Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2011, 01:31   #106
BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Yes, W16 is getting the first Aventador in India. In fact, he is getting two, a white and an yellow
wonder why would anyone buy 2 aventedors and not even one is the new orange one.

saw almost all the colors in the lamborghini factory (visited 10 days back - was on my honeymoon) and the best was the new orange they have.

i was informed by the guide there that the first aventedor is yet to be delivered. they were expecting to deliver the car in the month of october OR november. so i seriously doubt that anyone has the car yet. not just in india but across the world.

the car in delhi must have been the display car - not to be sold OR is not supposed to be delivered till the time is due.

OT:: would love to upload the pics of the lamborghini museum, but then have to downsize the images and then start a new thread and then upload them. will do it as soon as i can.
Old 13th October 2011, 01:45   #107
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
the car in delhi must have been the display car - not to be sold OR is not supposed to be delivered till the time is due.
Yes indeed, the White car at Exclusive Motors is indeed the Demo Car and will be shipped back after the Launch. Their White Aventador is expected to arrive in the last week of this month or in Nov. This is what I have been told from multiple sources.
Old 17th October 2011, 18:24   #108
Senior - BHPian

Mr W16's British Racing Green colored CFS Speed and his white A8 W12!

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-3.jpg

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-11.jpg
shyn is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 20:19   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Yes indeed, the White car at Exclusive Motors is indeed the Demo Car and will be shipped back after the Launch. Their White Aventador is expected to arrive in the last week of this month or in Nov. This is what I have been told from multiple sources.
Quite possible.
Quote:
i was informed by the guide there that the first aventedor is yet to be delivered. they were expecting to deliver the car in the month of october OR november. so i seriously doubt that anyone has the car yet. not just in india but across the world.
That's not true. I have read quite some ownership reviews in some other forums and also know of couple of Hollywood celebs and athletes who got one.
Quote:
saw almost all the colors in the lamborghini factory (visited 10 days back - was on my honeymoon) and the best was the new orange they have.

OT:: would love to upload the pics of the lamborghini museum, but then have to downsize the images and then start a new thread and then upload them. will do it as soon as i can.
What are you waiting for? I so can't wait for this thread. I was almost getting over the hang of artofzen's TL on Ferrari, Lamborghini and Pagani factories
Old 17th October 2011, 23:57   #110
BANNED

So does Mr.W16 becoming Mr.W12 since the W16 is gone?
Old 18th October 2011, 01:47   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
So does Mr.W16 becoming Mr.W12 since the W16 is gone?
W16 is gone/ Sorry am I missing something here?
Old 18th October 2011, 15:17   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Quite possible.

That's not true. I have read quite some ownership reviews in some other forums and also know of couple of Hollywood celebs and athletes who got one.

What are you waiting for? I so can't wait for this thread. I was almost getting over the hang of artofzen's TL on Ferrari, Lamborghini and Pagani factories
maybe i misunderstood them. but then there isn't much scope for misunderstanding. i clearly remember he saying "the first aventador would be delivered to the owner in last week october or maybe november." so maybe the reviews that you have read are of people who have test driven the vehicle. coupled with the options they have added in the car. maybe. but maybe the guide their misinformed us. can't think of why to be honest.

what am i waiting for? well to be honest these are the reasons. 1. the images are too big. 2. the images are too many. 3. i am still somehow figuring out the way to reduce the image size on my mac. (a bit technologically challenged) 4. been slightly occupied off late with work and my quest to earn some moolah to buy a good bike - so finding it hard to find time to upload the pics. will do it ASAP.
Old 19th October 2011, 10:14   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
maybe i misunderstood them. but then there isn't much scope for misunderstanding. i clearly remember he saying "the first aventador would be delivered to the owner in last week october or maybe november." so maybe the reviews that you have read are of people who have test driven the vehicle. coupled with the options they have added in the car. maybe. but maybe the guide their misinformed us. can't think of why to be honest.
Samyak are you refering to the Delhi dealership..then yes the first car in India was to be delivered around that date. There are cars sold abroad and out of which one car was crashed too.
Old 19th October 2011, 10:20   #114
BHPian

@ speedy

I wasn't refering to delhi dealership. The guide there told us that the first delivery to the owner would be in oct-nov. He never mentioned any area so I assumed that he was talking across. Maybe he meant that the cars getting assembled right now - the first of them would be delivered in oct-nov.
Old 31st October 2011, 01:12   #115
Senior - BHPian

White Fiat 500 on Road No.12 Banjara Hills,

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-03062011287.jpg

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-03062011288.jpg

Red Fiat 500 during a Visit to Bangalore courtesy Mohammed Jaffer Sadiq Photos of Super Cars and Bikes in Bangalore | Facebook,

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-500_1.jpg

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-500_2.jpg

Silver Audi TT on a Visit to Bangalore Courtesy Prajin Ravindran@exotics.india.blogspot.com,

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-tt.jpg

Grey Bentley Continental GT on Road No.3 Banjara Hills,

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-03062011289.jpg

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-03062011290.jpg

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-03062011291.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 on Road No.12, Courtesy: Shyn@Team-BHP,

Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!-lp640.jpg

Last edited by ShortShifter : 31st October 2011 at 01:42.
ShortShifter is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st October 2011, 02:58   #116
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post

Red Fiat 500 during a Visit to Bangalore

Silver Audi TT on a Visit to Bangalore
AFAIK the silver TT and the red 500 are in Bangalore for quite some time, and they are not visitors to the city.
Old 31st October 2011, 03:08   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
AFAIK the silver TT and the red 500 are in Bangalore for quite some time, and they are not visitors to the city.
Oh okay, thanks for your inputs. AFAIK both these cars are still registered on Mr.W16 and his associates name, not sure if they have been sold to someone there cause I have a fairly recent picture of the Red 500 standing along with other exotics inside one of their Mansions in Hyderabad.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 31st October 2011 at 03:13.
Old 31st October 2011, 23:45   #118

This thread just made my day. To think that there is this humongous collection lying in some part of hyderabad makes me happy.

@thread contributors: Would you recommend some places in the city from where we stand a better chance at spotting these beauties in flesh

How much does it take to start/own a small car company?
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:52   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto View Post
This thread just made my day. To think that there is this humongous collection lying in some part of hyderabad makes me happy.

@thread contributors: Would you recommend some places in the city from where we stand a better chance at spotting these beauties in flesh

How much does it take to start/own a small car company?
On any given day, if the weather permits, at around 4-5pm, Park your Vehicle a few meters just ahead of Pizza Hut Road No.12 B'Hills, I am sure either a Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls, Porsche or even a Ferrari might just pass by!! Your Chances double during a weekend, and you would have to arrive there a bit more early from around 2:30pm till anytime into the Night !!

Road No.12 Should be your best bet, or head over to KBR/Cinemax Junction if you have arrived a little late to catch the action, Or if you want to watch the heavy duty stuff head over to ORR Gachibowli Entrance (more likely from the ISB Road/ISTA Entrance) or finally the NH7 Medchal Highway a little ahead of Kompally ! There are loads of Videos of their cars on Youtube, you would get a fair idea of where you could spot them.

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th November 2011 at 18:35. Reason: Generalizing location a little, as per our rules.
Old 2nd November 2011, 14:47   #120
Senior - BHPian

What the.. ??? This might be the greatest collection of cars by a single person in India! Exquisite taste I must say. Any photos of the Veyron or the CCX yet?

Will send a PM to scorcher to confirm if my guess is true as to who the owner is

Most Viewed