Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2009, 12:04   #916
BHPian

Here is Ramba with the 750li gifted to her.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-rambhaquickgunmurugan021109.jpg  

Last edited by Stratos : 6th November 2009 at 14:12.
Old 6th November 2009, 18:31   #917
BHPian

Who gifted her???.She doesn't act now is movies(market gone),but she does some shows in TV.
It might be difficult to afford for her.

I think this Photo was taken in the Show room near chennai Airport.
Old 8th November 2009, 21:37   #918
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamsinmerak View Post
OMG ! Ramba used to live in the same apartment as mine! She just moved out.Would have loved to share the same garage with the beamer.

It has been rumored that Malayalam Actor mammoty has got one of th best car collections in the country.
He owns an: lp640,911turbo,range rover and 2010 landcruiser etc..

Last edited by Dippy : 11th November 2009 at 10:06. Reason: Merging back to back posts
Old 8th November 2009, 22:09   #919
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
It has been rumored that Malayalam Actor mammoty has got one of th best car collections in the country.
Are you sure he is having a LP and 911? I doubt..
Anyways his cant be one of the best car collections in the country also. There are far better examples here in TBhp itself
Old 8th November 2009, 22:26   #920
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Even I don't agree of him owning a LP and 911 Turbo. Infact I guess there is no LP in Kerala. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 10th November 2009, 20:01   #921
Senior - BHPian

He doesn't have any LP OR 911. He had a Range Rover which is now sold. At present he has a Audi Q7, BMW 5 series and booked a new Landcruiser. I've heard that he has a Range Rover in Dubai.
Old 10th November 2009, 21:53   #922
BHPian

there is no way he owns an LP640. where in kerala is he gonna drive?? im not sure about the 911. ive heard plenty roumers he owns a porsche but not sure about this. about 2 years back, a tv channel had gone to his house for an interview. i remember seeing a vw toureg and a bmw x5. what happened to these??
Old 11th November 2009, 01:08   #923
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mammotty's dream car as per his blog is 911. Now he owns Q7, 5-series, Fortuner & Passat. Not sure whether he sold his Pajero, but it was kept for sale. He cancelled the Landcruiser. He is also planning to upgrade the Q7, but not sure which. There is a rumour that it would be X6!

He is not having the best collection of cars, but defenetly he has the best collection in Malayalam industry. Not only cars, but all gadgets like, watches, electronics, sun glasses, etc!

His son is in Dubai & heard that he has got a M3 there!
Old 11th November 2009, 02:57   #924
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
there is no way he owns an LP640. where in kerala is he gonna drive?? im not sure about the 911. ive heard plenty roumers he owns a porsche but not sure about this. about 2 years back, a tv channel had gone to his house for an interview. i remember seeing a vw toureg and a bmw x5. what happened to these??
The x5 was sold to a guy in thrissur who currentely owns the white X6

Quote:
Lp 640 no way, never seen it near his home in cochin.

Last edited by Technocrat : 11th November 2009 at 13:06.
Old 11th November 2009, 14:31   #925
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Mammotty's dream car as per his blog is 911. Now he owns Q7, 5-series, Fortuner & Passat. Not sure whether he sold his Pajero, but it was kept for sale. He cancelled the Landcruiser. He is also planning to upgrade the Q7, but not sure which. There is a rumour that it would be X6!

He is not having the best collection of cars, but defenetly he has the best collection in Malayalam industry. Not only cars, but all gadgets like, watches, electronics, sun glasses, etc!

His son is in Dubai & heard that he has got a M3 there!
I read that his favourites are Maserati and Porsche 911 in his Homepage. The same was what he said in a interview for a malayalam auto magazine.

His son does own a M3 in Dubai. Alpine White as i've been told.

His 525d with the 550 M Kit was recently spotted with standard rims and in a pretty bad condition(muddy) in a petrol bunk near Marine Drive. btw, heard rumours of him placing a booking for a Fiat 500. was it the one got by the IT company ?
Old 11th November 2009, 19:34   #926
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamsinmerak View Post
It was gifted to her by a leading company which deals in household goods (MAGIC WOODS, Canada). She has been appointed as its brand ambassador.
Old 11th November 2009, 21:01   #927
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yesterday morning, all the residents of Sanjay Plaza woke up with a start thanks to Sanjay Khan’s son-in-law Aqeel breaking his neighbour’s car DJ Aqeel in his drunken stupor. He refused to stop and after breaking renowned automobile designer Dilip Chhabria’s new car, he went to his house at Sanjay Plaza where he continued creating a ruckus.

A source said, “It was around 5am in the morning. Aqeel was dead drunk when he reached his Juhu residence, Sanjay Plaza. No one knows why he was in a bad mood and he took the stick from the watchman and broke the windscreen of Dilip Chhabria’s car, a BMW X6, which he had bought just a month ago. After that Aqeel started kicking Dilip’s car and made a huge dent on the door of the swanky car and also broke its fender.”

Done with his hullaballoo, he then stormed into Sanjay Khan’s residence and went to sleep on the floor of one of the bathrooms.

Some policemen came in and took control of the situation. Dilip Chhabria did not file a police complaint as Sanjay Khan requested the automobile designer to forgive his errant son-in-law. After coming to his senses Aqeel too requested Chhabria not to file a complaint. Aqeel profusely apologised to Chhabria saying that he himself was unaware of what he had done because of his drunken state. Fortunately for him, Chhabria did not make a big issue out of the unpleasant incident.

While DJ Aqeel denied the incident and said that he is in Hyderabad, Dilip Chhabria remained unavailable for comment.
Sloshed DJ Aqueel wreaks havoc - Music - Entertainment - The Times of India
Old 11th November 2009, 21:07   #928
Senior - BHPian

Guess Aqueel saw few of DC's creations

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 11th November 2009 at 21:09.
Old 11th November 2009, 21:20   #929
Senior - BHPian

Unkownsatan that is truely a master piece I am still in splits. More so because he does not dirve his own creations too funny man
Old 12th November 2009, 04:23   #930
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Guess Aqueel saw few of DC's creations
I kinda like him now, atleast he did something good!

Most Viewed