Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2009, 12:29   #586
Senior - BHPian

60 lacs! she is the base version with standard 17 wheels etc, loaded ones are being quoted at 58 lacs and still no takers so that price may be tough.
Old 15th August 2009, 16:31   #587
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Respected Sir, It was not Indus but a small time highly experienced middleaged person and he was located exactly opposit to shivajipark ground and in the scouts pavillion lane probably 4th building from the building where shooting of film saaraansh took place

Hmmmmm??!! I wonder who it was? At that time, there were so many. Almost all cars were being fitted with after market A/c Kits. Its only until recently that most cars started coming with factory built a/cs that so many of these aftermarket a/c places were forced to shut down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
The open top car driven around the streets of London is a Ford Mustang. The rusted car on which he is dancing is a Studebaker. I must say the cars shown in the flashback scenes were soothing enough to overcome the torturous movie.
What a Mustang it is. I somehow get a feeling that some parts of the Film were shot in Australia. Of course i may be totally wrong here but the scene in that huge mall with stained glass ceiling, looked like the Victoria mall (is that the name) in Sydney, too much and then the RHD Mustangs are much easily found in Australia (but thats not the reason for my doubt). You can even rent one and drive around.

The decaying Study almost bought my heart out.
Old 15th August 2009, 16:43   #588
Senior - BHPian

Aren't those scenes with decaying study shot in Delhi..If so could be one which was/is lying near Nizamuddin station though i m not sure about this....
BTW Shahid Kapoor bought a Yamaha MT01, was shown on some news channel, i think AajTak..

Last edited by agspins : 15th August 2009 at 16:46.
Old 16th August 2009, 09:56   #589
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
Guys I just got to know Aamir Khan sold his grey Q7 ( the same one that was in Ghajini) to a car dealer for under 60 lakhs a month ago. I even saw the car being cleaned and polished at a South Bombay place a few days ago.
He might just follow his nephew's foot steps and get a Cayanne.
Imran khan got himself a Cayanne GTS(brown) apart from the BMW that his uncle Amir gave him after his first film. This guy really is climbing up fast, at this rate he will be driving some pretty sweet cars in the near future.
Old 16th August 2009, 12:34   #590
Senior - BHPian

spotted sameera reddy yesterday at domestic terminal of mumbai airport in a maroon E class E280 CDI with reg MH04xx 9009.
Old 16th August 2009, 13:19   #591
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx45 View Post
spotted sameera reddy yesterday at domestic terminal of mumbai airport in a maroon E class E280 CDI with reg MH04xx 9009.
Yeah i did read about her e-class in autocarindia in the me and my car section . it was 2 years back. nice to know that She is still using it. may be she has fell in love with that one.
Old 16th August 2009, 22:41   #592
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
60 lacs! she is the base version with standard 17 wheels etc, loaded ones are being quoted at 58 lacs and still no takers so that price may be tough.
My bad canonball. Spoke to the dealer over the phone. He is asking 53 lacs but another source tells me that he bought it for 49.5 lacs and aamirs driver had a role in the sale ! Now this is absolutely authentic information
Old 17th August 2009, 08:36   #593
Senior - BHPian

Y'day on NDTV I saw an driving interview with Priyanka Chopra & she was sitting in the back seat of a new S-class. The seats were shara biege & the car had panoramic glass roof too. But couldn't see the exterior colour as I have seen the interview for a while only!
Old 17th August 2009, 10:28   #594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
@altohoncho

don't tell me buddy that you couldn't recognise the mighty mustang!!!
Hey samyak, actually I had not seen the original print of the flick, seen it over the download and the print and sound were really pathetic, also didnt see the car in complete in any of the scenes hence asked this one. Also, the point was to identify whether it was HIS mustang?? as I had heard that he sent it back to his friend in London.

Thanks for the identification mate.
Old 17th August 2009, 10:38   #595
Senior - BHPian

Hey does anyone know what does new comer Niel Nitin Mukesh ride?
Old 17th August 2009, 10:38   #596
BHPian

Yesterday saw the good old legend Dil Chahta Hai, and saw the three musketers driving a Maroon Lexus 470, Saif has one, Was it the one? as it was MH regn. Pointers plz.
Old 17th August 2009, 11:33   #597
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
Spoke to the dealer over the phone. He is asking 53 lacs but another source tells me that he bought it for 49.5 lacs and aamirs driver had a role in the sale ! Now this is absolutely authentic information
The dealer will keep a margin for the bargainers. Most of the sales are done through the drivers only and they recieve a cut for it. They are after all the closest people to both the owner and the car .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Y'day on NDTV I saw an driving interview with Priyanka Chopra & she was sitting in the back seat of a new S-class. The seats were shara biege & the car had panoramic glass roof too. But couldn't see the exterior colour as I have seen the interview for a while only!
Her car is white, if i am not wrong. Had seen the car when it had come for PDA and the guys at the workshop were very excited. They thought Miss Chopra would come to take delivery of the car .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
. Also, the point was to identify whether it was HIS mustang?? as I had heard that he sent it back to his friend in London.
Saif had a 2005/6 Shelby hardtop RHD. The car is very much here and was for sale. The one in the movie looks to be a 70's Mach 1 and a convertible. Dont kill me for the model of the car from the movie. i have not seen the movie yet but going from the promos i have seen.

Quote:
Yesterday saw the good old legend Dil Chahta Hai, and saw the three musketers driving a Maroon Lexus 470, Saif has one, Was it the one? as it was MH regn. Pointers plz.
That i belive was a rented car just like the SL 300. Saif had a white Lx470. Had also seen Amir getting of a grey one. This is when the LX craze was on amoungst the film industry.
Old 17th August 2009, 13:47   #598
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

Saif had a 2005/6 Shelby hardtop RHD. The car is very much here and was for sale. The one in the movie looks to be a 70's Mach 1 and a convertible. Dont kill me for the model of the car from the movie. i have not seen the movie yet but going from the promos i have seen.
Its up for sale..!! cchote nawaab is bored with the mighty one, sounds very unrealistic for a car enthusiast to sell such an exotic. Which one has got his attention now? something italiano !!
Old 17th August 2009, 14:09   #599
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its up for sale..!! cchote nawaab is bored with the mighty one, sounds very unrealistic for a car enthusiast to sell such an exotic. Which one has got his attention now? something italiano !!
It was up for sale within a month of his getting it. The car was quoted at 75 lakhs and the conversion job done on the car was not right. Company fitment is company fitment. He is no enthusiast my friend. Its like a status symbol for them, i have a better toy than you sort of thing. The only two actors according to me who know their cars is Sanju Bhaiya and Jackie Shroff.
Old 17th August 2009, 15:14   #600
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The only two actors according to me who know their cars is Sanju Bhaiya and Jackie Shroff.
Interesting, which cars does Jackie own or have owned?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks