Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2006, 12:30   #1
BHPian

Ferrari F430 in Delhi?

whats up all.

anyone aware of a dark metallic blue f 430 spider in delhi? it sports a white prancing horse on its engine cover behind the seats. i have only been able to catch the backside of this dream while i'm smoking a ciggie late at night at my house. the dude driving really whizzes it past our apartments next to park royal hotel in nehru place. no luck with pics but i'll try and snap'em( if that dude ever slows down for a second that is).

by the way, the hair at the back of my neck stand up when he really floors it late at night.
by god, what a feeling that is to hear it scream.

regards
anuj
Old 20th January 2006, 12:51   #2
BHPian

Boy one more!! Now this is getting interesting!! More info anyone?? Autopsyche any info on this one??
Btw rev_hard you sure it was a F430???
Old 20th January 2006, 12:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

What!! Another F430!! Damn India is getting rich...

PICS guys...btw the way Blue is not all that common for a Ferrai. Red or Yellow would have been killer. Anyway, a Ferrari is a Ferrari
Old 20th January 2006, 13:00   #4
Senior - BHPian

rev are you sure it was an F430 because I dont know of a blue for the F430 yet. Did you see the Prancing Horse? Else it could be the blue Gallardo
Old 20th January 2006, 13:32   #5
BHPian

i think it can be the light metalic blue colour, and if its that , thats an awesome colour. has a nice presence on the road.

Hope its a ferrari F430 and if it is we neeed pics guys
Old 20th January 2006, 14:15   #6
BHPian

well i think i know my "BULLS" from my "HORSES". by the way i only think it was a f430, it cud be some other creation from modena as well. has anyone else seen it as yet?
Old 20th January 2006, 14:19   #7
Senior - BHPian

sinner , rev has mentioned that it was a dark blue so I doubt the light blue thingy. Anyways rev hope you have a camera handy next time around
Old 20th January 2006, 14:26   #8
BHPian

hi dippy.

i'm quiet sure it was dark blue metallic. and it was a rag-top. and also, ferrari's tail lights CAN NEVER be confused with that of the murcielago/gallardo. pity i havent been able to catch the front view of this beauty. as i mentioned this guy seems to be in a hell lot of hurry(must be second nature to anyone owning a ferrari i guess).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
sinner , rev has mentioned that it was a dark blue so I doubt the light blue thingy. Anyways rev hope you have a camera handy next time around
Old 20th January 2006, 14:29   #9
Senior - BHPian

Any chances of it being a 355 Spider perhaps? 355s came in Tour de France Blue shade
Old 20th January 2006, 14:34   #10
BHPian

i hope i have my phone cam ready with me the next time i hear that hair raising screamer of a beauty. did the 355 come with xenons? i am asking because even from the rear view i get all the time, i can see that distinctive whitish/purplis/bluish tint of an original xenon lamps spread out in front of the car.
regards
Quote:
Any chances of it being a 355 Spider perhaps? 355s came in Tour de France Blue shade

Last edited by rev_hard : 20th January 2006 at 14:35.
Old 20th January 2006, 14:37   #11
Senior - BHPian

The 355 never came with xenons but one can retrofit them.

The red 355 Spider and a 348 TS here in Mumbai have xenons fitted. I really dont think one should do that since it spoils the chracter of these classics
Old 20th January 2006, 14:59   #12
Senior - BHPian

It's either a 360 or a 430 in my opinion. Awesome! The horse on the engine covers seems tacky...
Old 20th January 2006, 17:44   #13
BHPian

Quote:
rev are you sure it was an F430 because I dont know of a blue for the F430 yet. Did you see the Prancing Horse? Else it could be the blue Gallardo
So you know of every import car/Ferrari being imported in the country??

Well also a guy who says 'Prancing Horse' sure would know what it is and more than that what it looks like. I dont understand why you guys doubt it when people say that he/she has spotted or seen a ferrari or xyz import in india? Do you guys doubt them or do you doubt the potential of indians whether they can buy such cars?

Well anyways .... catch up with that car sometime and click some.

Cheers to another Ferrari spotting.
Old 20th January 2006, 18:38   #14
BHPian

thanx demon, initially i too was surprised to see the ferrari. but you know what, those in delhi atleast should know that delhi may not be supercar heaven but atleast it's trying - and if i might add, very capable too( ofcourse bombay, ludhiana and bangalore too figure in that list).

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON82

Well also a guy who says 'Prancing Horse' sure would know what it is and more than that what it looks like. I dont understand why you guys doubt it when people say that he/she has spotted or seen a ferrari or xyz import in india? Do you guys doubt them or do you doubt the potential of indians whether they can buy such cars?

Old 20th January 2006, 19:51   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON82

I'm not doubting his ability to distinguish cars. All I said was I havent heard of a dark blue shade being offered for the F430 from the factory thats all.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks