Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2011, 15:05   #1

Buying an imported used car, where to look / dealers?

Can you guys help me out? Im looking for imported used car dealers located pretty much anywhere. I live in Delhi and I know the dealers around here, but Im somehow unable to find these kind of dealers (who specialize in high end imported cars) in others areas. Iv heard there are a lot of these kind of cars out there in Mumbai, Chennai etc but I cant seem to find any!

Anyone know of these dealer and their phone numbers so I can get in touch?
The more dealers the better please Your help is much appreciated! Thanks everyone!

PS: Mods, I was unsure of which section to post in as the directory seems more of people giving out information and Im asking for some. Please move the thread if this section isnt the appropriate one. Thanks!
Old 12th September 2011, 16:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Buying an imported used car, where to look / dealers?

Have you looked through the Luxury & Niche section on the Team-BHP Classifieds?

cya
R
Old 12th September 2011, 20:08   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_power View Post
who specialize in high end imported cars
Check out maguscars.com. From what I hear, they run a pretty tight ship.

BTW, Ferrari (very soon), Lamborghini, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Bentley & Bugatti already have official presence in India. You also have the option of purchasing Mercedes AMGs, BMW M's & the Mitsubishi EVO X in India. Then, there are rumours of the Nissan GTR being launched in 2 / 3 quarters. Why go the grey market route that is slowly & steadily becoming irrelevant? Rather, buy from an authorised outlet with full bill, warranty and service support.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2011, 22:40   #4
BHPian

If you're also considering used cars then you can try bigboytoyz.in and carwale.com

What kind of vehicle are you looking for?
Old 15th September 2011, 13:45   #5
Senior - BHPian

T-bhp member dcs works in Big Boyz Toyz, you can contact him on 9999999413, they stock everything from Mercs to Maserati.
BANDHAV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2011, 12:41   #6
BHPian

i hear from close friends, Platinum Cars at Bandra, Mumbai have good stock in limited run, pre-owned cars, including the godzilla, lambos etc.
Old 21st September 2011, 04:19   #7

Hey guys. Thanks for the information. I've been in touch with the dealers suggested and they have great stock lists! Unfortunately, they aren't stocking the kind of cars I'm currently looking for. Some of the options I'm looking for are a BMW E30/E36/E46 coupe (4 door will do as well-anyone know any?), or a Silvia, or maybe a Ford Sierra. This car will be a performance-oriented project car and will be heavily modified so the condition is not that much of an issue, and even a shell will do as long as its cheap! I'm leaning towards the older BMW 316i or 318i (I'm a huge BMW fan) but for now, the options are open!

From this point of view, can anyone suggest a dealer? Or maybe a car that's available that anyone knows of?
Also, please keep the suggestions rolling in for a suitable vehicle for this purpose (preferably RWD)! Would love to hear everyone opinions on this!

Cheers!
Old 26th September 2011, 17:39   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_power View Post
Hey guys. Thanks for the information. I've been in touch with the dealers suggested and they have great stock lists! Unfortunately, they aren't stocking the kind of cars I'm currently looking for. Some of the options I'm looking for are a BMW E30/E36/E46 coupe (4 door will do as well-anyone know any?), or a Silvia, or maybe a Ford Sierra. This car will be a performance-oriented project car and will be heavily modified so the condition is not that much of an issue, and even a shell will do as long as its cheap! I'm leaning towards the older BMW 316i or 318i (I'm a huge BMW fan) but for now, the options are open!

From this point of view, can anyone suggest a dealer? Or maybe a car that's available that anyone knows of?
Also, please keep the suggestions rolling in for a suitable vehicle for this purpose (preferably RWD)! Would love to hear everyone opinions on this!

Cheers!
im a great fan of the e36 , and looking by your garage so are you. i thought of getting myself a manual 316i for kicks after my car was stolen last year. i did find a couple but did not pursue as i needed it as a daily driver and none were in that good a shape. though some were great candidates for a project car.
you can contact me on-+919899497597
i hope i can help you find a car.
cheers
Aishwaray
hellraiser_yank is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks