Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2009, 19:36   #811
BHPian

being the total movie buff that i am, i recently saw the AB starrer 'bluffmaster' yesterday for the first time.

IS THAT VINTAGE MUSTANG FOR REAL?? or is it a modded contessa or something??
Old 22nd September 2009, 19:54   #812
Senior - BHPian

Look through some of the previous pages of this thread, and you'll read more about it. The Mustang it is, late 60's model if I'm not mistaken.
Old 22nd September 2009, 19:59   #813
Senior - BHPian

It's Mustang for sure , not tough to get one in Mumbai.
Old 22nd September 2009, 20:27   #814
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
read somewhere recently that Toshi from one of those music talent shows is planning to go for a hummer shortly. The article also mentions that he already has two cars and a flat in lokhandwala. This guy sure knows how to sing and hopefully he knows his cars well too. Does anyone know what he owns currently?.
he is also music director now. he gave music in Jashnn and Jannat. Must have been helped by Mukesh bhatt's production company. lol
Old 22nd September 2009, 21:30   #815
Senior - BHPian

No keyword in google is even remotely referring to him owning any car , leave alone the thoughts of buying a hummer.

What is the source of him buying a hummer?
Old 22nd September 2009, 21:43   #816
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwrockz View Post
Importhant informations for Rannvijay fans, please see the video for more details about what other things is Rannvijay going to do next.

Did you guys see the car at the end of the video, of which he just took of the cover a bit? Isnt that a contessa?
Old 23rd September 2009, 10:43   #817
bmwrockz

Article about Arjun Rampal's cars

Arjun Rampal has bought an early gift for wife Mehr; the couple celebrate their tenth anniversary next month

Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jessia celebrate a decade of being married next month. The two tied the knot on March 29, 1998 in Colaba. This husband-wife jodi, who were successful models, share their obsession for cars and their love for long drives. So Arjun couldn't have come up with a better gift for Mehr.

Zapped!

Arjun surprised Mehr with a BMW last month. Mehr is stumped when we asked her about the early gift, "How do you know? I don't think even my close friends have heard of it yet! But yes, Arjun did gift me a car and I was totally zapped."

Without telling Mehr the brand or make of the car, he just asked her what her favourite colour was. "He's got me a midnight blue BMW X5 3.0i," says Mehr.

This is the third addition to the couple's collection. They also own a Porsche and a Corolla. Mehr who's already started using the BMW says, "I love going on long drives. I find it really relaxing. The BMW is amazing and perfect for such drives."

Ask her if she also has a gift planned for her good-looking hubby and she giggles, "I can't tell. Let's not spoil the fun!"

Source: Arjun Rampal buys BMW for biwi
Attached Images

Last edited by bmwrockz : 23rd September 2009 at 10:50. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Old 23rd September 2009, 10:55   #818
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
being the total movie buff that i am, i recently saw the AB starrer 'bluffmaster' yesterday for the first time.

IS THAT VINTAGE MUSTANG FOR REAL?? or is it a modded contessa or something??
That is a 66/67 mustang convertible 8cyl and belongs to someone i know. Mustang owners do get that alot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
It's Mustang for sure , not tough to get one in Mumbai.
Harishnayak please do get me a mustang. I think you need to get your facts right. It is tough to get a Mustang of even the undesirable kinds (70's- 80's, 4 cyl or 6 cyl) in any state, let alone a 60's V8 and that too a convertible like this one.
Old 23rd September 2009, 10:55   #819
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
No keyword in google is even remotely referring to him owning any car , leave alone the thoughts of buying a hummer.

What is the source of him buying a hummer?
i suppose it was the last sunday/monday's edition of TOI.
Old 24th September 2009, 13:04   #820
bmwrockz

Information about Madhavan's SUV and other cars which he would like to own, for more detailed understanding please see the video.

Old 1st October 2009, 15:41   #821
Senior - BHPian

Ritesh Deshmukh's S class

Todays Ahmedabad Mirror featured an article on actor Ritesh Desmukh's S class.

It’s obviously not a good time for stars and their cars. It was just a few days before that Vidya Balan misplaced her car and had to be ferried to it by a police van, and now on Tuesday, Ritesh Deshmukh’s swanky, topof-the-line S Class Mercedes stopped dead in its tracks (1) slightly ahead of Worli Naka putting the young man to a great deal of trouble. Ritesh who was on his way to a promotional event for his film wanted to actually walk the distance to the studio but eventually stepped out for a breath of fresh air (2) (circled) as he waited for his manager Tiwariji to pick him up. Gratifyingly, the car, which malfunctioned for the first time in the four years that Ritesh has owned it, is now back in working order after a quick trip to be serviced.

Source : :: E-paper ::

I seriously didnt understand by the statement " Vidya Balan misplaced her car "? What she forgot the car somewhere or what?
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-r-s-class.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-r-s-class1.jpg  

Old 1st October 2009, 17:29   #822
BHPian

Heard that some famous comedian in kollywood has a hummer H3, i believe his name is karuna's or something, can anybody from TN confirm the same.
Old 1st October 2009, 19:33   #823
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Heard that some famous comedian in kollywood has a hummer H3, i believe his name is karuna's or something, can anybody from TN confirm the same.

HOLY LORD!!! im in chennai but i didnt know that karunas was rich enough to own a hummer!!!
i dont think he owns a hummer, he is not that senior of an actor to be paid so much. probably he was riding in someone elses hummer. i could be wrong about this so feel free to correct me!!

Last edited by bivin : 1st October 2009 at 19:37.
Old 1st October 2009, 21:12   #824
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm... I don't think Karunas has one either - he's not that big an actor.
but then who knows? maybe
Old 1st October 2009, 21:47   #825
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Ritesh Deshmukh’s swanky, topof-the-line S Class Mercedes stopped dead in its tracks slightly ahead of Worli Naka putting the young man to a great deal of trouble.
What an irony ! His car had to stall right in front of an on-going election rally of the opposition party.. :P

BTW, can someone tell me, who else has a similar white S class ( panoramic roof et al ) with reg. ending with AB-01 ? Or is it deshmukh's car only ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks