Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2009, 11:53   #16
Senior - BHPian

horrible, simply horrible attitude. when they need votes that time they dont shy coming to peoples homes, now when they are in the power, they dont want people to park their vehicles in their own compound. simply ridiculous, the secretaries must have given the orders, but the CM needs to make up, please donot resist from going to newspapers. the opposition parties would surely help making the noise heard.
Old 3rd June 2009, 12:07   #17
BANNED

If someone amongst the legal fraternity (I am sure there are plenty in TBHP) who is public minded files a PIL then I am sure the courts will put a permanent stop to this.
Old 3rd June 2009, 12:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

Atrocious behaviour indeed. Maybe you could have given a police complaint that your car is missing, then they would have had to make it official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
but it is their PAs and security incharges ('Z' I think for CMs) who do the arrangement. I'm sure the Honourable CM would not have ordered his men to, 'Just get me a parking spot no matter what' kinda command.
So its these folks under the bigger fish who create the trouble for us citizens in order to please their masters. It is not something new.
Prince, these things depend on the person at the top. Do you think that the same would have happened if Abdul Kalam had come visiting when he was president ? If the CM is arrogant, so will the people under him.
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:06   #19
Senior - BHPian

I would suggest filing an application under RTI as well. That way, you are sure to get a response.
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:16   #20
BHPian

The shows an inferiority complex common (but inexplicable) among senior politicians and officers.
MileCruncher, were things different during Naidu's tenure or was he the same as YSR?
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:20   #21
BANNED

Where you not notified by the buildling society or somebody authorative about the impending visit of the highly respected gentleman? If there is someone incharge and has not done his duty, haul him up.

If you are parking in a public area then you dont stand much ground, they have the right to move your vehicle for security reasons. Ministers are VIPs. Not a nice thing to know but then we need to live with it.

Similiar incident. Mr Minister wants to meet the folks from our colony. 2 days before the meeting, the security lands up at our doorstep and asks for all vehicles to be shifted to another area to make space for a stage, sitting area and car parking of the visitors.

1 day before the meeting, our colony rejects the application to have a meeting inside our compound.
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:27   #22
BHPian

My 2C: Please write to CM and the Principal Secretary using snail mail - RPAD (Registered Post Acknowledgement Due)

Please include pictures of your damaged car, the cost of repairing it etc. Perhaps, you may like to also write to our PM's office?
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:30   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy.S View Post
The shows an inferiority complex common (but inexplicable) among senior politicians and officers.
MileCruncher, were things different during Naidu's tenure or was he the same as YSR?
Police used to be much more strict and public friendly during Naidu's time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Where you not notified by the buildling society or somebody authorative about the impending visit of the highly respected gentleman? If there is someone incharge and has not done his duty, haul him up.

If you are parking in a public area then you dont stand much ground, they have the right to move your vehicle for security reasons. Ministers are VIPs. Not a nice thing to know but then we need to live with it.

Similiar incident. Mr Minister wants to meet the folks from our colony. 2 days before the meeting, the security lands up at our doorstep and asks for all vehicles to be shifted to another area to make space for a stage, sitting area and car parking of the visitors.

1 day before the meeting, our colony rejects the application to have a meeting inside our compound.
My building manager also didn't have any clue till 1 hour before CM's arrival when the security detail guys came in and started moving the cars. My car was parked well within my building complex is what has irked me the most.

I'm thinking to filling an RTI as well as lodge complain through the Grievance Cell.
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:38   #24
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
My building manager also didn't have any clue till 1 hour before CM's arrival when the security detail guys came in and started moving the cars. My car was parked well within my building complex is what has irked me the most.
Ignorance is not an excuse. The building manager has all the right to say no to anyhting that falls within the colony owned area. It maybe the president of the country for that matter.

He should have stopped the security guys from touching any property inside the colony. He has all the right too. The colony could have taken his side surely and there was no way even a CM would like to be on the bad side of this.

If he is that outright cheap then expect water and electricity to be cut to the colony. But then the consequences are much worser for him then you.

No idea about the political scene there and how it works but if it is Jungle rule then not much can be done.

Quote:
I'm thinking to filling an RTI as well as lodge complain through the Grievance Cell.
Take your building manager and your colony together. Dont fight this alone but take it up as tresspassing and damaging private property case against the security incharge of the CM.
Old 3rd June 2009, 17:01   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
If someone amongst the legal fraternity (I am sure there are plenty in TBHP) who is public minded files a PIL then I am sure the courts will put a permanent stop to this.
+1 to that. That's the thought that was shaping in my mind before I read this. I know it's hard for an individual to fight the institution filled with such burdens on a common man (read politicians) , but if there are other people in your colony who feel the same way as you, then a PIL would be the right thing to do. And if you have the energy and tenacity, you can decide to take the stand yourself.

Regarding the incident; it's totally unacceptable. You should definitely write letters to the CM office, Commissioner of Police & maybe to a NGO which handles public grievances (with copies of letters sent to the previous two).
Old 3rd June 2009, 17:10   #26
Team-BHP Support

You can log a complaint here
http://www.apstatepolice.org/
Old 3rd June 2009, 17:35   #27
BHPian

Listen this, the other a MLA or someone with his entire security 1 bulletproof Ambassador & 2 gypsies enters a lane at Lamington road to go to a shop that sells pirated CDs. Aamir Khan are you listening ?
Old 4th June 2009, 08:02   #28
BANNED

I would suggest you find out who actually moved the vehicles and then lodge a complaint against them. If they did it on orders from above then they will be called too or he might just settle it with you.
Old 4th June 2009, 09:21   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavesh55 View Post
Listen this, the other a MLA or someone with his entire security 1 bulletproof Ambassador & 2 gypsies enters a lane at Lamington road to go to a shop that sells pirated CDs. Aamir Khan are you listening ?
How about the expose yesterday on TV. A MoS in the Centre involved in a capitation racket. Of course he denies all allegations.
Old 4th June 2009, 09:42   #30
Senior - BHPian

I still think you should go to the media. I am sure you were not the only one affected by this police atrocity. Go in a group. I would call it atrocity. It is true that the CM is perhaps not aware of exactly how his security dogs behave but he should know. He ought to know. Don't fear about the aftermath. Nothing will happen. Because once they realise the power of media they will not bother you.
Another practical suggestion, if you suspect this may happen in future too, instead of selling your flat off, which I think is a ridiculous suggestion, leave the car keys with your security guards.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks