Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2006, 15:05   #16
BHPian

@Everyone : thanx for ur wishes...

yes the car snaps were taken at the honda yard near hosur.I don have a few snaps from the accident site which i will post as soon as i can find my phone's datacable.

@psycho: yes the accident happened very much near the place u have stated.

A SPECIAL THANKS to PSYCHO, WOLF and Mclaren who were willing enuf to donate blood and help find donor's too.

As for updates,uncle will not be out of hospital for atleast a month or two considering what has happened to him.Aunt is out of hospital and at home.
Old 1st January 2006, 15:23   #17
Senior - BHPian

Sorry to hear about your granny. May her soul rest in peace. At the same time I'm glad that your uncle, aunt and cousin made it through. Hope they have a speedy recovery

My condolences to your family
Old 1st January 2006, 17:53   #18
BHPian

Oh My God..
My deepest Condolences to your granny & wishing ur uncle, aunt & cousin a speedy recovery
Old 1st January 2006, 18:27   #19
BHPian

deepest condolenses zahed... that mulbagal curve has became a liability for so many... scores of people have got killd at the very same point. regrets man. take care.
Old 1st January 2006, 18:41   #20
BHPian

Zahed bhai,

My sincere condolences... May the Almighty give your family the patience and courage to bear through this.

Lets Pray for a speedy and complete recovery of your uncle, aunt & cousin.

-Haque

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 1st January 2006, 21:38   #21
BHPian

@haque,paharino,dilip and dippy: thanx guys.....just hope no1 else has to go through such an ordeal.

@haque: uncle is NEVER gonna recover completely...he lost an important part of him in the crash.
Old 1st January 2006, 23:02   #22
Senior - BHPian

My condolences. Very Sad and very scary. I have travelled on that road so many times.

Zahed, I know its hard for you to think about it but can you tell us what exactly happened. I think we need dividers on all National highways so that headon collisions will be prevented. Also it seems like the car went under the truck so the impact came right through the windscreen.

Last edited by Mpower : 1st January 2006 at 23:05.
Old 2nd January 2006, 00:40   #23
BHPian

my condolences to u and ur family. hope ur better.
Old 2nd January 2006, 05:39   #24
BHPian

princezahed....my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. It's never easy to cope with a loss, be brave and support your uncle to recover fast.
Old 2nd January 2006, 05:49   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
However did this accident happen on the Mulbagal bypass road around the curve (assuming based on the distance you have said). I lost a niece on the same section last year due to the blind and sudden curve on the highway(the curve has ditches on both sides hence very dangerous to negotiate).
Something must be done to prevent overtaking in curves. (overtaking by going to the other side lane) I've had too many close calls. Not sure if a divider is a solution.
Old 2nd January 2006, 12:54   #26
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Gosh Princezahed, I am extremely sorry to hear about the tragic loss. Please do accept our deepest condolences.

GTO
Old 2nd January 2006, 15:45   #27
Senior - BHPian

princezahed,

very sorry to hear about the accident. please accept my condolences.
it is good to know that your aunt is back from the hospital. i wish your uncle a very speedy and a complete recovery.

Last edited by deepakhon : 2nd January 2006 at 15:46.
Old 2nd January 2006, 16:29   #28
BHPian

Please accept our heartiest condolences.
This once again brings to fore the concept of careful and skilled driving. Everybody should NOT be given a valid driving license without testing his/her capability.

I think government is not thinking that its high time to solve this problematic section of issuing licenses. Even if we drive properly, our life is dependant on the guy who is driving opposite or before us. This can be stopped only when a standard is set for issuing driving licenses and its followed strictly.

Surya

Last edited by Surya : 2nd January 2006 at 16:31.
Old 2nd January 2006, 16:36   #29
Team-BHP Support

Zahed... My deepest regrets and condolences for your granny. I wish everyone else a speedy recovery.

I hope all these highways get mid-section dividers with light reflecting paint/fixtures for night driving.
Old 2nd January 2006, 16:45   #30
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

ok i was on my way to the airport today. Took the ulsoor lake route .. Saw a NHC being towed.. On careful observation i figured out that it was the same car as zahed's, atleast looked so to me .. Zahed can u confirm .. That car certainly is in a bad shape , doesnt seem so much from the pictures ; but trust me ones got to see the car personally to see the extent of the damage .. I pray to god for the safety of all on road and hope that none of us will ever have to come across such an incident ever ..

Most Viewed