Team-BHP - another rickshaw wallah story with twist
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   another rickshaw wallah story with twist (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/8898-another-rickshaw-wallah-story-twist.html)

good evening everyone

about an hour ago i was at junction in daewoo matiz waiting for signal to turn green (law collage road) soon signal went green, & I was following car in front of me, all well and good
now from right side came a rickshaw & turned right into me at considerable speed his rickshaw collided with my matizs right side mirror but since the mirror has some backward movement it was not broken but just had moved in opposite direction
so i rolled down window & told him (a young chap) to stop after turn, there were three girls in rickshaw. he made hand gesture as saying 2 minutes & turned I followed him & after turn again asked him to stop again hand gesture & he went ahead, he was very afraid
at this point I had to turn left but I really wanted to yell at that guy
so off i went behind him, after about 150 meters I thought lets go ahead of him & try to slow him down. all i wanted was to give him "scare" , but suddenly he took a very sharp U turn and ran away, it was obvious that guy was pissing in his pants but seeing his desperate move I thought this is getting ugly besides no damage to my car just forget it
so I took a turn & went to my work

although I never got to yell at him but it was damn funny, he was damn scared & i enjoyed it a lot

Ha ha ha...

That was very funny...

A similar incident happened to me at Cochin. I was driving and there were 3 guys at back and my cousin beside me. Since just my window was down and the rest three were up and dark tinted no one woudl guess I had company.Similar to you story an auto guy makes a small circus and hits my car ( lucky that we have those beading running along the doors!).

I shout at him to stop and he threatens me :D but comes to an almost stop to further threaten me. Imagine his suprise when 5 of us jump out , that too all students and ok build :)). He ran ! lol , and we all had fun as we just intended to do that.

I think thats quite understandable, normally rick drivers are quite pissed off about the accidents that they cause. They accept their mistakes while driving..they refuse to stop and let other people give them their piece of their mind. On the other hand, when your the culprit they chase you down like a mad dog irrespective of whether someone is there in the back or not.
Good thing that you chased him down enough to get him pissed off man...a job well done I must say...a job well done!!

But still, u should have tried to catch that @** *&%$

dont know whether i should post this incident or not...
i was driving with my friends and a rickshawallah tried to overtake from left and go right
but that bas***D banged my car..and tried to runaway
it was late in the light..i overtook and blocked him
i got down of the rickshaw and asked him to give me money...that dude was saying tell me to do something cant give money...i asked him to buzz off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid Schumacher
I think thats quite understandable, normally rick drivers are quite pissed off about the accidents that they cause. They accept their mistakes while driving..they refuse to stop and let other people give them their piece of their mind. On the other hand, when your the culprit they chase you down like a mad dog irrespective of whether someone is there in the back or not.
Good thing that you chased him down enough to get him pissed off man...a job well done I must say...a job well done!!

I had posted this somethwere........... seems to have been chopped off by the new makeover at Team BHP.

In Ahemdabad... Rick drivers ( and also two wheelers) signal with their legs. This would be the only place in earth where that's allowed!!!!!!!!! We have many accidents due to this as out of towners don't understand this singallig and ram into autos.

A friend of mine joined a company in Ahmedabad, was following an Auto, the driver signalled right by shooting out his right foot , this guy misses the signal (said he thought the driver was scratching his right leg.... hahaha) and rams into this back. A big ruccks ensures and we had to bail him out eventually.

Its unbelievable........ yet true.

-- Ramky

-------------------------

Guys, Whenever a rikshawwallah dented or scratched my car, I made their face flat.

I'm really sorry for this attitude of mine, but, I couldn't control myself at such situations. I still remember one auto guys words in desperation after getting a heated one from me " Thune Thappad kyoon maara".

well as long as no damage done u did the right thing by quittin the chase....but yea it is fun scarin the **** outta those mosquitoes