Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2008, 20:30   #331
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 View Post
Hey um sure the S65 won hands down..sorry horses down I mean!!
I think when he said S-class Vs S65 AMG he meant to say that they were discussing about which one of the two Big B owns.
And of course, without a doubt the S65 AMG wins hands down!
Old 18th November 2008, 21:12   #332
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immobiliare View Post
Oh! are you sure? then who owns the white S65 AMG with the 1 number plate? cause im pretty sure that someone here told me that the car belonged to him...we were havin a discussion abt the S65 amg vs a normal fully loaded S class.
The S65 AMG is owned by a famous builder of the country.
Old 18th November 2008, 22:05   #333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
There are four that I know of. Three are mumbai registered while one is an MP, owned by a builder.
I know 5 white Range Rovers owned by a single company all with Mumbai reg. And these cars are in heavy use, they travel around Mumbai a lot, so spotting them isn't an issue. Owner keeps one black and one white at his residence in Malabar Hills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post
Hrithik Roshan has a new White BMW 530i, i think his wife uses it.
Yeah that's right, The white 5 is Susane's car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Mr.AB doesn't have S65 AMG. The only one S65 in the country is owned by a Builder Group. Mr.AB has got a S600, but not aware of the other S-class spotted at his house.
Quote:
Yes it was a Birthday gift! And a hell of a good one...Too bad it's not driven that often...Hanmust do you know the owners personally? As if you do, you should know who I am too...

HOWEVER I do remember seeing another white S AMG MH reg, it might have been the 65 or the 63, I saw this at the Taj in Colaba way before the said builder gifted one to his son...

cheers:
Old 18th November 2008, 23:15   #334

Here are some pics of Hrithik Roshan standing next to his white MBenz found on Sulekha.com - Connecting Indians worldwide. Read write Blogs, Groups, Classifieds, Yellow Pages, Movies, Travel.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-hrithikroshannanavathi03.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-hrithikroshannanavathi05.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-hrithikroshannanavathi48.jpg  

Old 18th November 2008, 23:47   #335
BHPian

It looks like a Merc S500 with panaromic roof, nice choice!!
Old 19th November 2008, 01:21   #336

What the!!! That looks like the S Class from my colony..
Old 19th November 2008, 16:02   #337
BHPian

Are you guys sure of a W221 S65 AMG ? Hani, the builders have a black S63 AMG, which Ive seen myself and I think Maverick has posted pics off.
Old 19th November 2008, 18:48   #338
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post

Yes it was a Birthday gift! And a hell of a good one...Too bad it's not driven that often...Hanmust do you know the owners personally? As if you do, you should know who I am too...

HOWEVER I do remember seeing another white S AMG MH reg, it might have been the 65 or the 63, I saw this at the Taj in Colaba way before the said builder gifted one to his son...

cheers:
No buddy, I don't know him personally. But I know about the cars, thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deziboy View Post
Here are some pics of Hrithik Roshan standing next to his white MBenz found on Sulekha.com - Connecting Indians worldwide. Read write Blogs, Groups, Classifieds, Yellow Pages, Movies, Travel.
Great choice, I ment the white colour with panoramic roof. He could have choose some other alloys, its not because the one on its not good, but it look very common on CBU model, either S550 or S350 or even in some S320 CDIs. BTW is it S500 or S350, I guess it might be S500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
Are you guys sure of a W221 S65 AMG ? Hani, the builders have a black S63 AMG, which Ive seen myself and I think Maverick has posted pics off.
I've even seen his black S500 with AMG bodykit on my last visit to Mumbai near Fountain & later at Taj Colaba. I've even snapped it, but my N73 was lost on that trip.
Old 19th November 2008, 20:52   #339
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immobiliare View Post
Oh! are you sure? then who owns the white S65 AMG with the 1 number plate? cause im pretty sure that someone here told me that the car belonged to him...we were havin a discussion abt the S65 amg vs a normal fully loaded S class.
Yes i am sure seen both their cars personally. I believe the white S65 with the 1 plate belongs to a builder.

Quote:
So i believe.

Quote:
I know 5 white Range Rovers owned by a single company all with Mumbai reg. And these cars are in heavy use, they travel around Mumbai a lot, so spotting them isn't an issue. Owner keeps one black and one white at his residence in Malabar Hills.

I thought they were Grey ones owned by a company. If your talking of the builders from Malabar hill then its a buckingham blue and the white Vogues. They have two plus a whole lot of other cars includeing the deep blue S63 AMG (gift car), also bearing the number 1 plate. I had mentioned this ealier as well. The white one you saw next to the Taj would be the white S65 Amg also bearing 1 plates. Two seperate builders here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedophobia View Post
It looks like a Merc S500 with panaromic roof, nice choice!!
Thats a S 350 not a 500. I have seen the car before delivery.
Old 19th November 2008, 21:52   #340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

Thats a S 350 not a 500. I have seen the car before delivery.
Oh, I didnt know that we can get the S500 18inchers as an option on an S350 or S320 because I have only seen the 17s on both the S350 and S320.
Old 20th November 2008, 00:30   #341
BHPian

Quote:
I thought they were Grey ones owned by a company. If your talking of the builders from Malabar hill then its a buckingham blue and the white Vogues. They have two plus a whole lot of other cars includeing the deep blue S63 AMG (gift car), also bearing the number 1 plate. I had mentioned this ealier as well. The white one you saw next to the Taj would be the white S65 Amg also bearing 1 plates. Two seperate builders here.
I am very sure that the Ranges are white and black, all RR sports supercharged. And they have the white S65 AMG [The reg is has a 1 in it, but the car is only 2 months old], the blue S63? Hmm seems like we're both confused between two different builders.

The one I'm talking about is a family friend, and he doesn't have a blue S63.
All I can say is that I drove his S65, and damn it blew my mind! [Much better than the CLS 63 AMG!] And no the one I saw at the Taj didn't have the reg 1, I have the pic somewhere, let me dig it out...

cheers:
Old 20th November 2008, 10:48   #342
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedophobia View Post
Oh, I didnt know that we can get the S500 18inchers as an option on an S350 or S320 because I have only seen the 17s on both the S350 and S320.
You can get them on the S classes with Panoramic Roof as these are direct imports and not assembled at the pune plant.

Quote:
I am very sure that the Ranges are white and black, all RR sports supercharged. And they have the white S65 AMG [The reg is has a 1 in it, but the car is only 2 months old], the blue S63? Hmm seems like we're both confused between two different builders.

The one I'm talking about is a family friend, and he doesn't have a blue S63.
All I can say is that I drove his S65, and damn it blew my mind! [Much better than the CLS 63 AMG!] And no the one I saw at the Taj didn't have the reg 1, I have the pic somewhere, let me dig it out...

cheers:
Malabar hill Little Gibbs Road builder has The buckingham blue and white Vogue. The buckingham blue (black/blue) looks like black in the night. He has the same dark blue S 63 Amg with the registration 1. My uncle stays in the same building, hence i know all their cars. Another builder i presume from the suburbs has the white S 65 Amg also bearing 1. We both are on the same page but just a little lost .
The company i was talking off also has the RR sport but all Grey not white and i do not know if they are supercharged or not. I see two of them together all the time when i am on my way to work.
The S 65 is way better than the CLS 63 IMO. What i also gather is that there are two white S AMG's in town. I see the S 65 (reg 1) all the time heading to the Taj.
Old 20th November 2008, 12:28   #343
Senior - BHPian

That pic of Hrithik is clicked outside Nanavati Hospital a couple of days back, whilst he was there for an inauguration event. He has also recently ordered a Mustang Shelby, which should be delivered to him by next month.

Cyrus: There is a similiar Merc owned by a builder friend of mine who stays around your area, Matunga. He also has a Cayenne Turbo, VW Beetle, Audi Q7 and BMW 525i.
Old 20th November 2008, 12:41   #344
Senior - BHPian

Speaking about Shelbys, what happened to Saif's Shelby that was up for sale? Has anyone purchased it? If so who?
Old 20th November 2008, 20:44   #345
BHPian

Quote:
Malabar hill Little Gibbs Road builder has The buckingham blue and white Vogue. The buckingham blue (black/blue) looks like black in the night. He has the same dark blue S 63 Amg with the registration 1. My uncle stays in the same building, hence i know all their cars. Another builder i presume from the suburbs has the white S 65 Amg also bearing 1. We both are on the same page but just a little lost .
The company i was talking off also has the RR sport but all Grey not white and i do not know if they are supercharged or not. I see two of them together all the time when i am on my way to work.
The S 65 is way better than the CLS 63 IMO. What i also gather is that there are two white S AMG's in town. I see the S 65 (reg 1) all the time heading to the Taj.
Ohk Yeah Gibbs road, I know them, but not that well have seen their collection while visiting. They also have a Cayenne stashed somewhere. The one I'm talking about is the other one, who has the S65 AMG ...There's no one other than family who lives in the same building as them...And they are the owners of the Ranges which I mentioned. Their company has 4/5 white and 3 black...They have another black Range sport which is personal.
They are all supercharged. Sad really as the regular Range would've served their purpose better owing to it being larger...
They have so many more noteworthy cars, but I'm sure all those in the know already have and idea about them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Speaking about Shelbys, what happened to Saif's Shelby that was up for sale? Has anyone purchased it? If so who?
According to Saif's manager who's a friend, it never was up for sale. And he said that with conviction...

cheers:

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks