Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2011, 06:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India!

Yes, its official, the word has come that the first Aventador LP700 has reached Lamborghini New Delhi!

The launch must be just around the corner and I just can't wait to see the new raging bulls scorching our streets!

Thanks Manuuj for you first hand witness account,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuuj View Post
Another Super Duper Car that i saw there but did not photograph was..... wait for it..The Lamborghini Aventador.

It was yet to be revealed to the public so the Owner of Exclusive Motors requested me not to take any pics of it.

I was tempted..but a promise is a promise.

I can say this it was a bit higher than my knee..built like an arrow and was a Matte pearl color that made it look beyond fantastic. Every other car..yes, EVERY other car including the GT paled in comparasion.
Scorcher is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 11:52   #2
BHPian

Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India!

Awesome news.

Had been hoping since the day it was globally launch, that one would come to India! Not many were to be made every year, and most of them had already sold out.

Waiting for the reveal EAGERLY !
Old 25th September 2011, 12:34   #3
Senior - BHPian

Can't wait until someone buys it! Hope someone buys it in Bangalore and drives it around like the chap who owns the 458. :P(partly not, it may help petrol prices )
Old 25th September 2011, 13:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat
Can't wait until someone buys it! Hope someone buys it in Bangalore and drives it around like the chap who owns the 458. :P(partly not, it may help petrol prices )
I guess this is going to THE garage of hyderabad. I am not 100% sure but I remember reading about this some where.
Old 25th September 2011, 13:28   #5
BHPian

Great news. Also, I heard that there are 3-4 bookings from delhi but i guess its going to take 2-3 months more for the cars to arrive.
Old 25th September 2011, 13:49   #6
Senior - BHPian

Nothing official but i heard a couple have already been booked in Mumbai as well. Waiting with baited breath....What a car ! I repeat...WHATTT A CAR !!!
Old 25th September 2011, 15:33   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
I guess this is going to THE garage of hyderabad. I am not 100% sure but I remember reading about this some where.
The owner booked not one but two LP700s, one white and one yellow. If my suspicions are right, this Bianco Canopus (Matte White) should be his car only which was reported to be country's first booking

Last edited by ajmat : 26th September 2011 at 08:44. Reason: taking owners name out
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 15:50   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
has reporedly booked not one but two LP700s, one white and one yellow. If my suspicions are right, this Bianco Canopus (Matte White) should be his car only which was reported to be country's first booking
A couple of em' would hit the Bangalore streets too.

Last edited by ajmat : 26th September 2011 at 08:44. Reason: Removing VRR name
Old 25th September 2011, 19:57   #9
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for the noobish question, you what/who is VRR? Two Aventadors hitting Bangalore streets? Can't wait!
Old 25th September 2011, 20:26   #10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
? Two Aventadors hitting Bangalore streets? Can't wait!
The Sultan of Brunei of Hyderabad().

. Half of the uber-exotics in Hyderabad belong to him. The most impressive aspects of his fleet include a dozen plus Bentleys , a couple Phantoms,the Italia, AM 177, Murcielago, CCX and a Veyron. I don't know the complete list but if everything from his garage is listed you would assume he buys cars wholesale.

The coolest aspect about his garage is that he is the only one in India to own every type of an engine, from straights to V types and W's.Including the Rotary engine !!!

Last edited by ajmat : 26th September 2011 at 08:45. Reason: Removing VRR's name
D33-PAC is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 22:50   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
The Sultan of Brunei of Hyderabad().

. Half of the uber-exotics in Hyderabad belong to him. The most impressive aspects of his fleet include a dozen plus Bentleys , a couple Phantoms,the Italia, AM 177, Murcielago, CCX and a Veyron. I don't know the complete list but if everything from his garage is listed you would assume he buys cars wholesale.

The coolest aspect about his garage is that he is the only one in India to own every type of an engine, from straights to V types and W's.Including the Rotary engine !!!
Highly informative! Even if that isn't the complete listing of his garage, I'm pretty darn convinced that he buys Supercars on wholesale! Wow, a Veyron? Uff! That's some serious horsepower! A dozen Bentleys? A CCX? Anyone with this in India?

Serious collector huh?

Last edited by ajmat : 26th September 2011 at 08:46.
Old 25th September 2011, 23:36   #12
Senior - BHPian

I think the count of Bentleys is more than 12. Its closer to 25, if I'm not mistaken. Also, isn't his Koenigsegg an Agera?
Old 25th September 2011, 23:44   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
I think the count of Bentleys is more than 12. Its closer to 25, if I'm not mistaken. Also, isn't his Koenigsegg an Agera?
Yes, me too thinks his Bentley count more than a year back was 20 plus. Then he would have added even more.

Nope, it is indeed a CCX, he didn't buy it from Koenigsegg India but was a private import I heard. Last I heard, it reached India but was yet to reach H'bad.

Didn't he cancel the One-77 which he booked for his daughter cos of uncertain delivery dates?

I am dead sure he has more than just a "couple" of Rolls'

D33-PAC - We had a reason why we used abbreviations instead of names? Privacy? Forum rules? Ring any bells?
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2011, 02:28   #14
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post

Serious collector huh?
The complete list would baffle you, unfortunately one of our bhpians who knew him personally is no more on TBHP, or else he could have enlightened us further more.

@ Scorcher : I don't mean to break any rules ! I just assumed it was fine since he has been mentioned on this site before, and there is a 20 page discussion or something on Ratan Tata's rides, and we all know how much Ratan Tata values his privacy.

Last edited by D33-PAC : 26th September 2011 at 02:29.
Old 26th September 2011, 08:47   #15
Team-BHP Support

Guys, please do not mention names unless appeared in the media or permission is given. As for Ratan Tata, details disclosed are based on official media reports.

Most Viewed