Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2005, 18:48   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikibusa
Ime.As far as the merc driver was concerned i could see the tension at one point of time as it is an expensive machine .
hahahahhahahah,
how cu du see the tension .were u riding backwards .lucky that the merc guy did not get agitated with ur blocking.otherwise if he had done a salman,god knows where u would have been.

a helmet is not enough for you.u need all the safety gear that Rossi wears.

ride safe.
Old 4th June 2005, 19:46   #17
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
how cu du see the tension .were u riding backwards
Satya, you are hilarious man !
Old 5th June 2005, 01:14   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikibusa
I know guys it sounds stupid but then i was happy never the less.I have seen my baby supporting me all the times and keeping at par with the other exotics too,but as long as she could handle.Also for my safety the Helmet was always with me.As far as the merc driver was concerned i could see the tension at one point of time as it is an expensive machine but then i am haaapppy.

Not a pro driver / rider though,but then cool.

The FORCE is strong with this ONE

hehehehehe
Old 5th June 2005, 10:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
know guys it sounds stupid but then i was happy never the less.I have seen my baby supporting me all the times and keeping at par with the other exotics too,but as long as she could handle.Also for my safety the Helmet was always with me.As far as the merc driver was concerned i could see the tension at one point of time as it is an expensive machine but then i am haaapppy.

Not a pro driver / rider though,but then cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK
Satya, you are hilarious man !
yeah i agree - Satya maaan you have a wicked sense of humour pal !!
Old 6th June 2005, 12:55   #20
BHPian

your lucky to have survived that one dude or else consider yourself a gonner....you would have been a Sete Gibernau if it wasn't for that calm and composed driver(if I must say). Blocking him was a good idea provided u were wearing a full racing gear. A small nick from him and you would have been under a BEST bus.
Old 7th June 2005, 23:36   #21
Awaiting Email Confirmation

hey i didnt know you could RIDE a merc? And what were you thinking never let frustatration rule over your mind kiddo!
Old 9th June 2005, 03:49   #22
BHPian

Respect ya statement Nitroxx and from others too.Ill try to keep my cool everytime.
Old 10th June 2005, 00:33   #23
BHPian

Hey satya even if he was wearing every possible piece of protective clothing it wouldnt have been of much help.I doubt leather overall's ,gloves or even a helmet could reduce the damage caused by a 1 ton mercedes benz running over you.The most dangerous thing on bombay roads,especially at night are those groups of 7 or 8 guys on modded indian bikes who ride like total morons and then when one of them does go flying like a mosquito they expect you to take the blame and make sure that they get medical attention.The ironic part is that no matter how safely you were driving the law says that it is always your fault.

Last edited by byramshroff : 10th June 2005 at 00:38.
Old 10th June 2005, 08:56   #24
BHPian

Post deleted by Moderator : Please make use of proper english in your posts. Usage of slang and sms language is strictly prohibited on Team BHP

Last edited by Dippy : 10th June 2005 at 10:04.
Old 10th June 2005, 11:06   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by byramshroff
p.I doubt leather overall's ,gloves or even a helmet could reduce the damage caused by a 1 ton mercedes benz running over you..

a similar incident happened to me in mulund.i was driving on the LHS of the road when this biker dunno what happened to him overtook me every rashly and started blocking me.when i honked ,he started showing me the finger.initially i ignored him ,but some babes in a passing car saw this ,it was too much for me .

i just went and banged him from behind taking care not to damage my headlights or my expensive fog lamps.also i saw to it that he wont get hurt.all this was at about 20kph.

hehehhe,i heard a biggg cracking sound.u shoul dhave seen the way he turned around to see this rear plastic mudguard broken wheni did stop in front of him too see my damage ,he probably thought i was getting down to probably wack him.heheh,he just sped away with his broken bike.

this way ,he learnt a good traffic lesson , but in the expensive way.i am surehenceforth he will definitely think twice before blocking anyone or showing his stinking finger.

and when i wanted to see as to how much did this lesson cost me,hehe it was zero as my push was perfect.

thats why i said nikibusa was lucky that the merc guy di dnot get agitated.as all that is required was a gentle push.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks