Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2015, 16:49   #61

Re: Team-BHP Stickers and their effect on your driving!

How do you get these stickers, and is there an eligibility criteria?

Also, but I find it rather strange that not a single member commenting on this thread is from Delhi. I am from Delhi, and just curiosvif there are not alot of delhites on team-bhp. I see alot of Pune & Bangalore.
Old 18th October 2015, 05:45   #62
BHPian

The Team BHP stickers do make me conscious that I am a responsible member of a responsible group of motorists. In a way, the sticker reminds me of the uniform I wore with such pride when I was serving in the Armed Forces.
Old 18th October 2015, 23:13   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newroads View Post
How do you get these stickers, and is there an eligibility criteria?

Also, but I find it rather strange that not a single member commenting on this thread is from Delhi. I am from Delhi, and just curiosvif there are not alot of delhites on team-bhp. I see alot of Pune & Bangalore.
These stickers are available in the store section and anyone can but them even non-bhpians which I feel should not be the case. There are plenty of bhpians from Delhi, I would say in the thousands.
Old 19th October 2015, 19:41   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullrun87 View Post
These stickers are available in the store section and anyone can but them even non-bhpians which I feel should not be the case.
I second you on that because I have seen cars with these stickers being rashly driven and I can safely assume that it's not a BHPian at the wheels.
Old 28th June 2016, 20:02   #65
BHPian

I was heading towards Bavdhan from Chandni Chowk today when I was taken aback by an extremely rash driver. A grey Chevy Beat raced down the hill (the one-way slope entering Kothrud) at what seemed like at least 70-80 km/h. He kept on accelerating and merged in such a manner that he almost crashed into the side of my car. This is a spot where accidents always tend to happen due to the big elevation changes and the connecting highway. I was saddened to see Team BHP stickers on the back of the car. He threaded the cars on the hill and vanished off. My friend managed to take a quick picture.

Team-BHP Stickers and their effect on your driving!-5936.png
Meccanico is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2016, 22:17   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseldunk View Post
Pardon me for the strong feelings inked down and do not know if this is OT

Any sticker when the purpose of it is to make the user unique and distinct should be made for members only.
Every member here has undergone the turmoil of the membership process and would agree it is not always easy first time.

Having said so I personally feel that the stickers also should be only a distinctive members only kind so that the members alone use it (it is akin to having an ID card of your employer)
Non members should not have any stickers option (in case it is difficult to administer) the member and non member sticker should be differentiating and distinguishable.
If the above is made possible then it really makes a special pride in stickering the ride.

Please I really plead anyone to see the tbhp sticker spotting and the acknowledgments given if anything to go by are really heartwarming. Folks if you do not want to acknowledge then do not get spotted please.
+1. I totally agree with it.

The stickers should be given only to members. Last week, I spotted a red Swift with got bhp? near chetpet, chennai and stopped my car to say hi. When I went near the person and said "hi fellow bhpian", he replied yaar, enna venum (who, what do you want). He told me that he had got it from a shop in parson complex, nungambakkam.

I am a new member and am very eager in meeting fellow bhpians but that event had actually left a bad taste because I had taken the effort to park the vehicle and asked my wife to wait in the car just to meet a bhpian.

I have also posted many times in sticker spotting thread, the cars I have spotted in chennai and bangalore. There are no acknowledgements other than a few from bangalore. Do members really check the sticker thread?

I have a LTD and Redlining sticker on the rear bumper of my S Cross and sport it with pride. It gives me a sense of belonging.

My friends have commented that I have kept the car clean after I had got the stickers and I would say that it is definitely true.

Hoping to Drive till I live!
Old 28th June 2016, 23:08   #67
Senior - BHPian

After applying the stickers i have become even more aware to follow traffic rules, Its like a pride that i have while driving a car with Team-Bhp stickers on, Which others should see and learn i feel, Even if its stopping at a signal at mid night and getting honked and flashed at, I don't budge. Even before i was a member i used to follow traffic rules, But specially now its like gone to the next level.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th July 2016, 20:28   #68
BHPian

After applying stickers, i have stopped driving fast, and completely observe lane discipline. I have become more responsible, calmer and follow the "you first" strategy now.
ankurchaturvedi is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks