Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2005, 04:15   #1
BANNED

juhu drive experience....

heres a report on what happened this thursday...

had planned to go to rock bottom with some friends.in my friends 1.5 city.all ready to go.suddenly dont know what happened to this friend of mine...screwed around..his pop slapped him thrice and warned him not to touch the car.(it was his personal car ..his face was bleeding.)he was cryng to me on the phoneand asked me to get my car.
my sail was low on fuel.but still i went under his building.called him down..when he came down i dont know what was wrong with me.i went and slapped him too..there only where his pop slapped him.feel bad for him.he was crying alot to me.and other friends were already reeady then.we went to my building and parked my sail.and then decided which car to take..v-tec or scorpio.scorpio had some problems and had no tints and he didn't want anybody to see him crying..so took the honda.
picked up everybody in 15 minutes flat.and then went towards juhu from "baand"
got stuck there man for 30 minutes.all you guys out there never go from baand when going to some cool place where all are going..anyways friend believes in some crap for which he told me that if i dont take him from linking road..he would die.and was crying loud...had to take u-turn in the end.and go back to linking road ka start and take him from there.fortunately.there was less traffic out there.was driving.juhu roads were good sometime back.dont know whatz wrong nowdays.anyways there was this signal on..dont know why.around 11..it happened only that night..other night the orange light keeps blinking.anyways.i was the only guy who was stuck at that signal..and then came this modified zen.stock engine with freeflow.giving me looks as if he wants to drag.i said fine.we both revveed hard..i revved till 5-6 rpm.even this dude did the same.we both were revving hard...and when the signal turned green..i REALISED THAT I WAS LOW ON FUEL..signal turned green.i started driving and shiftinf below 2 rpm..with the increase in fuel prices.who would think of dragging a v-tec with some stock zen.i let him go and i was lucky because a cop was standing ahead and he caught this dude..later we reached rock bottm..friend was very happy out there..fergot completely about the slaps.and everything was fun.i had alot of whisky there.lbecause of which i gave my car key to my friend.who drove the car till my house very very carefully.because he knew that if anything would happen to my car.i would slap him to death..then i was very hungry.
was in no mood of eating pav bhaji.wanted to eat butter chicken..so we went to bade miya after filling gas.but when we reached.the stuff was over and it was shutting down.thursday night i completely fergot.were confused betweeen pav bhaji juhu or airport..finally went to the airport.went and called for butter chicken.but before going there we dropped all the chics home..the bill came around 500 .very cheap for 3 hoggerz..then i startd driving.
the drive from airport to home was fun.western express highway..touched the speed of 80KMPH.didnt feel like pulling more because of the roads after the 26th of july...and then i dropped a friend home.then when i went to drop other friend...he called up his sister and asked her to open the door.she said ok..but when i dropped ihm under his building his pop was already standing down..i didnt wanna miss the scene..so i got down and shouted...good bye..purposly said like that as if im drunk.(i was completely alright by the time i left the airport)
after seeing me like that his dad got so irritated and trust me guyz i saw the SLAAAPP.was not hard.i saw the slapps actually.not hurting but soo many slaps at 1 time.and slapping and taking my friend back home.was 1 of the funniest and the best scenes of my life..
i just hope i get to see him getting slapped by everyone and everytime i meet him.and will surely post the pic/video of such slaps if i every get to record.

Last edited by dadudeonfire : 20th September 2005 at 04:22.
Old 20th September 2005, 04:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

dadudeonfire
im sure u must have had great fun that night.just reading it i can tell !!your experience was really good.but while driving on the western expressway at night...man dint u get scared driving there.and i really feel bad for your friend but he deserves one more slap.by the way what tyre pressure were you running on and what size are your alloys ??
Old 20th September 2005, 04:35   #3
BANNED

thanks...
never really checked the tyre pressure dude...and ive got 15" hr magz and 50..low profile tyrez...the time we bought these magz..nobody really cared and had 17-18"magz in their hondaz...planning to get spinnerz soon...just planning ..not sure about it
Old 20th September 2005, 04:41   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadudeonfire
thanks...
never really checked the tyre pressure dude...and ive got 15" hr magz and 50..low profile tyrez...the time we bought these magz..nobody really cared and had 17-18"magz in their hondaz...planning to get spinnerz soon...just planning ..not sure about it
17 inchers definitly looks better you should have gone in for them too.but 15 are still cool.are these mags or alloys and when you gettin the spinners they really look cool.keep us posted.

rev

p.s spinners for you honda or sail or scorpio ??
Old 20th September 2005, 04:41   #5
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

dude awesome report there ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 20th September 2005 at 04:44.
Old 20th September 2005, 04:45   #6
BANNED

thank you guys...
im thinking of getting spinners for honda dude...they wont look good on the scorpio...and no size available for sail...you drive a baleno right..???whatz the tyre pressure and stuff...and do you have magz..???
Old 20th September 2005, 04:48   #7
BANNED

looks like a dreams come true..by the way isnt this whole episode one(dream)..and are u sure that "other night the orange light keeps blinking"..look carefully i think its red..
Old 20th September 2005, 04:50   #8
BANNED

dude..whenevr ive passed that area in the nights the orange lights keep blinking...that night those signals were working..dont know how and why...
Old 20th September 2005, 04:58   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
.and then came this modified zen.stock engine with freeflow.giving me looks as if he wants to drag.i said fine.we both revveed hard..i revved till 5-6 rpm.even this dude did the same.we both were revving hard...and when the signal turned green..i REALISED THAT I WAS LOW ON FUEL..signal turned green.i started driving and shiftinf below 2 rpm..with the increase in fuel prices.who would think of dragging a v-tec with some stock zen.i let him go and i was lucky because a cop was standing ahead and he caught this dude...

smart of you to let him go saved you from gettin caught again and also saved you a lot of fuel. .so what was the fe you got that night as you were driving at around 80 kmph and didnt pull the car at all.must have been pretty high.

Rev
Old 20th September 2005, 05:02   #10
BANNED

yeah dude...must have got around 9-10...city it usually gives around 7 and half..more than my sail...how much do u get...maruty baleno...must be giving around 13-14...
Old 20th September 2005, 05:05   #11
BANNED

Quote:

anyways friend believes in some crap for which he told me that if i dont take him from linking road..he would die.and was crying loud...

good bye..purposly said like that as if im drunk.(i was completely alright by the time i left the airport)

was 1 of the funniest and the best scenes of my life..
i just hope i get to see him getting slapped by everyone and everytime i meet him.and will surely post the pic/video of such slaps if i every get to record.
well kudos dude for saving a friends life by taking the linking road ..really appreciate ur concern for other fellow beings..

now u seem to act very well as if u were drunk(can give u an oscar if i could)..the only slight problem being u actually were drunk na..

hope u have the same fun as and when u wish..wishing u a very cheerful life ahead and ya pls do post a few pics and videos(will put them on the worlds most amazing videos,what say)!!!
Old 20th September 2005, 05:10   #12
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885

hope u have the same fun as and when u wish..wishing u a very cheerful life ahead and ya pls do post a few pics and videos(will put them on the worlds most amazing videos,what say)!!!

are u being sarcastic???...the way u saying..."wishing u and stuff...."
Old 20th September 2005, 05:15   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
are u being sarcastic???...the way u saying..."wishing u and stuff...."

i dont think hes being sarcastic hes probably jealous of your experience.he wishes he were in your place

Rev
Old 20th September 2005, 05:17   #14
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
i dont think hes being sarcastic hes probably jealous of your experience.he wishes he were in your place

Rev
u just snatched the words out of my mouth revtech..thanks a lot buddy..
Old 20th September 2005, 05:17   #15
BANNED

hahahahhaah you really making me laugh dude...if thats the case then why dont you say it dude...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed