Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2012, 18:48   #211
BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
May be you should double check/ask before making such statements bereift of logic? I am thinking of getting the F12.
I was thinking of 458, I didn't know that your F12 has been delivered (So, yeah no logic because of that) . I had very little idea of your garage. Congrats on your F12 though.

Last edited by Monolithic : 17th September 2012 at 19:03.
Old 17th September 2012, 20:23   #212
Team-BHP Support

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolithic View Post

I was thinking of 458, I didn't know that your F12 has been delivered (So, yeah no logic because of that) . I had very little idea of your garage. Congrats on your F12 though.
Dude he said hes thinking of getting the F12, where has it been said that the F12 is delivered? A 458 was delivered before time which is why he is considering the F12.
Akshay1234 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th September 2012, 22:27   #213
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
:: Can we get back to the page topic, that is W16's garage, as we have dedicated threads to ecks' cars.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
May be you should double check/ask before making such statements bereift of logic? I am thinking of getting the F12.
Truly, ecks'returns'! Yours will be the first F12 in India I presume. 730bhp, phew!

Last edited by ashwin.terminat : 17th September 2012 at 22:31.
Old 18th September 2012, 16:11   #214
Senior - BHPian

As reported in the earlier pages of this thread, Mr. W16 has many exotics stored in USA and other such places. Will all those come under the auction hammer as well? He may just get to save those?!
Old 18th September 2012, 18:05   #215
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolithic View Post

HOw can you THINK it got delivered, when we were clearly discussing about he (ecks) GETTING the car according to the dealer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
As reported in the earlier pages of this thread, Mr. W16 has many exotics stored in USA and other such places. Will all those come under the auction hammer as well? He may just get to save those?!
lol..that is really funny now. who told you they are saving their cars in USA?

I know these people personally and believe me, u are being totally misinformed about their cars in USA.

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 18th September 2012 at 18:07.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2012, 19:02   #216
BHPian

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
HOw can you THINK it got delivered, when we were clearly discussing about he (ecks) GETTING the car according to the dealer?

Hey man, I'm human. Humans make mistakes and I made a mistake. It's his garage, I can not know it like the back of my hand. Now, can we all get back to the topic please?

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th July 2017 at 15:28. Reason: Old post, but fixing quote nonetheless.
Monolithic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2012, 16:23   #217
Senior - BHPian

Update:: The Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 and Ferrari F430 are back in the garage!

Quote:
Hello guys, the yellow bull is back in hyderabad. The owners have managed to get the yellow beast along with their ferrari.

Spotted the yellow bull yesterday at their house. So watch out for it in the coming days on the streets.
Old 5th November 2012, 16:48   #218
Senior - BHPian

Don't see the relevance of a dedicated thread anymore since more than 90% of the Rides have been sold to others. Also I don't think they would intend to keep the Murci with them further, perhaps its back from Delhi for showing to potential customers, most of his rides have been sold to Either Hyd or Delhi.
Old 5th November 2012, 16:54   #219
BANNED

^Shortshifter, the murcie and the ferrari are here to stay in Hyderabad. Because they had paid of all its dues to the financiers...they are not going to sell both of these cars. The car was being driven by his son yesterday. I have the car taken fresh yesterday.
Old 6th November 2012, 15:03   #220
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
lol..that is really funny now. who told you they are saving their cars in USA?

I know these people personally and believe me, u are being totally misinformed about their cars in USA.
I apologize for the error, someone had made a statement in the earlier pages that his Bugatti Veyron is parked in the states. I was only curious to know if the entire establishment is folding or not?!If so, what would he do to the exotics parked outside the country.

Considering two prices possessions are coming back to his home garage, I have to assume he has rescued himself.
Old 6th November 2012, 15:27   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Considering two prices possessions are coming back to his home garage, I have to assume he has rescued himself.
Lets not speculate in this manner. Corporate debt, individual debt - too many issues are involved. Were the cars bought in the name of the companies or individuals - for the directors of the company on a lease plan from the company - no one, but the relevant corporate officers or the individuals concerned can for sure. So no point getting into it.

They had good cars then, they have some good cars now - lets celebrate both.
manolin is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th November 2012, 15:39   #222
Senior - BHPian

The banks' stand to lose about 95% of their dues with this crowd, someone should have raised an alarm when this out of control shopping binge was going on. He wasn't the Sultan of Brunei, the rumored value of the garage is more than half of the groups market worth right now, the debts are nearly 30 times that.
avira_tk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2012, 17:28   #223
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Update:: The Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 and Ferrari F430 are back in the garage!

Here she is!
Courtesy: Phani Varma.
Attached Thumbnails
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-530605_440496619353674_1698175293_n.jpg  

syedhafeez is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2012, 18:10   #224
BANNED

^Watch out for the red prancing horse as well..Which is back. Without the tints
Old 25th September 2015, 09:53   #225
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984 View Post
Aren't we acting sadistic here !

The man may be going bankrupt for whatever reasons and what the media is portraying may not necessarily be true, and even if it is who are we to be happy/make sweeping statements about it and his lifestyle.

It's a sad thing that someone who collected these beauties has to sell them to due to financial stress, it could happen to anyone among us as well.

Late reply, but in retrospect there is nothing sad about the incident. The owner is a fraud and a cheat. His extravagant lifestyle has been financed at the cost of banks which have received nothing in return. God knows how much his poor shareholders lost as his company's share price took a hit.

Financial stress undergone due to income/expense reasons is one thing - financial stress undergone due to fraud is another thing altogether.

For those who don't know the owner is rotting away in jail.
D33-PAC is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks