Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:12   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Story of Pajero Theft

wow wow wow!!.This is turning out to be like a sherlock holmes thriller.Bring it on gtabombay! And ya,i am really sorry for your loss.I hope you got your car back in the end!
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:14   #47
Senior - BHPian

What is happening on this thread!!!
OP please post the whole thing in one go.
And whose picture is that?
And how its related?
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:16   #48
Senior - BHPian

Man, this is getting tighter and tighter. I hope that the character got just dues and further hope that you will update again all the way to the end so that I am not up all night wondering what happened next.

Last edited by GTO : 4th February 2011 at 09:48. Reason: Removing first names of men in uniform
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:16   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
What is happening on this thread!!!
OP please post the whole thing in one go.
And whose picture is that?
And how its related?

In one go it is quite unmanageable.
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:17   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
+1 to that. What is connection between the pic and this case? Is that Nasrat Ali?
I am also wondering the same thing, investigation is going very interesting and gtabombay is taking it very well.

However it would be nice if he can tell us status of the car.

Subscribed to the thread

Last edited by camchennai : 3rd February 2011 at 22:17. Reason: Added one more line
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:21   #51
Senior - BHPian

i am very eager to know what happened next. my car was also stolen from mumbai and on top of that my insurance was rejected by ICICI lombard who are greater thieves than those who actually steal the car.
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:23   #52
BHPian

For all who are eager for the climax, unfortunately there is no end to this story. Nasrat Ali Mohammed Idris Khan is still in Mumbai doing what he does best -- stealing cars. My pajero is still untraced. The snakes are all over the grass. I have to tread carefully. But this man needs to be caught and punished. He is a menace to this city. People are scared to talk about him.
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:27   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabombay View Post
For all who are eager for the climax, unfortunately there is no end to this story. Nasrat Ali Mohammed Idris Khan is still in Mumbai doing what he does best -- stealing cars. My pajero is still untraced. The snakes are all over the grass. I have to tread carefully. But this man needs to be caught and punished. He is a menace to this city. People are scared to talk about him.
But you had his IMEI number.

what happened to that, were you able to get some call details?
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:29   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabombay View Post
you mean to say you have got hold of this person and police are even scared to catch this person? man please tell us the complete story fast. dont hold any more climax.
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:36   #55
Senior - BHPian

Oh! that is a shame. All this time I thought all this ended well for you in the sense with the Pajero being recovered and all that.
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:37   #56
BHPian

The IMEI was traced, we got his number but by that time he had fled to his village at Tiwaripur, Pratabh Garh, UP. We got his last location at Kalyan Station. The story continues with his return from UP.
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:38   #57
Senior - BHPian

Hey GTABOMBAY, sad to know about your Pajero being stolen. My friends Pajero got lifted from Bandra in Dec 2010. The reference link is given above.

I am glued to this thread and hope you get it back.. What an irony to know about the way police works in India..
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:41   #58
BHPian

Really sad to hear that you couldnt trace your Pajero back. I was sincerely hoping for a good ending.

Last edited by f1fan : 3rd February 2011 at 22:43.
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:53   #59
BHPian

Well i understand you did not get back your Pajero. BUt did you get the money from insurance claim. How did You got the photo of the culprit? Is police provided that after tracking through IMEI number?
Old 3rd February 2011, 23:02   #60
Senior - BHPian

I feel sad for your loss, after reading the entire thread i feel the rabbit hole runs much deeper than any one could imagine, At least the plight is less in Kerala, here the cops are very cooperative. The cyber cell is much more effective, there is no big or small article, there are instances when the cops have recovered mobile phones worth 1500RS from petty thieves, and yes as anywhere in India the big fish always escapes, but here is the catch if the media chases the issue down then you can definitely see light at the end of the tunnel. I would strongly suggest you pulling up some strings in the media with a copy of your case, i am sure you can see some rapid action. Another Bhpian had solved his own case where the cops again turned a blind eye, the plight was the cops were very hesitant to touch the thief in his case, but finally they had to give in. I hope it all end well.

Pramod
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks