Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2010, 14:02   #16
Senior - BHPian

"The toll guy sent him back by showing a big iron rod"

this is the right way to teach morons some sense...am sure the "toll guys" will be seeing many like him each day. pathetic souls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Near the Nelamangala(Bangalore) toll gate I saw one big hilarious incident.We were following a big queue, suddenly a guy with Honda City came next to us and was trying to cut us.He was coming in parallel to our queue and by the time we reached toll(it was almost 30mins wait) he was on the pavement.The toll guy sent him back by showing a big iron rod.The poor chap had to go all the way back by taking a U-Turn and going behind almost 60-70 cars,which might have taken another 1 hour easily to reach the toll.If he had come behind us he would have reached his home town by then.
Old 5th February 2010, 17:44   #17
BHPian

@Sli_ce: that was befitting and hilarious!

but logically it can happen to others too (the accidental fall of barricade on to the car or you could be in his place if he had not cut the queue: thank him). isn't it is dangerous?
Old 7th February 2010, 23:26   #18
BHPian

Why on the roof? Should have crashed his windshield

That would have been fun IMO. Deserves him right.
Old 8th February 2010, 00:09   #19
BHPian

Dude just to add icing on the cake, you should have given him the finger too while driving past him
Old 8th February 2010, 19:48   #20
BHPian

Serves him right, lovely poetic justice!

I've witnessed another incident at the GGaon toll plaza, wherein another stupid bugger was trying to break the queue. As expected, other drivers weren't making it easy for him. I guess he got frustrated and messed with the wrong car. He tried to be cheeky with a Safari and wolla the Safari bull bar soon deformed the front LHS fender nicely. On top of that, 2 guys got out of the Safari, grabbed the guy by his collar and said something that sent him cowering back to his i10. All that happened right in front of me, and I won't say I didn't enjoy the drama! Maybe he'll think twice before doing such a thing again.

EDIT: @ishaanranderia: No point stooping down to the degraded levels of such buggers buddy. Better to be calm and patient on the roads.

Last edited by lordofgondor : 8th February 2010 at 19:50.
Old 8th February 2010, 20:02   #21
Senior - BHPian

This is same story every day and that toll plaza. People are just so rude and careless to follow the queue

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks