Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2010, 00:47   #1
BHPian

Driving in my Ford Ikon

A wet, rainy Saturday, empty roads, covered with green canopies of baby leaves, a light drizzle, the wind softly whispering to you, you know you are safe. you know she is with you, you can talk to her, you can let go, you know she will take care of you...

Lisa has been my best friend for 10 years. Never letting me down, never complaining, rain or sun, night or day, I know I can depend on her... she understands my fears, she shares my happiness, and she gives me strength when I am alone and scared, she takes me in her fold, telling me I will be fine, she holds on tight, never letting go.

The undulating beats of her heart and she responds to your slightest touch, she reads your intentions, and responds... the soft, sensual motion as you ask her to turn, hugging the ground, yet letting go, caressing the ground with her soft ballerina moves, yet, never losing control. The soft rubber on the wet tarmac, the sweetest music in the world, as she tells you, she loves you.

And you know, life's gonna be fine again...
Old 13th May 2010, 07:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Siddesh, that was a nice piece of poetry on a beautiful car ! Why don't you give a detailed review of your Ikon, under the "Long term ownership" topic. Would make an interesting read.
The Ikon is a true beauty, as I have been experiencing for myself too, over the past 8 years. Cheers
Old 13th May 2010, 10:20   #3
BHPian

I did submit some owner reviews for both my Ikon CLXi (110000 kms) and my Fiesta SXi (76000 kms), but I think they are still in the approval queue. In summary, they have been fantastic driver's cars, though a tad expensive on fuel efficiency, and it's no wonder I hate driving any other vehicle!

I did try out the BMW, Skoda Laura, VW Passat, and some others during my search for a new car, maybe I should post those mini-reviews too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks