Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2010, 12:55   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
Only 1 usefull suggestion.

Be careful you don't waste time. NOC is valid for 6 months, but when you will go to RTO they will start a new story. Fine for every month around 500 bucks. So be careful and better not give them a chance to cheat you on it.
Thanks for the suggestion Ranjan! That's exactly the idea, to gather all the info/documents needed for a reregistration of a car in a different state. Mostly what I hear is NOC, PUC and Insurance (which I already have) is needed, but I just want to make sure if anything more would be needed?! Don't want them to make up stories due to missing documents. Hence looking for a reliable RTO contact in Hyd.
Old 25th May 2010, 16:48   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash_m View Post
. Mostly what I hear is NOC, PUC and Insurance (which I already have) is needed, but I just want to make sure if anything more would be needed?! .
Not sure if it is required in AP, but I am currently in process of transferring my KA registered car to Chennai. I was asked to produce a Police Certificate from the Police Commisioner's office in Chennai. No hassles! as such but had to waste a day in applying for one in morning and getting it in the evening in the city. Also, you might want to have some valid document for local address proof in Hyderabad. And yes, try to fish your old documents for original sale invoice from your car dealer. This is needed for calculation of tax.

Last edited by DWind : 25th May 2010 at 16:52.

Most Viewed