Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2007, 17:09   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
At the T-point on Anuvrat Marg, Pawar stopped his car and took out a stick to confront the men.
All I can say is that Mr. Pawar was asking for trouble and got it. Not that I condone the action of the young duffers.
Old 19th July 2007, 17:16   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeOnegative View Post
All I can say is that Mr. Pawar was asking for trouble and got it. Not that I condone the action of the young duffers.
Yes but you know what? They were out to get him anyway, would have probably pulled him out of his car & then done whatever they did.....that's the impression I got reading the article. They caught up with him the second time around with more reinforcements with them
Old 19th July 2007, 17:34   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Yes but you know what? They were out to get him anyway, would have probably pulled him out of his car & then done whatever they did.....that's the impression I got reading the article. They caught up with him the second time around with more reinforcements with them
I agree, but the victim was in the car and still had the option of running for help. Besides car > bike.
Old 19th July 2007, 17:58   #34
Team-BHP Support

Victim also had an option to drive as fast as he could to the nearest police station and run for cover if he feared his life. I would have done that if I were in his place. Getting out with a meager stick in hand to challenge four guys works only in movies.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks