Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2009, 02:12   #481
BHPian

Have seen quite a few bollywood guys with their cars. many stars used to come to this Gym I use to go to. Zayed Khan used to come in his Black Mercedes E280. Shekhar Suman used to come in an Old Toyota Hiace van and sometimes also in a Black Camry in which even his son Adhyayan used to come in sometimes. then Ashutosh Rana used to come in a Red and white Pajero which he bought sometime back. Sikander Kher used to drive in a Blue Scorpio. There were many many other bollywood and television stars who use to come to that gym I used to go but didn't pay much attention as such. noticed the above mention guys many times as my timings were same as theirs many times. Smriti Irani used a Toyota Innova among a few other cars.

Then, have seen Shiney Ahuja roaming in a beautiful white Porsche Cayenne. don't know whether it was a regular or Cayenne S. Director Kunal Kohli in a now last gen golden Accord.

Had also seen a super cool Black Bentley Flying Spur chauffeur driven by Sajid Nadiadwala. and also saw Arjun Rampal in his white Cayenne sometime back on Bandra Bandstand.

then have seen a Hummer H2 in Golden I guess, which is driven by Mika Singh I guess. have seen this baby quite a few times in Lokhandwala area.

also saw Ronit Roy's Hummer H3 at restuarant in Juhu sometime back. had seen his bro Rohit Roy in his cherokee jeep I guess. this was a few years back at Taj. don't know whether he still uses it or no now.

Had gone to a club called Sejo, in Bandra, quite sometime back. Shaan had come in his now last gen white CR-V there. don't know if he still uses it. then had gone to a Sonu Nigam show in the Oberoi Hotel where saw him self drive out in a Golden Toyota Alphard after the show. this was also quite sometime back. so don't know whether he still uses it. he also uses a black Scorpio among many cars. he self drives everytime while returning from a show.

then also use to meet Jagjit Singhji regularly during my morning walks a few years back where he use to come in his white Mercedes C Class regularly.

oh and have also seen a Lamborghini driven on bad roads of andheri.. a few times. driven by Bhushan kumar of T-series. dont remember whether it was a Gallardo or LP640.
Old 31st March 2009, 09:04   #482
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikrider View Post
oh and have also seen a Lamborghini driven on bad roads of andheri.. a few times. driven by Bhushan kumar of T-series. dont remember whether it was a Gallardo or LP640.

It was his gallardo spyder. He does not have the LP640.
Old 31st March 2009, 11:38   #483
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikrider View Post
then had gone to a Sonu Nigam show in the Oberoi Hotel where saw him self drive out in a Golden Toyota Alphard after the show. this was also quite sometime back. so don't know whether he still uses it.
Sonu Nigam has just bought an Audi Q7, it at the Worli showroom awaiting delivery.
Old 31st March 2009, 11:55   #484
Senior - BHPian

Damn like I said earlier its raining Q7s in Bollywood
Old 1st April 2009, 02:03   #485
BHPian

but seriously.. no one has any outrageous set of wheels in bollywood or what?
like the sexy Mercedes G55 AMG or a Evo or a extremely moded for performance car or something very unordinary? that would surely get alot attention then those almost like "Taxi in mumbai kinda common Q7" in all filmy parties?
Old 2nd April 2009, 08:13   #486
Senior - BHPian

Because they have no taste in cars.They only buy what the other is buying.
Old 2nd April 2009, 09:54   #487
Senior - BHPian

Except Sanjay dutt guys. He is a F car lover .
Old 2nd April 2009, 10:10   #488
Senior - BHPian

Our Old Jaggu dada..jackie shroff was the first of his kinds to get a Ferrari..way back in those days of HERO...ironically he denounces a foreign car in that Film.
Old 2nd April 2009, 13:00   #489
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Except Sanjay dutt guys. He is a F car lover .

ecksretruns can you please ellaborate could not understand if you were responding to avishar.
Old 2nd April 2009, 16:05   #490
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Sonu Nigam has just bought an Audi Q7, it at the Worli showroom awaiting delivery.
And the dude who started this Q7 trend in bollywood - John Abraham - has gone out and bought a spanking new white Gypsy King.

Man, he really does have some style (was a hardcore RD350 fan in college days).
Old 2nd April 2009, 16:21   #491
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul goel View Post
hey, does anyone has information regarding vivek oberoi new lamborghini
is this really true ??. how do these guys make so much money. Didnt know that vivek was doing so well. Yeah he did gain some popularity post omkara and shootout at lokhandwala, but then dont think he is making so much as to buy a lambo. Can someone confirm this, dont think this could be true.

Any idea as to what happened to saif's shelby and devgan's maser. Also down south my friends claim to have spotted rajnikant getting off an old premier padmini. Sarath kumar had a red toyota, two seater, probably the MR2 . Surya has a Q7 though. Simbu used to have a ford mondeo, but dont know if he has upgraded.
Old 2nd April 2009, 16:56   #492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasif View Post
Since you look like you are on first name terms with all of them you should be the one telling us not asking us.
yeah just realized, my post does seem to look like I seem to know them on their first name basis. Rest assured i have absolutely no linkages with them except as an audience. Mods sorry for going offtopic though.
Old 3rd April 2009, 01:10   #493

I read that Ajay Devgan was recently gifted a modified Toyota Celica for his 40th Birthday.

Source : Director Rohit Shetty | Actor Ajay Devgan | Toyota Celica | Sports Car | All The Best - Oneindia Entertainment

I presume this is the car:
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-ajayrohit020409.jpg  

Old 3rd April 2009, 09:43   #494
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
ecksretruns can you please ellaborate could not understand if you were responding to avishar.

Sure, if you get your grammar right. Haha. I was responding to avishars comment that actors in bollywood do not have a taste in cars and that they buy what the other person is buying. To which I said that it does not apply to Sanjay Dutt , as he is an avid Ferrari fan (his collection of the 360/530/599) speak for themselves .
I thought every one knew about his collection , guess I presumed a little too much.
Old 3rd April 2009, 10:43   #495
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deziboy View Post
I read that Ajay Devgan was recently gifted a modified Toyota Celica for his 40th Birthday.

Source : Director Rohit Shetty | Actor Ajay Devgan | Toyota Celica | Sports Car | All The Best - Oneindia Entertainment

I presume this is the car:
If this is a modified Celica, then it's one of the worst modification I've ever seen! BTW is this done at any local body builders or from a local garage!

Most Viewed