Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2010, 01:02   #1
BHPian

My 11year old zen kept me safe

guys!!!it happen about two hours back from now. I was driving towards rajmandir cinema hall with my friend in a 11 year old zen zen carb which I just bought to drive through the congestes traffic areas. I was waiting for a signal to turn green a ford fiesta was in front of my car. The signal turned green the fiesta moved then I moved my zen. It was 10.15 in the night. Then suddenly an a speeding accent came from nowhere and hit my car. I can't even imagine what speed the accent was. I was unconscious for sometime. When my eyes open I saw that accent speeding away. I asked my friend if he was ok. The left wheel of my car was in the middle of the road and my car was in the wall of rajput sabha bhawan. We both came out of my car. Inquired if we were ok. I found my cellphone which was on the dashboard on the road. I just fixed the batt. on it and called my dad. It was horrifying guys. I didn't even get a second to react. By god's grace me and my friend are safe. Will post some pics taken by my friends taken on the site when they showed up after my calls.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.
Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 31st January 2010 at 12:12.
Old 31st January 2010, 01:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Glad to hear you are safe
Old 31st January 2010, 02:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

Ohh! That's a terrible experience. Anyways, glad to know that you and your friend are safe.
The accent hit your zen and your car was damaged. But nothing happened to the Accent and it just zoomed away!
Old 1st February 2010, 14:10   #4
BHPian

Must be a drunk driver in the asccent, who was out of control.

On second thought, 30th Jan was a dry day, i suppose
Old 1st February 2010, 14:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thats horrible man! Did anyone get the number of that Accent ? Good to know you guys are fine. Nothing to do with the Zen though. Allah was with you.
Old 1st February 2010, 15:06   #6
BHPian

garvit2002 its good to know that you guys came out safely. You mentioned that you lost consiousness for somet time, did you visit a hospital after the accident? Did anyone note the Accent number?
Old 1st February 2010, 21:02   #7
Senior - BHPian

Good to know you and your friend walked away unharmed. Did you get yourselves checked by a doctor, just to rule out any internal trauma? ask your relatived to keep a close watch on you, as sometimes certain individuals tend to pass out after a few hours of a crash.

The Accent must have been damaged too, and if anyone has noted the # down, it should be failry easy to nail the person.
Old 1st February 2010, 21:08   #8
BANNED

It's Great that you and your friend are safe..!

What about the ACcent? Was the hit so mild that it could run away easily? Please post pictures soon
Old 1st February 2010, 21:21   #9
Senior - BHPian

any idea from where this accent came and hit you ?

very glad that you and your friend are okay.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks