Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2005, 16:19   #31
Senior - BHPian

Just returned from Thruxton and nobody checked for licenses of any sort. They would find out if you couldn't drive within 2 minutes, and anyway someone without a license probably wouldn't drop that kind of money on driving cars would they?

Come to think of it, they didn't check for licenses at Rockingham last November either. I guess they want your money, so why bother checking for licenses?!
Old 28th August 2005, 16:37   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
I was almost tempted to drive an M3 for 30 min around a circuit for 180 pounds. Sounded a lot but would have been worth it. Alas, I turned that down as I could only do it the day I before I was leaving.
I'd imagine you're referring to Rockingham, since that's what I paid last November for the same experience. While it was definitely fun, I can categorically state that it was rubbish compared to the experience I just had at Thruxton. The "track" at Rockingham is a super tight, super twisty, pretty tiny little bit of road within the main oval track. Not much fun compared to Thruxton's wide, sweeping circuit.
Old 28th August 2005, 17:04   #33
BHPian

@ajmat: man i feel so jealous....some guys have all the luck...

@kbk_75: congrats to you too man. we all are waiting for a report+pics!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks