Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2009, 02:21   #16
BANNED

First How did i miss this thread . Amazing and funny yet it shows the strength our Indian auto has in the eyes of westerners .Now who would have thought out there you do not really need 4X4's with Differential's , TCS , EBD etc and all the big engines with earth ripping,Tyre shredding torque for doing the most difficult roads in India or may i say the world .
Because all we need is spirit and will power .And why not people have done it in m800 , Matiz , Uno so why not an Auto.
I do hope to see this trip realize .
Old 19th August 2009, 09:32   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

good one Sawyer

I guess all the guys like us who own vehicles like Safari's, Scorpios and in some cases the more expensive SUV's like Endeavour, Captiva, Pajero etc, are literally kept chained to their desks by their bosses and by the urge to earn enough to continue the lifestyle they have gotten used to.

This leaves many of us with precious little time to take the SUV's and drive off to the beautiful little known, off-the-beaten-track sort of places!

Thats why I love that Safari ad - it really strikes a chord deep within.

I guess, to be completely honest, all of us would love to escape our "captivity".

Oh for the advantages of having a private income coupled with zero drudgery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
On a slightly different note, I don't see too manyeople with swanky SUVs having gone to Leh! No disrespect to the Safari and Scorpio folk, but I am pretty sure that they do not think that their vehicles qualify for swanky. I would not even call the Pajero or Endeavour swanky anymore, and precious few of those have been there!
Old 27th August 2009, 10:06   #18
BANNED

What an idea sirjee. Surely, if they try they will do it.
Come on now, I don't think there is any road which is specifically built for a certain vehicle. They are all made so that wheels can roll, so anything with wheels should be able to.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks