Team-BHP - Pics: Cadillac Deville in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Cadillac Deville in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/10823-pics-cadillac-deville-mumbai.html)

Hey,

First a couple of pictures,

Now I don't know what make etc. this cadillac is (Someone can shed some more light on this?), but one fine morning I found it in my garage! And my mom tells me that it is my dad's friend's who wants to keep it here for a while. LOL

First chance I get, I take it for a spin and believe me it flies. It took a little getting used to though as it is a Left Hand Drive. Anyway drove it on the Palm Beach Road and it was the smoothest thing I have ever driven..

Anyway I'll post more Pix/Details if people are interested. Let me know what you guys think of it..

Btw, it is Delhi registered

Thats a Cadillac DeVille. A similar one is owned by filmstar Sanjay Khan (an article is already published in Autocar "Me and My Car").

Pic Courtesy : Indiacar and Autocar

The DeVille...horrid car...to drive. I have had the pleasure of sitting in one. Luxury-wise, very good. Driving-wise....horrid.

i just came to know about a brand new cadillac cts-v is for sale for india.

Hey wildthings,
Yes we would definitely want more pics of the Caddy.

Here's another DeVille spooted a few years back in Santacruz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan
The DeVille...horrid car...to drive. I have had the pleasure of sitting in one. Luxury-wise, very good. Driving-wise....horrid.

i second you on that ...
it is horrible to drive
but with all that torque that northstar is one of the best V8's around

Dr. Arora,

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Deleted. Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further

cadillacs are not available in mumbai at arnd 70 lakhs...brand new cts-v fully loaded sports version with 400 bhp engine.one of my frdns told me abt it.he also says cadillac is planning to officialy launch here in india through general motors in a few months time along with hummer h3 locally manufactured and h2 completely built units imports.

@V12 if I am not wrong that red Caddy is not a Deville. Its either an STS (Seville Touring Sedan) or an Eldorado.

ah ya its a Seville. Not an Eldorado. Mistake.

all cadillac designs have a distinctive charm and charisma to itselves.its something unexplicable in words.can only be felt.looking at one,takes you to a different era and a different class of society.very american.hollywood style.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mktgheadferrari
planning to officialy launch here in india through general motors in a few months time along with hummer h3 locally manufactured and h2 completely built units imports.

Are they going to make a RHD Hummer H2 ???

Well neat find, beside the number plate I can see something written in Arabic think could be imported from "Dubai", just a wild guess.

Any way where in navi Mum do you stay?

yes they hav started making hummer h2 in RHD and the h3 is going to be made in most developing nations including india in RHD. the h2 in RHD are available from australia

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmourOfGod
Well neat find, beside the number plate I can see something written in Arabic think could be imported from "Dubai", just a wild guess.

Any way where in navi Mum do you stay?

Yeah, something in arabic.

Will post more pictures soon. I stay in Chembur. :)