Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2010, 12:12   #1
BHPian

Missing item near Gudalur - any finders

This has to be a one of a kind post - mods, feel free to delete if it's not in the right spirit. I'm taking a long shot, but here goes.

I was driving towards Bangalore from Trichur on 2nd Jan - we passed Nadugani and turned right towards Gudalur - around 10km from Gudalur, at approx 2-3pm types, I had a flat tyre (front left).

So, in the process of getting to the spare, I unloaded (several items) to the side of the road, then replaced the tyre and reloaded the car.

Unfortunately, in the process there was a silk saree in red Kumaran's (Chennai) box which I placed on TOP of the car. That, to my utter chagrin, seems to have stayed there while I reloaded the rest of the items, closed the hatch of the Getz Prime and drove off. Obviously, the box seems to have fallen off somewhere en route near there.

So - here's the long shot - any chance that any of you driving that route on that day (I think several would have) seen a red Kumaran's saree box on the road somewhere before Gudalur???? Apart from the cost of the silk items, there is a great deal of sentimental value attached to it - hence my risking such a foolish question on this forum...

Rgds

-r

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks