Team-BHP - Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/108860-top-gear-christmas-special-shooting-india-teaser-video-pg-16-a-4.html)

My friend spotted the TopGear guys near Andheri Station today early morning. Only 1 pic though.

A pic of my friend with JC who works at the hotel they stayed in.

Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16-gibran.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomUsername (Post 2530064)
Where did you take those pics and how long ago?

I didn't click the pic, the one who did tells its Mahim.

Here is one more :)

Excellent pics, guys!

Can't wait to see the episode!

Here's a photo that Hormazd of Autocar posted:

Seems like everyone in Mumbai is getting to meet the trio except me!! :( Dippy also just messaged he's chilling with Clarkson at Churchgate. I'm gonna keeeeel him now :p

You chaps are lucky. That's a regular XJS, certainly not a TWR. TWR Jagaurs raced in the Touring Car Championships and at Bathurst.

:D
for all who managed to meet, is it true, then?
about never meeting your idols?
Hammond looks haggard without the touch-ups!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 2530311)
:D
for all who managed to meet, is it true, then?
about never meeting your idols?
Hammond looks haggard without the touch-ups!

Hammond and Clarkson did indeed look a little worse for the wear, but May was exactly as he looks on the telly. Now we know who turns away the make-up men before the show goes on airlol:

Jeremy Clarkson's Motoworld - India
Jeremy Clarkson's Motorworld - INDIA - YouTube

A video from today shoot. (This can kind of be spoiler-ish since they are shooting)

Richard Hammond shooting Top Gear in Mahim! - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2529807)
I am not exactly sure if I understood what you meant by that.

Is it the elephants in the city? I don't think that'd be much of a disgrace. These are sights you wont get to see anywhere else in the world.

not even remotely a disgrace, it's freaking awesome! epic on the richter scale, i maybe see a fox or deer around here, but a full on elephant on your doorstep, the odd cow pales into the background!

i seem to recall a few years back a leopard making an appearance too in the city...you don't get that in london...:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by quickdraw (Post 2530471)
A video from today shoot. (This can kind of be spoiler-ish since they are shooting)

I might sound bonkers but I am not gonna see that video :D

Nothing, I mean, nothing I'll do that's gonna spoil the whole feel of watching the final film. I just can't wait!

Spoiler alert:

Ok, I can guess from the video posted that one of their tasks in India must be to deliver tiffins a la become a dabbawala for a day. Its evident that Hammonds conked it up!!

Cant wait for the special

There is a shooting going on circa now in Mindspace (Malad). Looks like Top Gear crew.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetfreakBombay (Post 2530554)
There is a hooting going on circa now in Mindspace (Malad). Looks like Top Gear crew.

Can you confirm if it really is Top Gear? And where exactly?