doing was admiring your car. you instigated me to race with you. i am a born racer and i dont mind racing with anyone and anything.
to tell you the truth i am not happy or something that i beat you or that i had a nice 5 min of happiness. there was no need for you to do me that favour. i would have been equally excited had i lost.
as for a race sometime in the future if it is on the track with equal cars then call me. no point otherwise.

on a side note i know what i did was stupid and i am not proud of it but when someone asks me to race i am not one of those who thinks rationally so...
Hey adil
how about a race dude me and you just kidding man anyone in your place would have done the samething and you or someone else would just have done that for fun of a quarter mile and not for the sake of racing.
Anyways he vack why dont you give your proper introduction so that we can know more about you
Old 3rd June 2005, 15:22   #26
BHPian

@montoya: dude there is a thrill in racing whether you are racing bullock karts or super cars. and if you have the competitive spirit you may just pit your bullock kart against the supercar.

@vack: i am sorry about your dad getting upset. it wasnt intentional. however next time dont invite anyone to a race. everyone out there is more into admiring your car rather than racing against it. you have really powerful breaks. be careful about people running into you from the back.

and honestly dude you have a really wicked car. it looked wild up close. i loved it. thanks for giving me such a close look. i owe you one.

Last edited by adilshah : 3rd June 2005 at 15:29.
Old 3rd June 2005, 17:22   #27
Team-BHP Support

What colour was this car? Was is a dark blue 996? Or is it a 997? Details details!

And Adil, if what you did resulted in a 911 owner joining the board, remind me to buy you a drink next time we meet!!
Old 3rd June 2005, 18:29   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
What colour was this car? Was is a dark blue 996? Or is it a 997? Details details!

And Adil, if what you did resulted in a 911 owner joining the board, remind me to buy you a drink next time we meet!!
Yup Adil,
You really deserve one!!! Leaving apart the rece et all the imp part is that it has resulted in another member joining the forum and that too a Supecar owner!!! is great news!!!

Vack,

Bud we are eagerly waitin for some "DETAILED" pics of ur ride !!
Old 3rd June 2005, 18:33   #29
Senior - BHPian

one more 911...smoked by a tbhpian...!!!! cool
Old 3rd June 2005, 19:51   #30
BHPian

racing is should always be kept for racing tracks or drags. racing somebody just because u want to, isnt good for any body. i might sound a little philosophical but it is better to be safe than sorry.

welcome to the forum vack and as everybody is requesting , post the pics soon.

shubbhi

Last edited by manaa45 : 3rd June 2005 at 19:52.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks