Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2009, 11:44   #466
BHPian

read about tv star Ronit Roy's Silver Hummer H3, he also has a beamer for his daily use. In the past seen him with his old Nissan Patrol..His bro uses a Jeep Cherokee and a tv star in his own right (besides owning a Yamaha R1 or similar)
Old 9th February 2009, 11:47   #467
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
read about tv star Ronit Roy's Silver Hummer H3, he also has a beamer for his daily use. In the past seen him with his old Nissan Patrol..His bro uses a Jeep Cherokee and a tv star in his own right (besides owning a Yamaha R1 or similar)

Ronit Roy owns a security agency. He earlier had an LX470. The H3 is a new buy apart from the BMW. His brother has a Honda Valkyrie Rune bike and the Cherokee.
Old 9th February 2009, 12:19   #468
BHPian

Yes, he owns a security agency as well and looks after preity & aamir in filmdom, however, prior to the LX he used the Nissan Patrol in Blue, seen him several times in that. His bro, also uses the NGen Camry besided the Honda Valkyrie and is part of the Inner circle with Sanjay Gupta (director/producer) who is also quite into Bikes.
Old 12th February 2009, 13:57   #469
Senior - BHPian

In a new Malayalam Auto Magazine I read an interview of the hit-making director Mr. Priyadarshan on his auto-craze. He is having a red SL500 (pre FL, TN-regn). He also mentioned that he is looking forward to buy a Mini Cooper. He also have a new C-class & his first Premier Padmini at his house in Chennai.

In the interview he has mentioned that in his latest movie 'Billu' (renamed Billu barber) there is a Bentley shown as SRK's car. Its at present a demo car, there is a chance that SRK may go for it.

Last edited by hanmust : 12th February 2009 at 13:59.
Old 13th March 2009, 18:55   #470
Senior - BHPian

It's really hot time for Audi Q7, a real celelbrety choice. Few days back in some channel I saw a lot of Bollywood celebrities arriving for a fucntion is common car, Q7. Gaury Khan, Bipasha Basu (both were in white Q7), John in a black one, I also guess Akshay too came in a Q7,but can't confirm as I saw only a glimpse. Mrs.Hritikh came down in a white 5-series, Salman in a light blue previous gen 5-series. Couldn't regonise Katrina's car.
Old 13th March 2009, 19:16   #471

hey, does anyone has information regarding vivek oberoi new lamborghini
Old 13th March 2009, 19:27   #472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
It's really hot time for Audi Q7, a real celelbrety choice. Few days back in some channel I saw a lot of Bollywood celebrities arriving for a fucntion is common car, Q7. Gaury Khan, Bipasha Basu (both were in white Q7), John in a black one, I also guess Akshay too came in a Q7,but can't confirm as I saw only a glimpse. Mrs.Hritikh came down in a white 5-series, Salman in a light blue previous gen 5-series. Couldn't regonise Katrina's car.
Bipasha had a white Cayenne V6, Akshay has a grey Cayenne and a Flying Spur as well. The Salman car you are talking about is his E39 BMW M5. Aamir has a Q7 as well.
Old 14th March 2009, 11:14   #473
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Bipasha had a white Cayenne V6, Akshay has a grey Cayenne and a Flying Spur as well. The Salman car you are talking about is his E39 BMW M5. Aamir has a Q7 as well.
Dippy, you might be right about Akshay, since I just saw a part of a SUV. But Bipasha, I' sure its Q7 itself, a white one.

Is Salman still using the M5? Does he have any newer machines?

Isn't Aamir's Q7 which was there is Ghajini?
Old 14th March 2009, 11:20   #474
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post

Is Salman still using the M5? Does he have any newer machines?

Isn't Aamir's Q7 which was there is Ghajini?
Yes Salman does still use the E39 M5. He doesn't have any new cars as he uses his Vanity van most times.

The Q7 in Ghajini is indeed Aamirs.
Old 14th March 2009, 12:25   #475
Senior - BHPian

Seeing our discussion, one of my friend send me this link in which it Bipashu getting out of a white Q7.

Bipasha Basu - Behindwoods.com - Hindi Movie Photo Feature - Aa Dekhen Zara Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Old 18th March 2009, 11:44   #476
BHPian

I could have sworn I saw Twinkle K getting out of a Phantom. It was just a glimpse so I could be wrong. But is there any chance theres one more Phantom in B-Town?
Old 18th March 2009, 12:22   #477
Senior - BHPian

Yeah in one of John's interviews he had mentioned that he asked Bipasha to get a Q7(she had a Cayenne earlier) as he too got one.

Last edited by Technocrat : 18th March 2009 at 12:55.
Old 18th March 2009, 12:54   #478
BHPian

Doesn't Bipasha still have the Cayenne? Had visited a friend who stays in the flat opposite hers and had seen the black Cayenne. This was sometime in Jun/July 08.
Old 18th March 2009, 12:58   #479
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellwratH View Post
Doesn't Bipasha still have the Cayenne? Had visited a friend who stays in the flat opposite hers and had seen the black Cayenne. This was sometime in Jun/July 08.
She never had a black cayanne. It was white.

She has moved to a new home in santacruz now, I have seen a white A6 parked in her building, not sure if thats her's too.
Old 18th March 2009, 13:55   #480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
I could have sworn I saw Twinkle K getting out of a Phantom. It was just a glimpse so I could be wrong. But is there any chance theres one more Phantom in B-Town?
That phantom belongs to a bandra builder.

Bipasha basu sold her white cayenne and now has a white Q7 with the same registration no.700

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks