Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2009, 13:27   #856
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Now Now Sahil we are not counting the Vanity vans of the stars. Each Actor or actress in the big league have one. In that case salman has two Vanity vans one is outside the house and the other is next to his house in a plot he bought. Thats where the MB100,jeep and one car covered stand. You also cannot forget his cycle that accompanies him to his shoots.
I thought that LC was white. I see the M5 all the time in bandra and sometimes in town. I have seen the RR sport too but since i am not sure too have not mentioned it. Sajid Nadiadwala would visit them more often than once so am not sure whose it is, but will find out.

Jayr i think it was greyish silver colour with Beige interiors. Had seen it on Zoom too.

Ya speedy Akshays bentley is greyish silver colour and he also has bought the new 7 series black in colour.Kangna has also got the new 7 series white in colour.
Aamir has replaced his q7 with the new land cruiser.
I had seen Amitabh drive the black bentley brooklands.I think he was offered that car against the lp, i am not sure if he has kept it or no.
Old 6th October 2009, 13:53   #857
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanj View Post
Ya speedy Akshays bentley is greyish silver colour and he also has bought the new 7 series black in colour.Kangna has also got the new 7 series white in colour.
Aamir has replaced his q7 with the new land cruiser.
I had seen Amitabh drive the black bentley brooklands.I think he was offered that car against the lp, i am not sure if he has kept it or no.
Thanks for the inputs Karan.
Out of all the people Kangna has a 7 series. I think it must her boyfriends Adhyan sumans choice as he drives a S class. so two birds with one stone.
The LC was gifted to him as he is a brand ambassador for Toyota. The Q7 i think is still there.
The Brooklands must have been Dark brown (looks black) with tan interiors. I was offered the same car by the Dealers. I dont think he kept the car as it was for sale till a while back. Will check on this. He was looking at getting the New Bentley Arnage and the Price the LP sold at would be as part payment for the car. I do not know what happened to this.
Old 6th October 2009, 13:59   #858
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Out of all the people Kangna has a 7 series. I think it must her boyfriends Adhyan sumans choice as he drives a S class. so two birds with one stone.
Hmm Didnt they break up long time back?
Also Wasnt Adhyan gifted a 7 series by his father on his last B'day I saw this on zoom (Damn these celebrities they even make a show for their B'days )
Old 6th October 2009, 14:10   #859
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Now Now Sahil we are not counting the Vanity vans of the stars. Each Actor or actress in the big league have one. In that case salman has two Vanity vans one is outside the house and the other is next to his house in a plot he bought. Thats where the MB100,jeep and one car covered stand. You also cannot forget his cycle that accompanies him to his shoots.
I thought that LC was white. I see the M5 all the time in bandra and sometimes in town. I have seen the RR sport too but since i am not sure too have not mentioned it. Sajid Nadiadwala would visit them more often than once so am not sure whose it is, but will find out.

Jayr i think it was greyish silver colour with Beige interiors. Had seen it on Zoom too.
What plot? Our building's share walls so defiantly ain't any plot that he has here, nor do I see the MB100 anymore.

The LC he crashed was white, this is another one.
Old 6th October 2009, 20:58   #860
BHPian

Iam guessing these havent been posted here before.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-5090710.cms.jpeg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-5090727.cms.jpeg  

Attached Images

Old 6th October 2009, 23:04   #861
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Hmm Didnt they break up long time back?
Also Wasnt Adhyan gifted a 7 series by his father on his last B'day I saw this on zoom (Damn these celebrities they even make a show for their B'days )
So was this after he was gifted the S class by his father? I am lost with the show of wealth by father and son. Even if this was after the S class it would be a 2007 model BMW 7 series and what she has is the 09 BMW 7 series. So it could be one up on the broken heart. Every little thing is publiciced for a celeb, its all about being in the lime light to show you are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
What plot? Our building's share walls so defiantly ain't any plot that he has here, nor do I see the MB100 anymore.

The LC he crashed was white, this is another one.
Two buildings away is a delapated structure in front of a building. That has been bought by him and the cars stand there. They had three and i thought all were white. I used to see Sallu bhai in one and Suhail in the other almost every night when i would be that side. Thanks for the correction Sahil.

No Suped they have not been posted before. This is when Salman bhai is taking the keys of the X6. Saw it on the news. Thanks for posting.

Last edited by speedy : 6th October 2009 at 23:07.
Old 7th October 2009, 02:06   #862
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
So was this after he was gifted the S class by his father? I am lost with the show of wealth by father and son. Even if this was after the S class it would be a 2007 model BMW 7 series and what she has is the 09 BMW 7 series. So it could be one up on the broken heart. Every little thing is publiciced for a celeb, its all about being in the lime light to show you are there.

Two buildings away is a delapated structure in front of a building. That has been bought by him and the cars stand there. They had three and i thought all were white. I used to see Sallu bhai in one and Suhail in the other almost every night when i would be that side. Thanks for the correction Sahil.

No Suped they have not been posted before. This is when Salman bhai is taking the keys of the X6. Saw it on the news. Thanks for posting.
That bunglow/plot is not his, nor are the cars parked in front of it. But well, it's best not to get into that topic here

So the X6 is his? It's still not made into to his building parking lot yet.
Old 7th October 2009, 02:19   #863
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
So the X6 is his? It's still not made into to his building parking lot yet.
This link here shall help u with your query, read it all.

Gujarat | DeshGujarat.Com Archives Ahmedabad’s Parsoli Motors gifts Salman Khan a BMW X6 car
Old 7th October 2009, 12:04   #864
Senior - BHPian

@speedy: Yes it was the old gen 7(Silver color) & around the time the new was announced must have bought it after heavy discounts
Old 7th October 2009, 12:48   #865
BANNED

Ha ha ha ha. The expression on Salman's face on the last pic says it all. The guy delivering the keys is queer.
Old 7th October 2009, 21:04   #866
Senior - BHPian

you got it on the nails head/bulls eye he sure looks queer as well as a "wannabe" from the looks he is giving the camera mate.
Old 7th October 2009, 21:18   #867
Distinguished - BHPian

The X6 has made it home to Salman finally. It has taken over the parking spot of the M5.
There is a black A8 parked near it today, not sure if it his. Let's see if it sticks around then maybe it is!
Old 12th October 2009, 00:37   #868
BHPian

looks are deceptive friends

met talha bhai (the "queer" guy in the picture and the owner of parsoli motors) and he is an amazing guy. very down to earth and definitely not a "wannabe".
Old 12th October 2009, 02:11   #869
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Ha ha ha ha. The expression on Salman's face on the last pic says it all. The guy delivering the keys is queer.

Well i dont like the attitude, look at Salman's expression. He looks bored and is making no bones about it. He also is giving the look that he is being forced into it.

Thats the problem with these arrogant filmi guys....well not all of them but most of them act like this. Thats why they get beserk when they flop and no one gives them any Bhav anymore. Here is Salman making the owner of the showroom look like some sidey.
Old 12th October 2009, 02:16   #870
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post

Thats the problem with these arrogant filmi guys....well not all of them but most of them act like this. Thats why they get beserk when they flop and no one gives them any Bhav anymore. Here is Salman making the owner of the showroom look like some sidey.
hey i would make the same face if i was forced to pose with keys for media pictures instead of drving my x6

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks