Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2010, 13:48   #1231
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Guys, Sanjay Dutt has been gifted a Bentley Mulsanne!!! A friend of mine lives next to his building and he has apparently seen the car closely. I have asked him for some pictures.
Am pretty sure the newspapers said that she booked the car on his birthday and will get delivery of black Bentley near Diwali. So the Bentley Mulsanne is probably someone elses.
Old 22nd August 2010, 23:19   #1232
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted Salman Khan in a white Range Rover followed by security guards on a Pulsar.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-skrr.jpg  

Old 22nd August 2010, 23:58   #1233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Spotted Salman Khan in a white Range Rover followed by security guards on a Pulsar.
I wonder how the security guards on the PULSAR follow the RR if the driver of the RR thinks to speed away
Old 23rd August 2010, 00:00   #1234
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 10th September 2010 at 10:32.
zibby is offline   Received Infraction
Old 9th September 2010, 12:20   #1235
Senior - BHPian

Last Saturday I was in Mumbai & saw Sanjay Dutt's black Audi A8 W12 (MH****4545) two times, first from Bandra (W) and later at evening from Juhu, both the time there was only driver in the car & I couldn't snap as well. Is he still using the car or sold?

Also at evening inside Mr.Bachan's house (Jalsa) I saw two pre FL white S-classes, the one in the behind was either S350 or S500, since no exposed tail pipe as well as badge only on one side. But I just saw a part of tail light of the S-Class in the front hence couldn't regonise which varient it was.

And at his other house (pratheeksa) I saw his RR & red new TLC.

At night in front of one building at Bandra-Juhu Link road (bldg in which Midtown Chine restaurant is there) I saw a red Ferrari 599 & the car was packed with young boys & girls and was shouting excitedly, I guess its some celebrety. But the regn no was not 4545, hence may not the Sanju baba, but the regn was HR!
Old 10th September 2010, 22:02   #1236
Senior - BHPian

John takes his V-Max out for a ride. Found on Youtube.

Old 10th September 2010, 22:11   #1237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
That bike seems more like an XCD to me, than a Pulsar.
Old 10th September 2010, 22:42   #1238
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
Film cars depreciate more than regular ones = 99% are abused and driven by many people, and major major corners are cut on service and parts. A lot of these guys are not really car buffs, they use their cars in rough manner and to them it is just a status symbol no matter what anyone says here I have seen all their cars, and when they come up for sale they are totally in bad shape and trust me they are all abused baring a few select owners who keep their car's longer and in better shape as they are buffs and their public personalities too show the same attitude = soft spoken and without any controversy around them. So here goes some names of the good guys:

Anil Kapoor good taste low key and car's are not abused, I still recall his Audi 100 bought in 1987/88. Same goes for Akshay kumar, Niel Nitin Mukesh (a little new to the scene), Pental (his orange VW bus was scratch less), Dilip Kumar, Menakshi Sheshadari's Honda Accord was very well kept - she sold it whens she left India, Danny Dazouppa his 190 with body kit was intact for decades = these guys really fuss over their cars the rest just abuse the day lights. Soem new breed ones to seem responsible as they keep good drivers who don't all and sundry to drive = Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor, and Imran Khan (the only khan who keeps them well and I know this seem responsible as their cars are scratchless but new as well. Priyanka's old white w211 E270 CDI was well kept before she swapped into the latest
Raj Kumar was only too possessive of his 1956 Chevrolet Belair:
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-dsc05824.jpg
Shammi Kapoor loves and still keeps his blue 1948 Buick Super (BMY ,3009) his first car ever- a second hand buy for Rs 16.5 K in June 1952.
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-shammi-kapoors-buick.jpg
Old 15th September 2010, 20:49   #1239
BHPian

Bollywood Bikers

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-12salman11300x291.jpg

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-1414788.jpg

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-1414791.jpg

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-1414792.jpg
Old 15th September 2010, 21:01   #1240
Senior - BHPian

^^Out of the lot, Niel is looking great on the meaty R1. Sallu is looking too small for the humungous GSX. I guess he owns one more bike.
Old 15th September 2010, 21:29   #1241
Senior - BHPian

Sallu owns(owned??) only the Busa, the R1 belonged to Sohail but the brothers don't mind sharing the rides at times. But I guess both the bikes are sold now(or at least the R1).

The Ducati doesn't belong to Vivek. I think, he's just riding the bike as the Ducati dealership is owned by a friend of him. But heard he got a Panamera lately.

Didn't know John upgraded to the new Busa. But I loved the old one more.

Last edited by Scorcher : 15th September 2010 at 21:31.
Old 16th September 2010, 11:27   #1242
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
^^Out of the lot, Niel is looking great on the meaty R1. Sallu is looking too small for the humungous GSX. I guess he owns one more bike.
Thats not Neils bike, I think he is just on it for the Photo Shoot for a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Sallu owns(owned??) only the Busa, the R1 belonged to Sohail but the brothers don't mind sharing the rides at times. But I guess both the bikes are sold now(or at least the R1).

The Ducati doesn't belong to Vivek. I think, he's just riding the bike as the Ducati dealership is owned by a friend of him. But heard he got a Panamera lately.

Didn't know John upgraded to the new Busa. But I loved the old one more.
The Busa i was told is sold too.

Yes the Ducati does not belong to Vivek and he had just Borrowed it to advertise it in the filmy circle at Sharukh khans party at home. The Guy could not start the bike when he wanted to leave and had to leave it there and get a lift home . I was informed too that he has bought the Panamera.

John has this and the R1. John and his love for the Busa will never die. The Vmax is not his. He is brand ambassador for Yamaha remember .
Old 16th September 2010, 21:14   #1243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
. The Vmax is not his. He is brand ambassador for Yamaha remember .
Yamaha blessed him with this one too The V-Max is definitely his ride itself, he said that at the V-Max launch itself that he got one of the first bikes in the country.

Here is a video of his latest acquisition, A sexy RE Bullet 500 Custom-made for him. Can also see his V-Max and Busa in this video. The thumper is Sweet!

Last edited by Scorcher : 16th September 2010 at 21:17.
Old 17th September 2010, 00:44   #1244
Senior - BHPian

Hah! when pics of just another guy riding his SBK without proper gear are posted, people raise a racket exclaiming irresponsibility with smileys, expressing shock, banging their heads on the wall
et al.
And when these so called public-figures(ROFL!) do the same, not a single member raises an eyebrow!!

Last edited by Jayabusa : 17th September 2010 at 00:51.
Old 17th September 2010, 01:05   #1245
Senior - BHPian

^^I'm not sure about that but most of these celebs are posing with their bikes (as many members corrected me) Whats the point of wearing a helmet and posing for a photo shoot.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks