Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2009, 17:17   #61
BHPian

Back on the subject of the NMMT Volvos read an interesting news piece :

Where would you like to go, Ma'am?
Old 30th September 2009, 18:02   #62

chennai local trains

I have travelled quite a bit in the chennai local trains. The experience is quite similar. If you avoid peak hours you're gold, otherwise it'd be nothing short of an horrifying experience.

The recently introduced flying trains(or so they'd like to call it!) are a quite the opposite though, there is not much crowd and you'd find the experience quite good, given that if you are lucky enough to find a nearby station to the place you are heading!

Lets see how the bangalore metro turns out to be
Old 1st December 2011, 07:27   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: So, I caught the train last evening....

I witnessed something amusing but also saddening at Bhusawal Station yesterday morning.

The Nizamuddin-Vasco Exp was just pulling out of the Station when I see this 55ish year old coming out of the Refreshment Room with plates full of b/fast on both palms and seeing the last van(the luggage -cum-Guard van) moving away right in front of him.

He was stunned for a second,the guard did not seem bothered,but the man continued to run(with b/fast in hand), hoping that the train would stop.

A whole lot of people shouted at the guard to stop the train,which looked like slowing down halfway down the platform.

I ran away,since I did not want to suffer the same fate as my train,Navjeevan Exp., was on the adjacent platform.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks