Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2009, 19:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Gosh.

There is Road Widening work happening at that road, if anyone can notice.

Why blame the Municipality, they are at their job.

Buddy why dont you join our OTR guys for some adventure.
All this is good, Can the municipality touch their heart and say they are careful in all the work they do and take the necessary precautions?
Old 13th October 2009, 09:45   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
All this is good, Can the municipality touch their heart and say they are careful in all the work they do and take the necessary precautions?
Exactly Beejay.
Even in my native city of bhopal which is hell lot underdeveloped than bangalore I remember seeing signs like "Work in progress" and "Caution Men at work".
Bangalore being the next Silicon valley ,doesn't the Muncipality here have to follow any safety protocol while performing their work.
Imagine any of their workers was still inside the drain doing some work and my safari landing on top of him.Then definitely it would be projected as another case of a spoilt brat
Old 13th October 2009, 13:05   #18
BHPian

Though I am in Bangalore for quite some year, I still feel that our City is underdeveloped. BBMP/BDA/Neta all are just taking a big advantage of all tax payer's money.

Most of places in Bangalore Drain/Road construction is going on. So be very careful while driving. Recently while I was driving in Kaggadaspura I found some big ditch which can not be predicted/visible at day time too with high position driving seat. The road is almost flat with sudden hole.
Old 13th October 2009, 15:58   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arin_12 View Post
Though I am in Bangalore for quite some year, I still feel that our City is underdeveloped. BBMP/BDA/Neta all are just taking a big advantage of all tax payer's money.

Most of places in Bangalore Drain/Road construction is going on. So be very careful while driving. Recently while I was driving in Kaggadaspura I found some big ditch which can not be predicted/visible at day time too with high position driving seat. The road is almost flat with sudden hole.
I really agree with you.Considering that Bangalore has one of the greatest throughput and IT money it should have been developed into a city with at least the infrastructure in place long back.Alas like all other states the politico here too is the same.Hungry for filling up their pockets and not the holes on the roads
Old 13th October 2009, 16:05   #20
Senior - BHPian

i still cannot understand why are they collecting such exorbitant taxes when 60% of the roads in Bangalore are in pathetic condition??
sorry you had to go through such an experience. If road widening was being done then clear indications should be layed out.
Old 13th October 2009, 16:17   #21
BHPian

Update : For all the bangaloreans who travel to and fro from EC.
While travelling from EC towards silk board just after the BMW showroom a big hole has been dug up just under the elevated highway.Just now saw an accident as a sumo cab which was being driven at more than 80Kmph tried to avoid that hole and crashed into the neighbouring ...ahem...a BMW 7-series.
Old 13th October 2009, 17:18   #22
BHPian

Not a nice sight Alter_Ego. Good that something good came out of TATA A.S.S after this post.

Not to sound offensive in any way here , but it looks like we have another Bangalore beating thread here.

Could this incident NOT have happened anywhere else in India?

Are'nt politicians Corrupt all over India?

and so on and so forth..
Old 13th October 2009, 20:05   #23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP_812 View Post
Not a nice sight Alter_Ego. Good that something good came out of TATA A.S.S after this post.

Not to sound offensive in any way here , but it looks like we have another Bangalore beating thread here.

Could this incident NOT have happened anywhere else in India?

Are'nt politicians Corrupt all over India?

and so on and so forth..
rightly said.

Its only that since its common in other cities no one seems to care post such issues.

One ditch and we have started an blame everyone in Bengaluru post.

Since the thread starter's car is out of troubles, we better have this thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks