Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2011, 09:48   #31
BHPian

Re: PICS: BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted at MI-4 shoot, Prabhadevi (Mumbai)

This story has also been published on Autoblog :
Source: TeamBHP Images:TeamBHP

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of Mission: Impossible 4 — Autoblog
Old 25th April 2011, 09:57   #32
BHPian

Anyone got pics of the Bora Bazaar or Marine Drive shoot pics ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pri2 View Post
This story has also been published on Autoblog :
Source: TeamBHP Images:TeamBHP

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of Mission: Impossible 4 — Autoblog
The story and the pics have made their way to various automotive sites and blogs throughout the world.

See this -

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of Mission Impossible 4

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of Mission: Impossible 4 | Automotive Trends

Supercar» Blog Archive » BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of Mission: Impossible 4

2011 Bmw Vision Efficientdynamics Cocncept — Autoblog Canada

SPIED: BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Makes An Appearance On Mission Impossible 4 Set - AutoSpies Auto News

BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of Mission: Impossible 4 - New Cars Model | New Cars Model

Automotive Message Board - BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of <i />Mission: Impossible 4<i />
BMW BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted on the set of <i />Mission: Impossible 4<i />

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th April 2011 at 11:09. Reason: Merging consecutive posts. Thanks for the snaps BTW!
Rosso Corsa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2011, 11:51   #33
Senior - BHPian

Re: PICS: BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted at MI-4 shoot, Prabhadevi (Mumbai)

Waw, superb, now that gives TBHP the Efficient Global Dynamics. Hats off to Rosso Corsa and team for pulling this off and giving this dimension to the forum. The thread truly deserves 5 stars.
Old 27th April 2011, 11:15   #34
SSP
BHPian

heres a picture taken at Marine Drive
Attached Thumbnails
PICS: BMW Vision EfficientDynamics spotted at MI-4 shoot, Prabhadevi (Mumbai)-photo-1.jpg  

SSP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th April 2011, 12:07   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
Thats a great scoop. Dunno how the bouncers expected to keep out all cameras in the urbanscape of Mumbai!

@Phamilyman - Did Kidnap have Irfan Khan? I thought it had Imran Khan and Sanjay Dutt? Either way, you both might be wrong. IMDB says the movie stars Anil Kapoor. No idea if he's the main baddie though.
Dada, you're right, I had the misery of watching that movie and it had Imran Khan as baddie, looked like they went with the trend of getting it all done with the young gen..

Anyways, awesome scoop of the ride, I read somewhere that very soon Mr Cruise would be driving it around the Indian roads for the 4th franchise of MI series. Interesting to see would be how well he would cope up with mumbai traffic (even if it is simulated one) and that too while driving the wrong side in the car.

Does this car has vision-related dynamics?? I remember reading this term also somewhere 'BMW vision dynamics'. I guess the movie should be renamed to VI-4 (Vision Impossible - 4)
Old 28th April 2011, 18:26   #36
BHPian

Must say, brilliant effort at taking these super photos! And as someone else pointed out they have no right to touch your camera unless the entire area had been closed to the general public (and it seems like that wasn't the case). I'd say bunch of us should get out there with cameras and take some close up shots.

Anywho, while that's an absolutely stunning car, it really makes our country look backwards by at least a few decades if not more.
Old 28th April 2011, 23:14   #37
BHPian

Rosso Corsa, thanks for sharing the pics!

That BMW looks hot! and totally out of this world. And the 5 series looks wicked with all those camera equipments! Feels so surreal.

Any idea where in Blore the shooting will take place? I'll go a lot earlier and place cameras at vantage points and take pics without the knowledge of the bouncers!

Last edited by vaibzi : 28th April 2011 at 23:29.
Old 29th April 2011, 11:58   #38
BHPian

Exceelent Scoop, Rosso Corsa! Appreciate the effort put in!

The car just looks too futuristic to be true! Team BHP has given a new meaning to 'BMW vision dynamics'. Love the looks of the car (Jaw Dropping)

Looking forward to the MI4 release now to see the car in full flow.

OT: Nice to see a running concept! Had seen some manufacturers tow / fork lift their concepts to the display area...
Old 29th April 2011, 13:04   #39
BHPian

wow, super post, extra-ordinary pics, mind blowing designing, courageous.
looks so stunning in pictures must have been a true feast for eyes to see it in person.

heads off ohhh what i meant was hats off for such a super scoop!
Old 29th April 2011, 23:30   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
Dada, you're right, I had the misery of watching that movie and it had Imran Khan as baddie, looked like they went with the trend of getting it all done with the young gen..

Anyways, awesome scoop of the ride, I read somewhere that very soon Mr Cruise would be driving it around the Indian roads for the 4th franchise of MI series. Interesting to see would be how well he would cope up with mumbai traffic (even if it is simulated one) and that too while driving the wrong side in the car.

Does this car has vision-related dynamics?? I remember reading this term also somewhere 'BMW vision dynamics'. I guess the movie should be renamed to VI-4 (Vision Impossible - 4)
I have high doubts whether Tom Cruise will drive it on Indian roads. His part of the shooting took place in November 2010 and it was in Jaipur. The scenes involving the BMW VED are mostly outside shots, so it makes more sense top use a body-double instead. And in case you want Tom Cruise to drive it, there's always GFX for your needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfreak7 View Post
Must say, brilliant effort at taking these super photos! And as someone else pointed out they have no right to touch your camera unless the entire area had been closed to the general public (and it seems like that wasn't the case). I'd say bunch of us should get out there with cameras and take some close up shots.

Anywho, while that's an absolutely stunning car, it really makes our country look backwards by at least a few decades if not more.
Absolutely agree with you. There isn't any point arguing with these guys, you need to scout a location and then do your work :P As for the close-up shots, best of luck for your tryst with the bouncers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibzi View Post
Rosso Corsa, thanks for sharing the pics!

That BMW looks hot! and totally out of this world. And the 5 series looks wicked with all those camera equipments! Feels so surreal.

Any idea where in Blore the shooting will take place? I'll go a lot earlier and place cameras at vantage points and take pics without the knowledge of the bouncers!
I don't think anyone has idea about the shoot location. Its usually kept under high secrecy to avoid the media and people like us ( which they miserably fail to do ). The only way to know the location is either a tip-off ( in my case ) or being lucky enough to be at that location while the shooting is going on. Good luck for your "cameras-at-vantage-points" strategy !
Old 30th April 2011, 00:14   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post
I don't think anyone has idea about the shoot location. Its usually kept under high secrecy to avoid the media and people like us ( which they miserably fail to do ). The only way to know the location is either a tip-off ( in my case ) or being lucky enough to be at that location while the shooting is going on. Good luck for your "cameras-at-vantage-points" strategy !
Well yeah, what you say is true and pretty much obvious!
I'm not having high hopes about my strategies either. I need to be as lucky as you to take some pics and come out alive! Hmmm
I'm sure manishasrani will be able to snap some pics of this when the shoot takes place. Any new supercar in town, he'll automatically know about it!

Last edited by vaibzi : 30th April 2011 at 00:17.
Old 1st May 2011, 04:32   #42
BHPian

Here are some more pics from another website

Mission Impossible 4 Car | Celebrity Photos | TMZ.com
Old 1st May 2011, 08:59   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarz View Post
Here are some more pics from another website

Mission Impossible 4 Car | Celebrity Photos | TMZ.com
Looking at those blurred pics, I feel selling my pics to such a website would've earned me a few grand !
Rosso Corsa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th May 2011, 14:31   #44
Senior - BHPian

BMW has officially unveiled the Vision Concept in Delhi. BMW unveils Vision EfficientDynamics in Delhi | Indian Autos blog
Old 10th May 2011, 23:20   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
BMW has officially unveiled the Vision Concept in Delhi.
Zohaib, I'm at loss to see what the point is. The Concept has been unveiled previously at auto shows abroad right?

Take into account the unofficial unveiling by rossa corsa and the whole unveiling seems moot.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks