Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2004, 01:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

So after 4 months of hard looking around for a decent female driver who could give me the hard time, i come across one finally! And boy this time in not just any car, but a fair race, the lady in question being behind a Daewoo Matiz.

So how did it all start? Well here's what happened. One of my friends and me were returning from college on Monday afternoon (yesterday) and were just entering the Western Express Highway from Mahim thru the roundabout flyover. At first i saw something yellow whiz pass by. The first thought that ran thru my mind was, "ah, so there's someone who really revvs the matiz too!" So i shifted from 5th to 4th and let my right foot do some talking. Once i crossed the Meenatai Thackeray Flyover i caught up with this Golden-yellow Matiz, the female passenger in my car just being a lil' stunned that i would actually go outta my way to do a "chase-job".

Once the flyover was dealt with, i caught up with the Matiz and decided to stay at its tail since something caught my eye. I saw a few bumper stickers, then i saw some more, till i realised that the rear of that car had anywhere between 12-15 bumper stickers. WHOA! Yea, u read it right, 12 to 15. It covered the glass area as well as the boot area completely. Some of them being rather smart, the others sounding sexist. The sexist ones made me realise, "boy oh boy theres a dame behind the wheel". Signal turning green i revved the car to 60 kmph, caught up right with her and dodged a rickshaw or two in the process. Finally i get a glimpse of the lady behind the wheel. I'd say anywhere between 25 to 30, but one very hot looking chic. I tried to do everything to catch her attention but she was just concentrating on her stuff behind the wheel.

This game of 'cat and mouse trying to gain attention of cat' went on till Andheri flyover signal where i finally indicated that i liked her rear.... oops the rear of her car! She gave a thumbs up sign and i disappeared with a conflict in my mind. My female passenger needed to be left at a safe place while the other female went around the corner. Decisions, decisions! Huff, thats life i suppose.

Anyways, if u do see a Golden-Yellow Matiz with registration plate no. MH-04-AP-xxxx, u probably shud spend some time trying to read those bumper stickers....

....as for me, hmm, i shud really try getting a hold of these hot chics that i seem to race so often, someday!

Revv

Old 4th August 2004, 02:39   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] I saw a few bumper stickers, then i saw some more, till i realised that the rear of that car had anywhere between 12-15 bumper stickers. WHOA! Yea, u read it right, 12 to 15. It covered the glass area as well as the boot area completely. Some of them being rather smart, the others sounding sexist. T
I hope that she saw the "Team-BHP" bumper sticker on your car!! Revv, stop racing against them, and start racing with them.

GTO
Old 4th August 2004, 15:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hahaha... yea u are rite bout it pal.. maybe i shud just let them overtake me next time round...

Revv
Old 4th August 2004, 15:49   #4
Senior - BHPian

Nice one Revv!!
Old 12th August 2004, 16:23   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] after 4 months of hard looking around for a decent female driver who could give me the hard time
down here in chennai, never met a single female for the past 4 years....
except for those racing against cycle-rickshaws. he-he-he.
Old 12th August 2004, 20:27   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]So after 4 months of hard looking around for a decent female driver
and u find a hot one !!! dont some guys have all the luck ??

cheers and more happy hunting fella
Old 12th August 2004, 23:08   #7
Team-BHP Support

I think I just found out why I don't get any female drivers to race against. Whenever they see my rusted heap (which I drive most of the time) come up in their rear view mirror, they just get out of the way. The other day, I was driving a Zen and got whooped royally by a damsel in an Ikon.

Moral of the story: If you wanna race against women, get rid of your Contessa and buy a Zen or something small.
Old 12th August 2004, 23:29   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Aditya @ Aug. 12 2004,21:38)]Moral of the story: If you wanna race against women, get rid of your Contessa and buy a Zen or something small.
Old 13th August 2004, 01:05   #9
Senior - BHPian

nahin, something is wrong here. i have been in mumbai for over a decade now, and haven't raced one lady yet, forget about her pulling through the gears or dodging traffic. aur yahan revv sahab story pe story likhe jaa rahe hain. next revv, pics or STFU!
Old 13th August 2004, 15:29   #10
BANNED

U guys wanna race with some double shifting chicks, head to CHANDIGARH !! Thats the place where every second chick is hot ( looking & driving ). I guess being a speed town even the babes know how to handle the machines.. right from the willy's jeep to the swanky lancers, honda's. etc. They know how to slip and slide their cars no matter wat the surface maybe, so next time u in that town keep ur eyes open and u'll spot them so very easily .
Old 13th August 2004, 17:03   #11
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]U guys wanna race with some double shifting chicks, head to CHANDIGARH !! Thats the place where every second chick is hot ( looking & driving ).
YOU SAID IT!! I was there last October on business, and boy....came across some really really hot women

GTO
Old 13th August 2004, 17:33   #12
BANNED

LOL ... Gud 2 know that others have the same observation.
Old 13th August 2004, 19:30   #13
Tom
BHPian

yeah the chandi women r real hot ones....we call em rear engine chicks!
Old 13th August 2004, 19:55   #14
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]we call em rear engine chicks!

GTO
Old 13th August 2004, 21:05   #15
F50
Senior - BHPian

Ya me too came across such kind of scenario ......
Two chicks in sky blue Alto n myself in my Santro we were racing from Pedder Road to Hinduja Hospital (Mahim) ...... N she was able zip around in traffic .... On one occasion i went pass her and signal went red... So i stopped for her n for signal to go green so we can resume wat v left ... finally her house came n ....... But enjoyed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks