Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2011, 23:00   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Thanks for the exact Lamborghini count buddy. Appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
I was also offered the yellow lambo for 1.3 crores before it was being sold.
That brand new hardly run LP560 for 1.3cr?

That is approximately less than half the original price. I am sure it has nothing over 2000kms on odo. I am well aware that such exotics depreciate fast once they are sold but this is unheard of. Ridiculous!

Last edited by Scorcher : 29th September 2011 at 23:01.
Old 29th September 2011, 23:26   #47
BANNED

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Thanks for the exact Lamborghini count buddy. Appreciate it!

That brand new hardly run LP560 for 1.3cr?

That is approximately less than half the original price. I am sure it has nothing over 2000kms on odo. I am well aware that such exotics depreciate fast once they are sold but this is unheard of. Ridiculous!
: its the coupe, im talkng about, at it costs 1.8 crores on road. How can it be half the price?
Old 30th September 2011, 01:01   #48
BHPian

Quote:
: its the coupe, im talkng about, at it costs 1.8 crores on road. How can it be half the price?
Only 1.8 Cr on the road? Are you sure about that? AFAIK it's not less than 2.5 Cr, that is before putting any options onto it.
Old 30th September 2011, 09:09   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
its the coupe, im talkng about, at it costs 1.8 crores on road. How can it be half the price?
1.8? Brand new?

I'd reckon we both are Lamborghini fans (by the avatar) but one of us is terribly under-informed.

From what I know, the Gallardo, even before the LP range was launched cost 2.4+crs (plus options). Approximately a crore cheaper than the flagship, Murcielago.

I was recently told that one of the oldest Gallardos in the country (possibly a 05 or early 06 model) was on sale for 1.3crs and was eventually sold to a celeb's hubby for a shade under 1.3.

I see no possible way an LP560 would sell for anything close to 1.3cr unless the seller is downright out of his mind or the buyer is plainly, the luckiest bloke on the planet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 View Post
Only 1.8 Cr on the road? Are you sure about that? AFAIK it's not less than 2.5 Cr, that is before putting any options onto it.
Spot on!
Old 30th September 2011, 09:22   #50
BANNED

A friend of mine reported seeing a blue CFS at v.i.p lot @ shamshabad . He said it had some kind of flag on it .
New entry? Never saw a blue one so far ...

Mods please shift this post to the hyderabad thread .

Last edited by D33-PAC : 30th September 2011 at 09:33.
Old 30th September 2011, 12:31   #51
Senior - BHPian

Here's the 1st set of pics from the Hyderabad Supercars thread, more coming soon!
Courtesy : syedhafeez.
Attached Thumbnails
Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-1.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-2.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-3.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-4.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-5.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-6.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-7.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-8.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-9.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-10.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-11.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-12.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-13.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-14.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-15.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-16.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-17.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-18.jpg  

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-19.jpg  

shyn is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 14:00   #52
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
1.8? Brand new?

I'd reckon we both are Lamborghini fans (by the avatar) but one of us is terribly under-informed.

From what I know, the Gallardo, even before the LP range was launched cost 2.4+crs (plus options). Approximately a crore cheaper than the flagship, Murcielago.

I was recently told that one of the oldest Gallardos in the country (possibly a 05 or early 06 model) was on sale for 1.3crs and was eventually sold to a celeb's hubby for a shade under 1.3.

I see no possible way an LP560 would sell for anything close to 1.3cr unless the seller is downright out of his mind or the buyer is plainly, the luckiest bloke on the planet!

Spot on!

Well i re confirmed the same yesterday, Im 100% sure the 560 coupe is sold for 1.3 crores in HYDERABAD!

I do not know why he sold it for less or why i was told the brand new one was for 1.8 crore, but the fact is what im posting here.
Old 30th September 2011, 16:36   #53
Senior - BHPian

Pictures of their White Panamera Turbo which apparently was the first Panamera in the Country clicked by my friend Bhupesh at the Residence of Exclusive Motors MD in New Delhi.

ShortShifter is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 16:43   #54
Senior - BHPian

Some pictures of their White Porsche 997 II 911 Turbo seen in New Delhi. Pictures clicked by my friend Bhupesh.

ShortShifter is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 17:09   #55
Senior - BHPian

Some Pictures of their Stunning Red F430 with CF Challenger Grille, Carbon Ceramic Brakes etc... seen in New Delhi, Pictures by my friend Bhupesh.

ShortShifter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 17:16   #56
BHPian

Is it still the secrecy of who is w16 is maintained in the forum? i really wonder and wanted to know who is he

He has some mind-blowing collection. Hope no company in the world can make a super car that he cant buy .what a petrol head on earth he is
BulZire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 17:26   #57
BHPian

Well I am not sure who the W16 guy or group is? but now I can surely consider them as the luckiest guys in the universe.

As per the first post they are having more than 106 cars and still adding new in to the garage, and the value of all will be more than 200Crores!! This is simply mind blowing, who says India is a poor county?
Old 30th September 2011, 17:28   #58
Senior - BHPian

Pictures of one of their Bentley CGT Speed's at the JLR Showroom in Hyderabad.

ShortShifter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 17:55   #59
BANNED

^That is their showroom : you did not leave that place too
Old 30th September 2011, 17:58   #60
BANNED

sorry for being offtopic, but I would like to mention that not only he is crazy about his cars but also horses, he has a mind boggling 191 horses and some of his horses are imported, which cost more than a buggatti Veyron : so that makes it 191 Horse power

On a side note, the CCX has arrived in AP which is silver in color.

Most Viewed