Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2012, 14:52   #151
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
A Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, a Porsche Carrera S and a Bentley Continental GT Convertible!
Bring it on bro!
Add an SLK350 to the list!

Part 2:
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9745.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9744.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9746.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9750.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9751.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9754.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9776.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9777.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9778.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9774.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9775.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9779.jpg
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-img_9772.jpg
shyn is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 11th May 2012, 01:07   #152
BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

OMG! Who is this person. Why is he buying so many cars? To avail depreciation?

Does he ever sell cars that get old?

WHO IS HE? WHO IS HE?
Old 11th May 2012, 01:22   #153
BANNED

Why is he being called Mr.W16 when there is no justification?

Mods have clearly stated that forum rules aren't "she said, he said, he saw, they said" .

No Veyron can escape a city of so many spotters, that too in white. It has been about a year since Hyderabad's white Veyron rumors have cropped up.

Pics please, or Mr.W16 shall be addressed as Mr.W12.

And had they really owned a white Veyron, why would they even need to test drive the black one when it came to town.

This is turning out to be one of those "I saw an SLR" stories.

One does not simply drive a white Veyron without being noticed!

Last edited by D33-PAC : 11th May 2012 at 01:31. Reason: spelling
Old 11th May 2012, 05:24   #154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post

Mods have clearly stated that forum rules aren't "she said, he said, he saw, they said" .

No Veyron can escape a city of so many spotters, that too in white. It has been about a year since Hyderabad's white Veyron rumors have cropped up.

Pics please, or Mr.W16 shall be addressed as Mr.W12.

And had they really owned a white Veyron, why would they even need to test drive the black one when it came to town.

This is turning out to be one of those "I saw an SLR" stories.

One does not simply drive a white Veyron without being noticed!
+1 All our attempts solely based on the info out on the internet and a few other highly placed individuals have turned futile, I don't know about others but I'v seriously lost count of how much time I have wasted personally on the streets trying to search for such a ghostly car, the firm belief from the sources and maybe also the the thought pushing back in the mind that it really wouldn't have been a big deal for the person in question to own such a car could have been the reason that could have driven us in a relentless search of it, the only sort of consolation to the dejected me being spending some quality time with the demo car, a lesson well learnt personally atleast. High time mods rename this thread until someone comes up with some sort of concrete proof, I'v had enough of it, Peace !

Last edited by ShortShifter : 11th May 2012 at 05:53.
Old 11th May 2012, 12:14   #155
BHPian

Finally, two people who think the same!

To sum things, I'm sure like many people claim, he has all these magical cars, but if they are here, there are too many eyes & lenses out there, to escape notice. One can hope, but to claim, one has to prove or remain silent.

That said, does he really send his Bentley's to that garage from the Hyd thread pics? Strange seeing a Mulsanne next to an Indian car, on a lift! Nothing against the place, but it looked like some full blown work was being done on his car!
Old 11th May 2012, 12:41   #156
Senior - BHPian

Recently read about the 'exotic car scene in India' in the supplement of a malayalam newspaper. In that, its stated that Exclusive Motors have already sold some Veyrons and Hyderabad has more than one. The dealer doesn't have the permission to reveal the identity of the owners without their consent and that's why the sales are done in a secret manner.

Last edited by Anand123 : 11th May 2012 at 12:43.
Anand123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2012, 13:36   #157
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
High time mods rename this thread until someone comes up with some sort of concrete proof, I'v had enough of it, Peace !
They do own not only the Veyron but a ONE 77 as well but not in India. The Veyron demo car was used to check the drivability in the city incase they decide to bring it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Recently read about the 'exotic car scene in India' in the supplement of a malayalam newspaper. In that, its stated that Exclusive Motors have already sold some Veyrons and Hyderabad has more than one. The dealer doesn't have the permission to reveal the identity of the owners without their consent and that's why the sales are done in a secret manner.
As far as i have been informed only one Veyron was sold to Chennai..but that too has not been confirmed by any member or person i know in Chennai. So i have dismissed it as not being there. When the cars are physically seen they will be existant in my books.
speedy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th May 2012, 10:52   #158
Senior - BHPian

Some snaps of his Bentley Continental GTC!
Attached Thumbnails
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-7.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-8.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-9.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-10.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-11.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-12.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-13.jpg  

shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th September 2012, 14:39   #159
BHPian

So how does his garage look now? Whats still there and what is not?
Old 10th September 2012, 23:35   #160
BANNED

^most of the cars are sold or confiscated by the financiers. They last count was 2 bentleys ...both are driving one each.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2012, 23:36   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
^most of the cars are sold or confiscated by the financiers. They last count was 2 bentleys ...both are driving one each.
Confiscated? Were they illegal?
Old 10th September 2012, 23:39   #162
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
So how does his garage look now? Whats still there and what is not?

I'm pretty sure almost everything is gone by now. With the kind of financial black hole DC is facing, I'd be damned if there was anything.
Old 10th September 2012, 23:43   #163
BANNED

They are unfortunate that IPL sale is not getting much either. Compared to pune kerala bidding couple of years ago, DC should have crossed 1000 crore. But due to the redundancy in IPL, their team's valuation has suffered too.
Old 10th September 2012, 23:47   #164
Senior - BHPian

Didnt they get two Aventadors few months back? Are they gone too.
Old 10th September 2012, 23:51   #165
BANNED

^They cancelled the order just like how they cancelled their airplanes order.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks