Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2011, 18:23   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
I do not know why he sold it for less or why i was told the brand new one was for 1.8 crore, but the fact is what im posting here.
Just today I saw an ad of the black non LP Gallardo Spyder (AP regn). Its definitely 06-07 model. The quote was 1.5cr not negotiable.

Now you do the math for a brand new LP560.
Quote:
some of his horses are imported, which cost more than a buggatti Veyron
A horse costs more than 17cr?

Quote:
On a side note, the CCX has arrived in AP which is silver in color.
That's great news. Is he getting it locally registered? But I don't get why he took the trouble, I thought Koenigseggs were made in RHD too.
Old 30th September 2011, 18:27   #62
BANNED

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

^You never know, there must be some issue with the yellow 560. How can u deny when i got the news directly from the seller's family?

Yp, there are horses which are more than 20 crore. My family is into racing a lot, that is how i personally know W16's brother

CCX were sold out even before this guy could buy one, so its obvious he would be getting the one available from Dubai, which is a LHD.

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 30th September 2011 at 18:30.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 18:33   #63
BANNED

I dont know how many of you read the newspapers when he first got the gallardo but people on the streets were literally chasing it . Every paper in town covered the issue including Eenadu except his LOL
Old 30th September 2011, 18:36   #64
BANNED

^But his gallardo was not the first in the city afaik.

A famous engineering college GRIET should ring a bell

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 30th September 2011 at 18:37.
Old 30th September 2011, 18:45   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
identify the person and at the same time not disclose his personal or official details by taking abbreviations of his name or his group name if he prefers to remain discreet.
Can you or anyone please PM the name of the person(s). For some reason i think i will enjoy the thread even more if i have an idea who is it that we are talking about.

I wish there was a way i could own 1 car from his stable. This is another level of luxury. i cant imagine owning so many cars that i dont have to repeat them for almost 2 months. Totally hooked on to this thread.

Thanks in advance Scorcher!
Old 30th September 2011, 19:05   #66
BHPian

This thread is long overdue! My god, I dont think Im getting any sleep this weekend, Im going to keep going over and over this thread and pinch myself. This is one of the moys outstanding collections of modern cars that I have ever seen. I have been priviledged to see Dr VJM's collection in Bombay and Mandwa, of course hes got more Classics, but still. I think in modern terms this gentleman owns every desirable car possible.

Would be really nice if we could get him in on our forum to purely discuss his rides. Not about costs and how much they copst, but about the joys of owning and drving exotics like these in India. Lets see some more pictures guys.
Old 30th September 2011, 19:08   #67
Senior - BHPian

OT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by miharbe View Post
Can you or anyone please PM the name of the person(s)
Sorry, your Newbie status doesn't allow us to send PMs to you. See if you can send me one, I'll reply
Old 30th September 2011, 19:24   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
OT:

Sorry, your Newbie status doesn't allow us to send PMs to you. See if you can send me one, I'll reply
i believe it works the other way round. i cant send PMs to you whereas you can send PMs to me.

Doesnt matter though because if this post (my 25th) is approved i would be a BHPian anyways
Old 30th September 2011, 19:35   #69
Senior - BHPian

A White Bentley Azure, pictures by bhpian syedhafeez.

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-253569_232397940108282_222439304437479_1094964_1136206_n.jpg

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-253569_232397943441615_222439304437479_1094965_5728988_n.jpg

A Blue Bentley Azure, picture by bhpian amazer.

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-150320081163.jpg

A Video of the Silver Azure by bhpian syedhafeez.

ShortShifter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 20:29   #70
BHPian

Is it just me or does anyone anyone else feel this is taking extravagance to the limit in a country with so much poverty? I am by no means a leftist but this is just taking bling to a new level.I mean Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are tycoons no less but they are people who are making a difference by giving back to society which has given them so much wealth.I love cars,but ultimately we all need to realise that a Car is just that a Car.So I wish this person whoever he is stops buying more Bentley's and fezza's just to enhance his collection and spends the money saved on helping poor families.I mean one kids education is way more beneficial than all the noise that ferrari makes.

Last edited by Ascari : 30th September 2011 at 20:32. Reason: Better Presentation
Ascari is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 20:33   #71
BANNED

^Look this is a democratic country, and he/she whoever has the right to spend the money they have earned by WORKING HARD as per their wish. Nobody can ask them to donate or do social awareness campaigns. I feel honored and proud that someone like him lives in my home town. There are people who are already working hard to eliminate poverty, but sad thing is, when u give mney to poor, they do not want to change, they still want to be in that way.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 20:43   #72
Senior - BHPian

I agree to you,Ascari ,to an extent. Responsible billionaires should definitely give back to the society. But just because Mr.W16 spends a fortune on cars, we can't assume that he is plundering his wealth on cars only and not in any noble causes. There are many, who prefer keep their noble deeds discreet, who simply does things for himself and not to announce that he has done so and so. We never know.

So, if we start on this topic, we can go on forever. Lets better keep it restricted to this person's automobiles.

Disagree point blank to your statement, "Ultimately we all need to realize that Car is just a Car". Team-BHP is the land of people who believe otherwise, a car is not just a car!
Scorcher is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 20:52   #73
BHPian

@Scorcher I agree.This is an automotive forum and lets keep the discussion down to his cars.Cars are my first love too dude,but ultimately they are just machines and this is my view.
Old 30th September 2011, 20:55   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by miharbe View Post
Can you or anyone please PM the name of the person(s).
I think there are enough clues on this thread as to who this person is. A teeny-weeny bit of googling will tell you the rest
Old 30th September 2011, 22:23   #75
BHPian

Looks like he loves cars from VAG group,I see a lot of Bentley's and Lamborghini.No hardcore sportscar from Porsche and very few from Ferrari,does Mr.DC not like them? And none of the pocket rockets like the Ariel Atom too.

Last edited by Ascari : 30th September 2011 at 22:49.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks