Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2006, 17:42   #31
Senior - BHPian

may your granny's soul rest in peace.... wishing your uncle a speedy recovery...
Old 2nd January 2006, 18:21   #32
Senior - BHPian

This is absolutely awful. :( Please accept my heartfelt condolences. Nothing can replace a life and it will be a void that will be tough to fill especially when you know the circumstances. I hope your Uncle comes out stronger both physically and mentally.

P.S. I am curious to know the speeds of the vehicles? The car looks very badly smashed.
Old 2nd January 2006, 19:57   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
ok i was on my way to the airport today. Took the ulsoor lake route .. Saw a NHC being towed.. On careful observation i figured out that it was the same car as zahed's, atleast looked so to me .. Zahed can u confirm .. That car certainly is in a bad shape , doesnt seem so much from the pictures ; but trust me ones got to see the car personally to see the extent of the damage .. I pray to god for the safety of all on road and hope that none of us will ever have to come across such an incident ever ..
Well i have no clue which NHC was being towed coz i just got back from giving my final exam and i have been shut from the outside world for the past 3days.If it was a TN registration then it was the same car..or if its driver side was totally damaged beyond recognition.
Old 2nd January 2006, 19:59   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeOnegative
This is absolutely awful. :( Please accept my heartfelt condolences. Nothing can replace a life and it will be a void that will be tough to fill especially when you know the circumstances. I hope your Uncle comes out stronger both physically and mentally.

P.S. I am curious to know the speeds of the vehicles? The car looks very badly smashed.
I do not have exact speeds as the best person to judge that wud be my uncle who is still gonna be in hospital for a month or maybe more but from wat i judge both must have been doing 90-100kms wen the tanker went over the car...
Old 2nd January 2006, 22:00   #35
BHPian

Dear Prince,

My condolences for your grandmother. I also hope your uncle recovers to lead a decent life.

I actually heard about this incident from my dad, I believe your uncle and him are colleagues. Only after seeing the pictures did I get a true sense of the magnitude of the accident.

Accidents like this are becoming much too common on our country's roads. I wonder when the goverment will finally do something about it.
Old 2nd January 2006, 22:23   #36
Team-BHP Support

Dear zahed,

That accident looks fatal. Please accept our deepest condolences.
Old 2nd January 2006, 22:29   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEnd
Dear Prince,

My condolences for your grandmother. I also hope your uncle recovers to lead a decent life.

I actually heard about this incident from my dad, I believe your uncle and him are colleagues. Only after seeing the pictures did I get a true sense of the magnitude of the accident.

Accidents like this are becoming much too common on our country's roads. I wonder when the goverment will finally do something about it.
I dont know who ur dad is coz i guess i have never met him..my uncle was posted in bombay a few years ago wen he was the IT commisioner there...i guess he knows ur dad from there..

there have been 2more accidents at almost the same spot since this 1 happened..that spot is becoming a mass grave for many people.
Old 3rd January 2006, 11:31   #38
BHPian

i am sorry for you grand mom.may her sould rest in peace.
Old 10th January 2006, 13:55   #39
BHPian

i am sorry for u r loss and may this bea lesson for all the team bhpians here...
Old 10th January 2006, 20:45   #40
BHPian

From behalf of Team - BHP members and everyone out here heartly condolences for your granny and We all pray to god ur uncle gets normal.And thanks for sharing with us, believing in us
Old 10th January 2006, 21:18   #41
Senior - BHPian

That accident looks horrific. My deepest condolences to your granny and wish your uncle a speedy recovery.
Old 10th January 2006, 22:21   #42
BHPian

update guys...

Well guys finally was able to transfer the snaps from my phone to comp...here they are direct from the crash site...

and finally the Killer tanker...minus wheels...

Now for the good stuff...My uncle has been discharged from hospital and though he is weak he is alive...dats wat matters most.
Old 10th January 2006, 22:32   #43
BHPian

realli sad to hear that zahed...may ur grannys soul rest in peace ...n wish ur uncle a quick recovery....wat more can i say man....so many of them perish

just like that ...no. of people killed in car accidents are out of imagination....hpe some sense prevails at the top...

Last edited by ambylimo : 10th January 2006 at 22:34.
Old 10th January 2006, 23:49   #44
Senior - BHPian

Truly a tragic incident. Extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. May pictures such as these act as a constact reminder to people to drive safely and with the utmost vigilance.

Realy sorry once again to hear about this. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family.
Old 11th January 2006, 13:27   #45
Senior - BHPian

princezahed - My deepest regrets and condolences for your granny.

Good to know you Uncle home. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks