Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2008, 13:51   #151
BHPian

Prev question.

Thanks for the info bout the RR. Is it in Mumbai now ?

And long ago, i read that Rajiv Shah had the SE30 Lambo, the Firebird and the Hennessey Viper (550hp). Thought he has a whole new collection now. And this firend of mine says Sunny Deol either has or had a Maybach. My friend aint a reliable source, but i wanted to ask anyway.
Old 3rd June 2008, 15:05   #152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Thanks for the info bout the RR. Is it in Mumbai now ?

And long ago, i read that Rajiv Shah had the SE30 Lambo, the Firebird and the Hennessey Viper (550hp). Thought he has a whole new collection now. And this firend of mine says Sunny Deol either has or had a Maybach. My friend aint a reliable source, but i wanted to ask anyway.
Rajeev's red Firebird and the black (not green) Dodge Viper is sold off too. As per my information, he has not bought the newer versions of these cars.
He never had a Maybach, at least not in India and niether does Sunny Doel. No film person owns a Maybach. There was only one Maybach in Mumbai, owned by Mukesh Ambani in Deep Maroon which is since long send back to the UK. There is one owned by the Dhariwals of Manikchand Gutka, but that car is in Pune. As of now no film personality owns a Rolls Phantom nor a more exoensive Maybach (no Amitabh does not have a RR as flashed in the tabloids and TV, it was a publicity stunt by RR and Vinod Chopra which fell flat on their collective faces)
A few industrialists (mostly builders) own a few of the RRs sold in Mumbai.
Old 3rd June 2008, 15:33   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Rajeev's red Firebird and the black (not green) Dodge Viper is sold off too. As per my information, he has not bought the newer versions of these cars.
He never had a Maybach, at least not in India and niether does Sunny Doel. No film person owns a Maybach. There was only one Maybach in Mumbai, owned by Mukesh Ambani in Deep Maroon which is since long send back to the UK. There is one owned by the Dhariwals of Manikchand Gutka, but that car is in Pune. As of now no film personality owns a Rolls Phantom nor a more exoensive Maybach (no Amitabh does not have a RR as flashed in the tabloids and TV, it was a publicity stunt by RR and Vinod Chopra which fell flat on their collective faces)
Amitabh has a white colour phantom i have seen it personally and hence can confirm it.
Old 3rd June 2008, 17:22   #154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There was only one Maybach in Mumbai, owned by Mukesh Ambani in Deep Maroon which is since long send back to the UK.
Its was blue in color.
Link : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...html#post23864
Old 3rd June 2008, 22:49   #155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Gogi Amitabh does have a white Phantom. I too have seen his driver backing it up into his bunglow
Old 4th June 2008, 02:19   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanj View Post
Amitabh has a white colour phantom i have seen it personally and hence can confirm it.
Shucks then i stand corrected. I didnt know his car had been delivered. Thought the White car was a Bentley which Abhishek drives. Anyway he has a penchant for white cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
Well maybe you are right Dipen. I too saw Mukesh Ambani getting in a Maybach at the turf club for a wedding. Only that one was MAroon Dont tell me he has two??
Old 4th June 2008, 02:31   #157

Gogi newsflash. I chased a BLACK MAYBACH at juhu the other day but before i could click a picture, it turned into a bungalow. As i didnt manage to click a picture through the traffic, i didnt start a thread.
Old 4th June 2008, 08:37   #158
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well maybe you are right Dipen. I too saw Mukesh Ambani getting in a Maybach at the turf club for a wedding. Only that one was MAroon Dont tell me he has two??
If U've seen a maroon, then it'll be Mercedes India's demo Maybach, which might have give to Mr.Ambani while his blue one taken for Service. I was once told by my friend in Merc-India that they use their Maybach only for demonstration as well as stand by for present owners while having the service of their own cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Gogi newsflash. I chased a BLACK MAYBACH at juhu the other day but before i could click a picture, it turned into a bungalow. As i didnt manage to click a picture through the traffic, i didnt start a thread.
Clrified from Merc-India. The black one you spotted will be their demo car. My friend told that some from Mumbai has bidded for it.

Last edited by Technocrat : 4th June 2008 at 12:49.
Old 4th June 2008, 09:16   #159
Team-BHP Support

The Maroon Maybach may have been mistaken for his maroon S600
Old 4th June 2008, 10:31   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
The Maroon Maybach may have been mistaken for his maroon S600
Demo Maybach is black & brown. Whos is the maroon S600?
Old 4th June 2008, 10:44   #161
Senior - BHPian

I have some pictures of the purple Diablo but that time I didnt have a digi, have to look thm up
Old 4th June 2008, 10:52   #162
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Demo Maybach is black & brown. Whos is the maroon S600?
Mukesh ambani, well documented in the media
Old 4th June 2008, 12:06   #163
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I have some pictures of the purple Diablo but that time I didnt have a digi, have to look thm up
Where is the purple Diablo now Dippy? Heard it was at a petrol pump at Peddar road.
Old 4th June 2008, 12:15   #164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Where is the purple Diablo now Dippy? Heard it was at a petrol pump at Peddar road.
Yes it was at the Peddar Road Pump way back in 2002. It was a Purple Diablo VT Roadster with cream interiors. It was runing a Dubai reg and is now back where it came from.
Old 4th June 2008, 13:07   #165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Gogi,
Mr. Mukesh Ambani indeed had 2 Maybachs. He sent one to London, while the other one is still very much here.

Quote:
I chased a BLACK MAYBACH at juhu the other day but before i could click a picture, it turned into a bungalow. As i didnt manage to click a picture through the traffic, i didnt start a thread.
Cyrus, that probably was the Godrej's Maybach that you saw.

X

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks