Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2010, 13:59   #451
Senior - BHPian

^Yup,

Hopping to get good response from this side at least.
Do you guys really think that they are backed by some strong contacts in the system and thats the reason cops are not interested? I dont think so!! There can be another reason that can be found out later - For now, have them action or we take an action.

If we get some luck, want to make sure they dont dare to try this area in future. I/we need some good support from local folks with good influence around and will make sure they dont visit this area in future.
Old 20th July 2010, 14:06   #452
BHPian

sorry for being off the thread for long, sunday 25th at 1:30pm,lets meet up at Total mall Sarjapur road, and go ahead with the plan.
Old 20th July 2010, 16:39   #453
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
sorry for being off the thread for long, sunday 25th at 1:30pm,lets meet up at Total mall Sarjapur road, and go ahead with the plan.
Ok, I can't get this wrong atleast . Will definitely be there.
Old 20th July 2010, 16:50   #454
BHPian

Quote:
Are we planning for a team lunch together? If not, I suggest we meet anytime after 2:30 pm.
Old 20th July 2010, 18:25   #455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
For now, have them action or we take an action.
I am grinning from ear to ear.The moment of truth has arrived.

Quote:
Aye aye Sir!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
Are we planning for a team lunch together?
Not a bad idea after all.

So guys is the sat meet is for discussion or will it be the d-day for carrying out the mock drill too?

I am asking as I purchased a thunderbird today and if its just going to be a brainstorming meet then I am coming on those 2 wheels and if its going to be a mock drill to trap those custards then I better come in my safari.

ALERT!!!

If anyone has any localite friend then please do involve him as even if we manage to trap those muggers I bet we would still end up being the scapegoats as those muggers might use the language advantage to their best
Old 20th July 2010, 18:46   #456
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Vampire View Post
Thought of sharing this email from one of the persons who narrowly escaped his entry into the Pulsar Gang's victim list.
Who sent this ? Seems like he put more people in danger than the thugs themselves. It is best left to the cops. Nothing went bad here but anything could have.
Old 20th July 2010, 21:17   #457
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
It is best left to the cops.
We've seen Bangalore cop's efficiency almost a dozen times already. Come on....We are talking about some petty thieves here and the cop's don't even have a suspect list even after months.

Quote:
Seems like he put more people in danger than the thugs themselves.
Possibly... Let's hear what you would have done differently if you were in that guy's position.

Quote:
Nothing went bad here but anything could have.
I agree...But in critical situations, people are not left with too many options I guess unless they have prior experience is something vaguely similar.

Last edited by Digital Vampire : 20th July 2010 at 21:22.
Old 20th July 2010, 22:21   #458
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Who sent this ? Seems like he put more people in danger than the thugs themselves. It is best left to the cops. Nothing went bad here but anything could have.
I hear you, Prince. However, I dont see many options. Shall we keep watching cops doing nothing!! What would have you done to stop this immediately?

I'm not saying it has to be us, its a bit complex route. But, if no one is going to take any action, we need to do something else they will become more and more gutsy with every incident.
Old 20th July 2010, 23:08   #459
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Vampire View Post

Possibly... Let's hear what you would have done differently if you were in that guy's position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
I hear you, Prince. However, I dont see many options. Shall we keep watching cops doing nothing!! What would have you done to stop this immediately?
I don't want to argue or anything, I love the guys and the forum, buttt, considering the time he had to get away and engage himself with one hand on the phone (considering he did not have Jabra or a Linea with Blue n Me) and then driving all that way with the other, He could have managed at least one pic even a distorted one of the biker or the bike.

One more thing, I refuse to believe that a pulsar cannot catch up with a car for that long. I am not saying I don't believe what is written but some things are pretty inconsistent or I ride the Pulsar like a maniac. Out of the two.

About the cops, if they are hand in glove with the thugs and you try to take things in your hand, even if you succeed, you will be framed unless there is political backing or media pressure. The Police will derive as much profit from this gang and when the pressure builds up the gang will go underground, unless the commissioner flips his lid and orders an encounter.

There has to be media pressure and these incidents should be aired everytime, every half day on local channels and when citizens voice their concern and the media rushes to the commissioner's office for questions then we can expect some respite for a few months.
Old 21st July 2010, 01:37   #460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
I am grinning from ear to ear.The moment of truth has arrived.

So guys is the sat meet is for discussion or will it be the d-day for carrying out the mock drill too?

I am asking as I purchased a thunderbird today and if its just going to be a brainstorming meet then I am coming on those 2 wheels and if its going to be a mock drill to trap those custards then I better come in my safari.

ALERT!!!

If anyone has any localite friend then please do involve him as even if we manage to trap those muggers I bet we would still end up being the scapegoats as those muggers might use the language advantage to their best
Guys what exactly is being planned on this? I am a localite (ya I can read kannada number plates ) and stay not far from the area where these particular set of incidents seem to be happening. Could someone pm about what is being planned etc??
Old 21st July 2010, 21:46   #461
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanrvce View Post
Guys what exactly is being planned on this? I am a localite (ya I can read kannada number plates ) and stay not far from the area where these particular set of incidents seem to be happening. Could someone pm about what is being planned etc??
Brilliant. I guess the muggers luck is running out now.

Niranjan can you please PM your cell number to asdon or ketan and we will get you up to speed on the gameplan. And to be honest, you seem like a god send to us right now.The timing of your post couldn't have been better buddy
Old 23rd July 2010, 15:51   #462
BHPian

So is this meet confirmed for this sunday? What is the confirmed time? Is it 1:30 PM or 2:30 PM ?
Old 29th July 2010, 17:41   #463
BHPian

There was a news the other day in TOI that South east Blore is the safest neighborhood as the police had cracked many burglary cases. Wonder how this mugging incident went unnoticed !!
Old 3rd August 2010, 11:55   #464
BHPian

Saw THIS in the papers today. It baffles me that the cops can catch hold of these guys who apparently were not regular offenders and they can't catch the muggers even after having much more information about them than road rage culprits.

P.S : Any updates from the weekend meet?
Old 3rd August 2010, 19:36   #465
Senior - BHPian

I couldnt attend the meet if it happened a week back.
Congratulations Surajit on TB.
Lets schedule regular meet for the T-bhp members in this area. We can discuss this issue while we schedule a regular meet / monthly meet.

OT:I ride with a small group known as RoyalKnights, its been quite sometime I went for a ride - getting my bike serviced and see if I can make it this time. Its August 15, if you are free you can join.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks