Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2010, 00:30   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Another clarification, the guy was beaten up only by the constables and the mob didn't touch him.
I think this is in direct conflict with what you've written in your original post: "... the mob gave the guy what he deserved"
Old 22nd May 2010, 00:52   #62
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well, there has been serious attack against me
Nope. There's no serious attack. Just the members expressed their feelings. Especially because of some of the comments that you'd reported which I'm pasting below along with the comments from Iluvcars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvcars View Post
I think this is in direct conflict with what you've written in your original post: "... the mob gave the guy what he deserved"
That's not the only thing that gave us all the idea. Many are conflicting. Just quoting phrases from his own initial post below.

Quote:
Now, he had no other option than to come out and experience the wrath of the police and the mob.
And boy, I haven't seen anybody being beaten so black and blue.
About the mob? Well they disappeared within 5 minutes of the incident.
the mob gave the guy what he deserved
Anyway, not that you mention that it was just the constable who beat him black and blue, he has all the proof to file an FIR against attempted murder. On a lighter note, had he noted your car number, he can also state that you abetted the whole thing by stopping him.
It's not cinematic. The NRI who took a cop on the bumper for a ride in pune has slapped a legal suit of attempted to murder against the cops. They fired I guess 6 rounds to make him stop.
As for his speaking on bluetooth, it can't be proved. He can just state that he was speaking with his lady companion.

Sorry if you consider this an attack again. Just that we were all taken by the comments and T-BHP endorses only legal views and advocated legal practices. Hence the whiplash kind of responses.

Guess the mods need to really close this thread now. Seems like a clear case of police atrocity. And police would feign ignorance if the victim proceeds legally, throwing the blame on the mob.

Last edited by MX6 : 22nd May 2010 at 00:57.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks