Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2011, 17:55   #61
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Exclusive Motors, Delhi : Shoddy service & unhappy Lamborghini owners in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Now this is funny. I happened to glance upon this month's AUTO INDIA magazine and found this 'letter to the editor' apparently written by Gautam Singhania!
The same letter was also published in Autocar India in the "letter to the editor" column. Seems GS will be more than happy to have a Lamborghini dealer closer home in the form of Auto Hangar.
Old 3rd November 2011, 21:41   #62
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Re: Exclusive Motors, Delhi : Shoddy service & unhappy Lamborghini owners in India

Tweet from Hormazd Sorabjee.
Quote:
A friend says he wanted to buy a Flying Spur but was asked to pay Rs 50 lakh in cash over and above invoice by Bentley India dealer!
Old 3rd November 2011, 22:06   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Tweet from Hormazd Sorabjee.
Are you sure he is referring to EM? From what I gather Bentley (AH I guess) has started operations in Mumbai too, and he hasn't specifically mentioned Delhi.

I could be wrong though.
Old 3rd November 2011, 23:52   #64
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Are you sure he is referring to EM? From what I gather Bentley (AH I guess) has started operations in Mumbai too, and he hasn't specifically mentioned Delhi. I could be wrong though.
There definitely is a Bentley showroom in South Mumbai (Colaba) but i dont think Auto Hangar is related to that.
Its listed as a Sales Office for Exclusive Motors on the Bentley Motors website. Here's the link - Bentley Motors Website : Ownership : Locate a Dealer
Quote:
Mumbai - Sales Office
Exclusive Motors Pvt. Ltd.
CSM Road
Apollo Bunder
Mumbai
400 001
Tel: +91 22 885556
Old 4th November 2011, 08:10   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
There definitely is a Bentley showroom in South Mumbai (Colaba) but i dont think Auto Hangar is related to that.
Its listed as a Sales Office for Exclusive Motors on the Bentley Motors website.
Oh, thanks for correcting mate, didn't know EM was managing the Mumbai showroom too.

Did hear the word that AH got the dealership for Lamborghini and is opening up soon in Mumbai, or was that EM again?
Old 4th November 2011, 10:09   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oh, thanks for correcting mate, didn't know EM was managing the Mumbai showroom too.
Mumbai showroom is also part of EM and is represented by UPAJ Motors of Mumbai.

Quote:
Did hear the word that AH got the dealership for Lamborghini and is opening up soon in Mumbai, or was that EM again?
Please note Scorcher, EM was only an importer for Lamborghini and not a dealer. AH is a dealer of Lamborghini and this month they should launch the showroom in Mumbai.
Old 21st November 2011, 20:27   #67
BANNED

Let's be very clear about a few simple matters:-

1) The Government agencies have started looking very carefully at so-called corporate ownership of luxury cars, and what they are actually used for, especially if they were bought under EPCG or hotel/taxi schemes. That's old news now.

2) With the crash in Europe's economy, a couple of simple things have happened - "luxury" cars are not moving in the EU either, and as a result, expect higher sales efforts and discounts for India. HOWEVER, all other stuff like PR budgets and junkets are also drying up so time for the, ahem, motoring media to get its knives out.

3) What after sales service do people expect anyways, when the main qualification is usually 3rd/4th generation of real estate ownership, which doesn't really want to work for the customer.

We have some changing attitudes coming up rapidly, and this will show in the sales and perception of these luxury cars in India, as well as their after-sales and service

humbly submitted.
Old 11th January 2013, 22:35   #68
Team-BHP Support

We are aware that Precision motors attempted to sue VW group over Porsche: thread link.

But, did you know Exclusive motors made a similar attempt over Lamborghini? See this case link.
moralfibre is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th January 2013, 12:04   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
We are aware that Precision motors attempted to sue VW group over Porsche: thread link.

But, did you know Exclusive motors made a similar attempt over Lamborghini? See this case link.
Its been a while now since Lamborghini put Exclusive Motors on probation and they are not authorised to import, sell or service Lamborghini's in India.
Old 14th January 2013, 12:12   #70
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

Its been a while now since Lamborghini put Exclusive Motors on probation and they are not authorised to import, sell or service Lamborghini's in India.
When will the Bentley's switch over to another dealer?
Old 14th January 2013, 12:22   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
When will the Bentley's switch over to another dealer?
I have heard Bentley is not happy with the Bombay working and was on the look out for a new dealer, i am not sure of the Delhi operations.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks