Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2007, 04:30   #91
BHPian

still much much better than here,we have all these plus bloody bul**** rough roads that you can not run your car more than 40km speed even if there is no jam
Old 30th April 2007, 12:50   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorkats View Post
@payam
Err...... i think thats the mehrauli badarpur road.
its not too 'hot' with bumper to bumper traffic...
tractors,speedsters,buses,trucks,bikes,cycles,bull ock carts too....
temperature wise yes,it is a scorcher!
There is many kilometers of Smooth road to drive on in that road but just a few parts of it has Speed bumps, unpaved, broken road, potholes, etc.
Indian roads are not built for low cars. i heard the laborghinis sold in India have a button to increase ground clearance.
I thought it was impossible for that gallardo to make it to the end of that road. they have been fixing the road so it might be better nowadays.
Old 8th May 2007, 00:41   #93
BHPian

guys news...! the yellow lambo has been sold...to another person in south delhi...i know him personally and will be getting a ride soon in it..maybe a drive too lol...i'll get videos etc. let me know if i can post the price etc.
Old 8th May 2007, 01:07   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.tec View Post
guys news...! the yellow lambo has been sold...to another person in south delhi...i know him personally and will be getting a ride soon in it..maybe a drive too lol...i'll get videos etc. let me know if i can post the price etc.
I would like to know the price, posting the price dont seem to disobey forums rules i think..i dont know how old it is but i would guess 1.45 or so..
Old 8th May 2007, 02:29   #95
BHPian

Saw the thing at the Lajpat flyover yesterday being ripped to the max.

Considering how bad the flyover expansion joint repair jobs are, Dont think the owner loves his car a bit.
Old 8th May 2007, 11:30   #96
BHPian

vtec you are one lucky guy. try to post a test drive report of the supercar.
Old 8th May 2007, 13:57   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Man you are one lucky chap.. Even I have spotted this one a few times lately around my colony (GK-I). In fact, I keep hearing loud exhaust notes at night (no I am not referring to FFE's but genuine race car exhausts, one can spot the difference easily) which seem to be coming from the Main Road, GK-I. Seems like that wide road is being used as a race track to floor the pedal by some of these guys.
Old 9th May 2007, 21:11   #98
BHPian

well the owner is now a 25 yr old guy..who drives like a MANIAC..without doubt..ive seen him drive now...!

@nkapoor : yes he does rip it out on the main road every single night! after 1AM...

Price sold at is: Rs.1.8Cr...

Kind of busy with exams ..doubt ill get the test drive! but ill definately get a ride! so will make a video... and you'll see it getting ripped and see it more often on the street now..as its a new acquire and thus show off!
Old 10th May 2007, 01:09   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
well the owner is now a 25 yr old guy..who drives like a MANIAC..without doubt..ive seen him drive now...!

@nkapoor : yes he does rip it out on the main road every single night! after 1AM...

Price sold at is: Rs.1.8Cr...

Kind of busy with exams ..doubt ill get the test drive! but ill definately get a ride! so will make a video... and you'll see it getting ripped and see it more often on the street now..as its a new acquire and thus show off!
That doesnt seem like a good deal to me, the SE was priced around 2.2 CR i believe and is a 2006 model isnt it, now the 2008 gallardo's are out, so thats a 2 yr old model, only 20% dep for 2 yrs sounds low...but then again its still a sweet car to own..few accords here there doesnt matter for the smile it will add the guys face..
Old 10th May 2007, 10:08   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
In fact, I keep hearing loud exhaust notes at night (no I am not referring to FFE's but genuine race car exhausts, one can spot the difference easily) which seem to be coming from the Main Road, GK-I.
Yep. Even I hear those notes coming down GK2 Savitri road turning left below the Fly-over for the Nehru Place Road, past my house (which is bang opposite Intercontinental) and then turning left towards GK1 ..

p.s.
But I must admit, sometimes you might be hearing me too
Old 23rd June 2007, 13:44   #101

yes i ve seen the gallardo myself..i even have pics of it on the road!
Old 25th June 2007, 13:59   #102
BHPian

i have seen a maroon conti gt , silver conti gt , black flying spur , maroon arnage red label . i had taken some pics of the flying spur on my phone but had deleted it as i was not a member of team bhp at that time - will surely take pics if i see one again.

Last edited by Rehaan : 25th June 2007 at 20:54. Reason: hv = have
Old 2nd July 2007, 11:36   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTI WR6 View Post
can anyone get a pic of the yellow Gallardo please?
i have two pics of the yellow gallardo..im new here so not sure as to where to post them.
Old 2nd July 2007, 21:03   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i have two pics of the yellow gallardo..im new here so not sure as to where to post them.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html
Old 16th July 2007, 12:37   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
Saw the thing at the Lajpat flyover yesterday being ripped to the max.

Considering how bad the flyover expansion joint repair jobs are, Dont think the owner loves his car a bit.
the car is meant to be ripped... and when you earn more than the car cost within a week, it really doesnt matter, does it?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks