Team-BHP - Death In Form Of A Divider !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Death In Form Of A Divider ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/817-death-form-divider.html)

well guys had a harrowing experience in my zen. we were on the way to bangalroe for mangalore. well me and my other buddies were in a group of 3 zens. we were iterally racing our way through *in th sat afternoon traffic. if u guys would know the road we reached the ghat section in a flat 2 and half hours which is very good. and then disaster srikes....nothing to us but to some truck that overturned in the ghat section. so we guys were stuck there for 4 hrs thill it was cleared. the we start our racing again. we reach neelamangla around 2 in the morning. and then i become the pilot cars. the road was soo straight that i was flooring it and also we wanted some night life in blore. so there were going ...and suddenly my buddy gets a call on his cell ....hes in front seat ..as i take a look at him ....whoa there it is a divider being made....i quickly steered to left..too late ..right wheel hits the divider....and this was at 110 kmph.... man rest is history ....got car towed...we were ok..i had bent chasis and my rim had to be replaced.......BUT the bridgestones i had on my tire didnt POP. man there was a 90 degree bent ,..even then the tire was intact.....now i recomend bridgestones to all my buddies.
anyways guys....there r some sore didviders there with no marking..so be careful......!!!!as for zen it is the cheapest to repair...only rs.12,000.

hehehe vishnu... i think you answered my query in the other post in this one
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]as for zen it is the cheapest to repair...only rs.12,000.

But man u sure do have some guardian angel doing his/her job well. I once saw a zen, on my way back to Blore from chennai, that had climbed over a similar unmarked divider. All its four wheels where hanging!! And get this, the divider was barely 30 feet or so long, with no other divider in sight on the road. Seems it was put there specifically for the purpose of ruining cars!

Cheers
amitoj

So vishnugnair is back, back with a bang i must say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ported_head @ Nov. 06 2004,13:25)]So vishnugnair is back, back with a bang i must say.

hey man i hope htis does not become a habit...when i told my bro abt the accident ..he was cracking up... i mean hes like u r frequent accident driver. man i was sooo devastated..only in india....( it happens only in india .....like a song ) hope it doesnt happen to the c i am gonna acquire,,,

Can u post pics of the zen after the accident? i want to see the bent chassis!! Drive safe!

haha, i think this is the 2nd time (according to what you've mentioned on this forum) you've been in such an accident kid..
u're unsafe - get off the road!

[img]http://www.team-bhp.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/***.gif[/img]
drive safe guys.
ur negligence cud also hurt others.
its good that u escaped with only a bent rim and a bent chassis.
but wat does that mean a bent chassis.so now are u driving a bit sideways like all those express buses on NH17.

satya

bent chassis?
is it that easy to repair?.... Chassis right?
Chassis is the thing or say the frame on which the whole car is built?

I think.. a damage to it.. can never be repaired perfectly.
If I am right then.. its much more than 12000 .. (not that repair cost is more than 12k)... but the accident did cost you your chassis!!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]so now are u driving a bit sideways like all those express buses on NH17.

ya .. even i was thinking so.

Did you bother to get a licnece after the last crash ? Frankly, this accident was sheer driver carelessness and nothing great to tom-tom about

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ Nov. 08 2004,08:04)]Did you bother to get a licnece after the last crash ? Frankly, this accident was sheer driver carelessness and nothing great to tom-tom about

Drive safe pal.Else make sure to surrender ur TBhp License next time u drive.:D
U really lucky!

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]u're unsafe - get off the road!

wonder what will happen to your C or E whatever you buy! That wouldn't be so cheap to repair..

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rjkulkarni @ Nov. 08 2004,16:34)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b

*wonder what will happen to your C or E whatever you buy! That wouldn't be so cheap to repair..

I agree ....but here is how u can decide ..

C - cheap to repair

E - expensive to repair ...

ur call vishnu

[quote=[b]Quote[/b] (normally_crazy @ Nov. 08 2004,17:00)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjkulkarni,Nov. 08 2004,16:34
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b

*wonder what will happen to your C or E whatever you buy! That wouldn't be so cheap to repair..

I agree ....but here is how u can decide ..

C - cheap to repair

E - expensive to repair ...

hey man i am gonna have that first insurance thingy.....so its cool...........guess both the c and e r gonna *be alright to repair although its gonna cost our inventory a bomb.....!!!!! hope everything is gonna be ok..... man i still havent got that license yet....but i still have international license though.....!! guess iam ok...all ihave to know is now...that deshmukh guy now...!!!!