Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2011, 09:17   #46
BHPian

Re: Exclusive Motors, Delhi : Shoddy service & unhappy Lamborghini owners in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit.mishra View Post
GTO, if what you have written is indeed true,I wonder how Exclusive Motors is still in business. A 2.5 crore car owner is not someone who can be pushed around, what with the likes of Gautam Singhania. Can Lamborghini (represented by Exclusive Motors) really afford to rub its customers the wrong way and get away with it.
Gautam Singhania himself has written about this fleece in this month's Autocar magazine.
Old 6th September 2011, 12:58   #47

Re: Exclusive Motors, Delhi : Shoddy service & unhappy Lamborghini owners in India

On the website of Exclusive motors : the link doesnt work for the plain domain name Exclusive Motors and works only for its inner links like Exlusive Motors About Us.

Seems they hired some Amateur web developer to work on their so called Exclusive premium car dealership!

I'm astonished to read so many people owning premium cars here in the forum express their bad experience with their dealers! I felt like a king when I bought a Toyota Innova from my Tata Sumo, by the way my Toyota dealer Anamalais Toyota treated me! I felt the height of customer service. They remind for every service, there is atleast 2 calls after a service asking if I was satisfied with the manner I was treated at their showroom and if the problems I addressed were rectified and after a bigger repair, I get a feedback form from Toyota Kirloskar Motors asking about my experience and suggestions to improve!!! Thats customer service!

People who own Toyota cars in India would know that! One member said he arrived at Exclusive motors showroom on a carolla and was denied entry! Is this some kind of Automobile Racism ?

It's such a pity that people pay in crores for their cars and are left humiliated and cheated in After Sale Service and they cant even fight against them! Maybe the premium car owners dont have time or care to take these guys to the consumer forums. If they had, then the dealers attitude would have changed!
Old 6th September 2011, 12:58   #48
BHPian

I hope this of help: This being a serious issue needs to be dealt right from the top.

Lamborghini
Headquarters - Production, Research & Development Centre:
Via Modena 12, 40019 Sant’Agata Bolognese (Bologna)
Telephone: +39 051 681 7611
Fax: +39 051 681 7644

President and CEO
Stephan Winkelmann
Sales
Enrico Maffeo
Brand and Design
Manfred Fitzgerald
After Sales
Dirk Koethe
Corporate Image
Dominik Hoberg

I'm assuming the email is firstname@lamborghini.com.

I love the lamborghini and for sure would not like to see the company's name being messed up by "some EXCLUSIVE dealer" .
Old 6th September 2011, 19:04   #49

The email format is firstname.lastname@lamborghini.com . Below are a few contacts, including Dominic Hoberg, if anyone may want to pursue that route.

Dominik Hoberg
Director of Communications and Collezione Automobili Lamborghini
Tel.: (+39) 051 68 17 848
Fax: (+39) 051 68 17 737
dominik.hoberg@lamborghini.com

Rita Passerini
Press Office and Collezione Automobili Lamborghini
Tel: (+39) 051 6817 716
Fax: (+39) 051 6817 737
rita.passerini@lamborghini.com

Claudia Schneider
Press Officer Northern Europe
Tel. (+39) 051 6817 757
Mobile: (+39) 349 4598 283
claudia.schneider@lamborghini.com

Clara Magnanini
Press Officer Southern Europe
Tel. (+39) 051 6817 653
Mobile: (+39) 349 4598 284
clara.magnanini@lamborghini.com

Maria Federica Fazzini
Press Office
Tel: (+39) 051 6817 613
Fax: (+39) 051 6817 737
mariafederica.fazzini@lamborghini.com
svasants is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2011, 20:32   #50
BANNED

i personally think they are quite good at what they do and never heard a bad review from any one who dealt with them personally be it for the purchase of a car or the service , on the contrary i was more that pleased when i had ordered the spur speed as it was ON TIME and the service has been great . It was the first time ever that i had got a car on the delivery date which i was promised and believe me it was a very unbelievable delivery date which was promised and at the end of the day i was
Old 6th September 2011, 23:07   #51
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
i personally think they are quite good at what they do and never heard a bad review from any one who dealt with them personally be it for the purchase of a car or the service , on the contrary i was more that pleased when i had ordered the spur speed as it was ON TIME and the service has been great . It was the first time ever that i had got a car on the delivery date which i was promised and believe me it was a very unbelievable delivery date which was promised and at the end of the day i was
It's good to know that there is one happy Exclusive Motors customer, and that too, on Team BHP.

There are so many bad reviews about them though. Is it just bad press, or is the dealer quite shoddy, in general, step-motherly attitude and everything; and treats only a few customers with respect? Does one need to be 'well-connected' to be a happy customer of EM? How does it work?
Old 6th September 2011, 23:14   #52
BANNED

I don't think it's about being well connected and also do you think any person who is a customer for bentley or Lambo or a bugatti wont be well connected ( talking in the view point of a customer) plus I've heard horror stories about other dealerships eg. Porsche which are never on time ( saying this on the basis of things I've heard only) so no ones perfect and I don't think we should even discuss stuff about dealerships if it's not a first hand experience (good or bad) .
Old 6th September 2011, 23:19   #53
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
I don't think it's about being well connected and also do you think any person who is a customer for bentley or Lambo or a bugatti wont be well connected ( talking in the view point of a customer) plus I've heard horror stories about other dealerships eg. Porsche which are never on time ( saying this on the basis of things I've heard only) so no ones perfect and I don't think we should even discuss stuff about dealerships if it's not a first hand experience (good or bad) .
I agree. Talking about it, and experiencing it first hand (good or bad), are two different things.

Exclusive Motors used to sell Opels in the past, if I'm not wrong. Several acquaintances used to own Astras, and all of them had different views on their service. It was a mixed bag, really.

And now with Audi being managed by them in Mumbai, a lot has to be seen on how they go about the business. Not all owners of Audis would be well connected, I'm sure.
Old 7th September 2011, 10:45   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S350L-E240 View Post
While news about Exclusive motors is bad indeed, we might just see them improve as they now no more have Mumbai and markets below under them, the dealership for which has been given to Auto Hangar.

I have no personal experience with them but some other members here can shed more light on this?

Regards,
Dear Fellow BHP-ians, before rumour mills start working, I would like to shed some light on the Auto Hangar-Lamborghini connection.

I have been with the Auto Hangar group since 2004 and have now been appointed as Sales Head for Lamborghini Mumbai. We will be opening a state-of-the-art Showroom and Workshop built to Lamborghini Standards in Mumbai.

We are honoured to represent Lamborghini and will represent the brand they way it should be.

If anyone has questions about Lamborghini Mumbai, please PM me.

Cheers,

Gautam.
CLS_55_AMG is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 12:07   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS_55_AMG View Post
I have been with the Auto Hangar group since 2004 and have now been appointed as Sales Head for Lamborghini Mumbai. We will be opening a state-of-the-art Showroom and Workshop built to Lamborghini Standards in Mumbai.
Congrats for your new position, buddy. I love Lamborghini and it feels really good to see that we have a BHPian at such a position. If you play your cards right, the Italian marque will do a great business in the Western and Southern India in coming years. Hope you guys set a benchmark in terms of customer service and Exclusive Motors can see some light!
Ace F355 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 17:39   #56
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Is there any kind of "Ombudsman" or " Nodal officer/Appellate Authority" in Indian auto industry for sales/service escalations.
Old 8th September 2011, 17:29   #57
BHPian

Let's have a Lambo pal Bill while we are in clean-up mode!
"Fast" cars should appeal to Anna!
911987 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 17:34   #58
GTO
Team-BHP Support

If Auto Hangar is in charge of Lamborghini Mumbai, that's only good news. For all the reliability issues that I've suffered from Mercs, I've always insisted that Auto Hangar has pampered me like no other. They know how to take care of their customers and are a top-notch organisation.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2011, 17:49   #59
BHPian

i was quite surprised to see the letter in Autocar myself. You dont generally come across Autocar being so direct against any dealer. i am an Autocar regular myself and i am sure there would have been quite a thought gone into it and they did what they fealt was right. It is going to be quite interesting to see developments on this.
Old 12th October 2011, 17:24   #60
Senior - BHPian

Now this is funny. I happened to glance upon this month's AUTO INDIA magazine and found this 'letter to the editor' apparently written by Gautam Singhania!
Attached Thumbnails
Exclusive Motors, Delhi : Shoddy service & unhappy Lamborghini owners in India-12102011799.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks