Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2010, 18:50   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post
PS: My lawyer suggested to lodge a report (he sees some business ), however, policemen and my local acquaintance think it is not necessary. I am going with latter.
True that you don't need to worry as long as there's no AR (Accident Report); I think you can ignore this for now as those guys may not come back.

What's the report that needs to be lodged? Have you enquired that? As I told before, if its a simple incident statement to state that such & such incident occurred on such & such date & we got compromised to the police records, then its fine. If cops are going to take some action, better avoid. This is my opinion, some experts can shed more light here.
Old 21st February 2010, 01:46   #92
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post

MX6!!! couldn't believe you could say this. Fleeing is a very big offence. Never flee, instead, I would suggest to do something like a self confession in the police station.
Aargee. I said Fleecing excercise. Not fleeing. Please check.

Fleecing means - to strip of money or property by fraud or extortion, which our cops are adept at.
Fleecing derives from the act of removing fleece (skin - wool) from a goat.

Hope it clarifies. And yes, I'd never say Fleeing!
Old 21st February 2010, 05:22   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Aargee. I said Fleecing excercise. Not fleeing. Please check.

Fleecing means - to strip of money or property by fraud or extortion, which our cops are adept at.
Fleecing derives from the act of removing fleece (skin - wool) from a goat.

Hope it clarifies. And yes, I'd never say Fleeing!
Oh!!! OK . Agreed & that's the reason everyone tries to fleece due to avoid running from pillars to posts.
Old 21st February 2010, 11:23   #94
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Oh!!! OK . Agreed & that's the reason everyone tries to fleece due to avoid running from pillars to posts.
I'd put it this way. Most try to flee because the Indian cops try to fleece!
Old 22nd February 2010, 11:30   #95
BHPian

hi Bj97, I would suggest you still make a police complaint even if the other party is not interested as you are safer in the long run.

Status on my case:

Its in the court now. The other party has asked for compensation and the insurance company has been a made a party to it. The insurance company is now doing the homework and may be verifying the the authenticity of thier claims.
Old 22nd February 2010, 12:51   #96
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryashiv1 View Post
The insurance company is now doing the homework and may be verifying the the authenticity of thier claims.
Now, if the insurance says that their claim is not authentic, can you sue them back for fraudulent case leading to fradulent claims, unnecessary mental and physical hassles, unnecessary waste of time and loss of work due to being constantly away and related things?
This is just getting interesting. Hope
Old 22nd February 2010, 12:52   #97
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryashiv1 View Post
The insurance company is now doing the homework and may be verifying the the authenticity of thier claims.
Now, if the insurance says that their claim is not authentic, can you sue them back for fraudulent case leading to fradulent claims, unnecessary mental and physical hassles, unnecessary waste of time and loss of work due to being constantly away and related things?
This is just getting interesting. I mean, this scenario is very interesting, sadly at your cost tho Arya.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks