Team-BHP - Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Top Gear Christmas special shooting in India - Teaser Video on Pg 16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/108860-top-gear-christmas-special-shooting-india-teaser-video-pg-16-a-7.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireblader85 (Post 2531226)
Yes they left Mumbai this evening heading to Jaipur

:Frustrati

wish i got to meet them once. very envious of dippy and everyone here who got to meet them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2531119)
I seriously hope the trio ride a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 across the sand dunes around Sam and Khuri in western Rajasthan, like the way James May rode the arancio atlas Murcielago LP670 SV across the desert in Abu Dhabi in one of their epic episodes !!

And a ride in a Royal Enfield to Ladakh or Spiti.:D

I know its too much of an asking but its their Christmas special episode. Its gotta be an epic.:)

Sorry for correcting you but it was Hammond who did that test.I hope they show the Himalayas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2531119)
I seriously hope the trio ride a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 across the sand dunes around Sam and Khuri in western Rajasthan, like the way James May rode the arancio atlas Murcielago LP670 SV across the desert in Abu Dhabi in one of their epic episodes !!

And a ride in a Royal Enfield to Ladakh or Spiti.:D

I know its too much of an asking but its their Christmas special episode. Its gotta be an epic.:)

AFAIR , It was Richard Hammond who drove the LP670 across Abu Dhabi , which ended in a race between the LP and the McLaren SLR 722 .

A truckload of pics comin' up from Supercars and Exotics in Mumbai fb page :)

clap: Bravo to all the guys who met them.Great.
I was wondering when will they be airing this one?Someone knows about it?please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneCollector (Post 2531638)
I was wondering when will they be airing this one?Someone knows about it?please:

Budyy its called Christmas Special so guess when it airs ;)

Man all you guys are lucky to meet them.
Randomusername - How greedy can you get?:Shockked:

Wow, you Mumbai guys seemed to have it all!

@Dippy, you lucky you! So, was there any conversation with Jezza? Did you happen to mention Team-BHP to them :p.

@RandomUsername: I agree with Akshay, how greedy can you get? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneCollector (Post 2531638)
I was wondering when will they be airing this one?Someone knows about it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 2531643)
Budyy its called Christmas Special so guess when it airs

Anyway, you doubts are now laid to rest, Officially :) - Linky

Would have loved to see if the MPEW featured in there somewhere.
So now we know what Hammond's challenge was. (Car faster than train etc). Wonder what JC and May were upto while the Hamster was busy ferrying Dabbas on his Mini.
There are huge amounts jibes at Indian motoring while they are at it. Even shows like Ice Road Truckers which is not very flattering about it.

Yesterday evening I saw an advert. on BBC Entertainment (India) which said there would be an episode of Top Gear (Top Gear F1 Special) on Oct 24 - 11 PM IST.

Happen to meet the Top Gear team at Bombay Central Station had a nice chat with them and managed to click some very bad quality pictures

I sent a tip about this thread to Autoblog :) Dippy's pic there!

Top Gear spotted with British classics shooting holiday special in India [w/videos]

6:22 and train number 12955! That confirms they are off to Jaipur. The train arrives there at 12:50 tomoro.

Hope someone catches them at Jaipur railway station while they are leaving, so us delhites could know about their arrival! :D .
Quote:

Originally Posted by karanj (Post 2532118)
Happen to meet the Top Gear team at Bombay Central Station had a nice chat with them and managed to click some very bad quality pictures

So they must have arrived at Jaipur today at arnd 1 in the afternoon if they left on the 3rd.

P.S. forgot to take in consideration the time the pics above were posted.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Good Lord Clarkson is HUGE! Dippy looks so tiny in front him lol:

This is awesome. Very sporting of the lads to go to Andheri station of all places where even a veteran of suburban Mumbai would hesitate to take a Premier Padmini let alone Jags and Minis!

Are they doing the expressway into Pune as well? Maybe we can wait for them here!

I can imagine what JC would comment about his train journey to Jaipur :)

I could not have imagined a more noisier place on earth...
The door was so narrow that I had to slide myself in...
The berths were as soft as a rock. I could not sleep a bit and was rolling like "<put some brit slang>" in the berth while the train was moving....