Team-BHP - Bus hit my bike
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Bus hit my bike (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/59795-bus-hit-my-bike-2.html)

I feel these bus drivers are the most irresponsible ones and dont care for any other vehicles.
I think you must complain to the dental college and take a compensation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1332850)
Isn't it? You, I know what happens here. Don't we? Example is there right above my reply.

But.. then.. atleast.. what if.. tomorrow.. the bus kills someone??..

Quote:

However, as I said before your thought is good no doubt. But nothing is going to happen. So let's not harp on this any more. :)
Ah alright i will play the harp instead... Que sera, sera. What will be, will be. :(

I give up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1332868)
But.. then.. atleast.. what if.. tomorrow.. the bus kills someone??..

Driver will try to escape. If get caught public will beat him till police come. You'll read about it on next day's newspaper. And that's the last you'll get to know about the case.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire
Ah alright i will play the harp instead... Que sera, sera. What will be, will be. :(

Up to you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire
I give up.

Don't give up. Just be practical.

did you google for number ? do we need to say that ? I think 7k is big amount and you should definitely get compensation. Better do it sooner, the later you do the less chances you have for the owner to pay up. the school may have given the charge to some contractor to maintain the buses + drivers + their salary etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanwaramit (Post 1332914)
did you google for number ? do we need to say that ? I think 7k is big amount and you should definitely get compensation. Better do it sooner, the later you do the less chances you have for the owner to pay up. the school may have given the charge to some contractor to maintain the buses + drivers + their salary etc.

I did the google and numbers i'm getting is what written on in the bus. Problem is person who picks the phone is kind of receptionist and he/she does not want to reveal admin guys ph number.

Iknow 7K is big amount and am claiming insurance for that.

Did you try going to the college and giving it a try? You might be able to meet someone in person and inform them of the situation. If they decided to goof around, you have every right to threaten them with legal action. For that, you'll have to file a complaint first.

Feed back of OXFORD college. Why dont we also put some Complaint on this college.

Following link is for complaing ...

:- Welcome to Oxford Institutions ->About Bangalore City -:

This college is just next to Tech Mahindra office in Hosur Road.

Administrative Office: THE OXFORD EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
C.A. Site No. 40, 1st Phase, J.P. Nagar, Bangalore - 560 078, KARNATAKA, INDIA
Tel.: 080-26630855, EPABX: 080-26552500-04 (5-Line)080-25730633Fax: 080 -26548658
E-mail: info@theoxford.edu Website: :- Welcome to Oxford Institutions ->About Bangalore City -: THE OXFORD DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
10th Milestone, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 068.
Tel.: 080-25737275/6/7/8 Fax: 080-25734656 THE OXFORD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
10th Milestone, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560 068
Tel.: 080-25737285/6/7/8 Fax: 080-25730551

Damn its a real unfortunate incident. Did the silencer take the hit?

Be very careful while you ride a 2 wheeler in bangalore for that matter cars also. Everyday i have to cross the Agara lake signal (new one on Sarjapur road) and while i wait on the RT for the signal, have multiple heart attacks watching these reckless heavy vehicles and 2 wheelers inches away from my ORVM's :(

Claim insurance and keep safe distance in the future.