Team-BHP - Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/108860-top-gear-christmas-special-shooting-india-teaser-video-pg-16-a-6.html)

Is The Stig here too? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat (Post 2530855)

Why would the Stig be here? They don't carry around that appliance when they are on Special film shoots like this one.

If they are really in need of one for some local challenges, they would be better off dressing up NK, Chandok or Gill as Stig's Indian cousin :)

Are they going to drive the Mini, Jag, and Rolls Royce to Jaipur or wherever?
I'm hoping this is going to be another epic Top Gear road trip.

Any idea whats their plan in Jaipur??? Drive up to one of the forts maybe ???

Couple of more pics from Supercars in Exotics Mumbai fb page.

Jezza looks BUGGED! :D

What's the point in driving a Jag on Mumbai roads. I would have liked to see Jeremy driving a Tata Nanoon our streets or a Sumo or Bolero.

Or give them a Ford Figo. Let's see how much he abuses the car compared to the old UK Fiesta.

I wish they were staying in Mumbai another day or two. I wanted to see the cars and take pics before they left.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomUsername (Post 2531002)
I wish they were staying in Mumbai another day or two. I wanted to see the cars and take pics before they left.

You didn't just tell that, did you?

I can dig up no other words in Oxford English for you other than Greedy :D

There are millions out here who would have just loved to be in a frame with the trio.

Humans are actually insatiable I say! :p

fantastic thread guys, but might soon let out some spoilers! would try to catch them if they shoot around NH8 in delhi, but I know it would be superhard in the weekdays. Eagerly waiting for the special episode.

Guys , does anyone know what all towns they're gonna go to ?
And where are they heading to after mumbai , which i think they've left ..?

I seriously hope the trio ride a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 across the sand dunes around Sam and Khuri in western Rajasthan, like the way James May rode the arancio atlas Murcielago LP670 SV across the desert in Abu Dhabi in one of their epic episodes !!

And a ride in a Royal Enfield to Ladakh or Spiti.:D

I know its too much of an asking but its their Christmas special episode. Its gotta be an epic.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2530882)
Why would the Stig be here? They don't carry around that appliance when they are on Special film shoots like this one.

If they are really in need of one for some local challenges, they would be better off dressing up NK, Chandok or Gill as Stig's Indian cousin :)

Appliance? Poor guy doesn't have the right to freedom of Identity even! But hey, somehow he manages to get my attention! :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat (Post 2530855)

No the Stig isn't in Mumbai. It's just a rumor created by ********.com's blog

is it confirmed theyve left mumbai ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by M00M (Post 2531223)
is it confirmed theyve left mumbai ?

Yes they left Mumbai this evening heading to Jaipur